It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Too bad they didn't apply the actual discounts yet.
Tizzysawr: Amazon Digital Deal of the Week:

Serious Sam Games 75% off.

Also, buy any of the games and receive a small discount for the DLC for The Second Encounter. Also available as four packs.

The titles participating are the following ones:

Serious Sam 3, $9.99

Serious Sam 2, $2.50

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, $3.74

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, $4.99

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, $1.24

Serious Sam Double D, $1.99

All games require Steam. 4-packs are also available for the price of 3 copies of any of the games offered.
Good lord. When aren't SS games on sale?. Wish Amazon had more variety with what they put on sale...
I hope Serious Sam 2 will pop up on GOG soon . I already own both Encounter in here , and i don't need the HD version .
Post edited May 13, 2012 by ne_zavarj
nijuu: Good lord. When aren't SS games on sale?. Wish Amazon had more variety with what they put on sale...
They are supposedly launching a May sale sometime this week. They have announced a few titles already (RIFT, Dead Island...) but it's still left to see if it will have some variety or be the same TQH + a few other stuff sale they've been recycling over and over since January.
Tizzysawr: Amazon Digital Deal of the Week:

Serious Sam Games 75% off.

Also, buy any of the games and receive a small discount for the DLC for The Second Encounter. Also available as four packs.

The titles participating are the following ones:

Serious Sam 3, $9.99

Serious Sam 2, $2.50

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, $3.74

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, $4.99

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, $1.24

Serious Sam Double D, $1.99

All games require Steam. 4-packs are also available for the price of 3 copies of any of the games offered.
Ah, ya beat me to it! I'd like to swoop up a bunch of these, but we'll see. At least SS2, since I still haven't gotten it off Steam, and probably Random Encounter and Double D. Not sure about the others, since I can't run them on my machine.

ne_zavarj: I hope Serious Sam 2 will pop up on GOG soon . I already own both Encounter in here , and i don't need the HD version .
My avatar. ;) I've been asking for a while now; really, though SS2 just came to Steam a few months ago.
Post edited May 13, 2012 by tfishell
tfishell: My avatar. ;) I've been asking for a while now; really, though SS2 just came to Steam a few months ago.
Be careful with how you say Serious Sam 2. I think you might give people a heart attack if you say that "SS2 has been released on..." or similar.
tfishell: Ah, ya beat me to it! I'd like to swoop up a bunch of these, but we'll see. At least SS2, since I still haven't gotten it off Steam, and probably Random Encounter and Double D. Not sure about the others, since I can't run them on my machine.
gameon: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post2096
Sorry, Serious Sam Second Encounter is the one SS game I have on GOG! If it wasn't clear, I meant Serious Sam 2, the "meh"-received title to Encounters 1 and 2.

http://www.amazon.com/Devolver-Digital-40984rious-Sam-22/dp/B007L887QI/ref=br_lf_m_1000716161_1_2_img?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1368556562&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=01W02NAY2X9CPZ54EZ8N

tfishell: My avatar. ;) I've been asking for a while now; really, though SS2 just came to Steam a few months ago.
AFnord: Be careful with how you say Serious Sam 2. I think you might give people a heart attack if you say that "SS2 has been released on..." or similar.
Lol, yeah. I think most of the people here (the oldies at least) know not to jump to conclusions, though, especially with the System Shock franchise. :p EDIT: Plus, you know, context...
Post edited May 13, 2012 by tfishell
If anybody likes "SolSuite´" , then you can get SolSuite 2012's NEW v12.5 at %50 off for $9.95 at the moment :
Deal link :
http://www.solsuite.com/specialpricebwvszkjrw10.htm

Product info :
http://www.solsuite.com/

Free Trial Version :
http://www.solsuite.com/download.htm
Post edited May 13, 2012 by FiatLux
If no one caught it, Prototype 2 is already on sale for 40 USD for XBox 360 or PS3. It got decent enough reviews.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/s/ref=amb_link_363012722_1?ie=UTF8&search-alias=aps&hidden-keywords=B004FUL9YW|B004FUI84G&suppress-ve=1&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_r=010SA1JS6PS2VWANE9D3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1367988862&pf_rd_i=409566]http://www.amazon.com/gp/s/ref=amb_link_363012722_1?ie=UTF8&search-alias=aps&hidden-keywords=B004FUL9YW|B004FUI84G&suppress-ve=1&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_r=010SA1JS6PS2VWANE9D3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1367988862&pf_rd_i=409566[/url]
nijuu: Good lord. When aren't SS games on sale?. Wish Amazon had more variety with what they put on sale...
Tizzysawr: They are supposedly launching a May sale sometime this week. They have announced a few titles already (RIFT, Dead Island...) but it's still left to see if it will have some variety or be the same TQH + a few other stuff sale they've been recycling over and over since January.
Although Tony did already announce on CAG quite some titles which will be in the Mayhem sale (Rift, FM2012, Divinity II DKS, Alan Wake, Alice: Madness Returns, FFXI, FFIV, Mirror's Edge, Hitman Collection, Scary Girl, Last Remnant, Crusader Kings II, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Just Cause - nearly all of Square Enix catalogue) Dead Island won't be in the sale so far. :(
Tizzysawr: They are supposedly launching a May sale sometime this week. They have announced a few titles already (RIFT, Dead Island...) but it's still left to see if it will have some variety or be the same TQH + a few other stuff sale they've been recycling over and over since January.
Hey there,

Sounds like we need to do a better job informing you about what deals we have when we have them.

I'd recommend dropping by the CAG forum from time to time:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317580&page=127

I update it every week.

It sounds like, based on your comment " TQH + a few other stuff sale they've been recycling over and over since January." that you missed out on some of our best sales...that include stuff like:

1. Darkness 2 - $12.49
2. Crusader Kings 2 - $17.99
3. Psychonauts - $1.99
4. Costume Quest - $2.99
5. Stacking - $7.49
6. Psychonauts + Costume Quest + Stacking Bundle - $9.99
7. Mass Effect 3 - $29.99
8. Battlefield 3 - $29.99
9. Dragon Age Origins Ultimate + Dragon Age 2 Bundle - $9.99
10. Mass Effect + Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe - $9.99
11. Crysis - $4.99
12. Crysis 2 - $7.49
13. MLB 2K12 - $14.99
14. Deus Ex - $6.99/$7.99 (Standard/Augmented)
15. Dungeon Siege III - $4.99
16. Football Manager 2012 - $7.99
17. Fifa 12 - $19.99 + $19.99 credit towards other EA Sports Game Downloads
18. Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99
19. Risen - $5.99
20. L.A. Noire - $4.99/$12.49 (Standard/Complete)

Those are the top 20 that come to mind, none of which are THQ games and all of which have run in February or beyond.

We usually send out emails, facebook posts, tweets, post on CAG, reddit/r/gamedeals, and 'Gaf. Also, Kotaku's moneysaver posts usually feature our deals. Any other thoughts on how we might do a better job reaching people like you who perceive our sales as recycled or only featuring THQ stuff?

Cheers,
Tony
Tony_Amazon: Hey there,

Sounds like we need to do a better job informing you about what deals we have when we have them.

I update it every week.

It sounds like, based on your comment " TQH + a few other stuff sale they've been recycling over and over since January." that you missed out on some of our best sales...that include stuff like:

1. Darkness 2 - $12.49
3. Psychonauts - $1.99
4. Costume Quest - $2.99
5. Stacking - $7.49
11. Crysis - $4.99
12. Crysis 2 - $7.49
13. MLB 2K12 - $14.99
19. Risen - $5.99

Those are the top 20 that come to mind, none of which are THQ games and all of which have run in February or beyond.

We usually send out emails, facebook posts, tweets, post on CAG, reddit/r/gamedeals, and 'Gaf. Also, Kotaku's moneysaver posts usually feature our deals. Any other thoughts on how we might do a better job reaching people like you who perceive our sales as recycled or only featuring THQ stuff?

Cheers,
Tony
Hi Tony xD
You're the last person I expected to have answering me here haha :P I have actually seen and reported on most of your sales here in GoG, what I meant was that THQ games seem to be on sale almost as often as Paradox games - Darksiders, for example, has been sold for $5 about five times since December. I know you guys put more games on sale, but it just seem as if every other sale is a THQ one :\

As for how to reach people, I think you guys are doing an amazing job at it and I perceive you as probably the most involved store representative around - The sole fact that you came over and registered to reply to my post being a proof of that. I just wish there were variety more often, though I believe that's a bit hard sometimes since your catalog for digital games is much smaller than those of, let's say, Steam or Gamersgate :)
Tony_Amazon: Hey there,

I update it every week.

1. Darkness 2 - $12.49
3. Psychonauts - $1.99
4. Costume Quest - $2.99
5. Stacking - $7.49
11. Crysis - $4.99
12. Crysis 2 - $7.49
13. MLB 2K12 - $14.99
19. Risen - $5.99

Cheers,
Tony
Tizzysawr: Hi Tony xD
You're the last person I expected to have answering me here haha :P I have actually seen and reported on most of your sales here in GoG, what I meant was that THQ games seem to be on sale almost as often as Paradox games - Darksiders, for example, has been sold for $5 about five times since December. I know you guys put more games on sale, but it just seem as if every other sale is a THQ one :\

As for how to reach people, I think you guys are doing an amazing job at it and I perceive you as probably the most involved store representative around - The sole fact that you came over and registered to reply to my post being a proof of that. I just wish there were variety more often, though I believe that's a bit hard sometimes since your catalog for digital games is much smaller than those of, let's say, Steam or Gamersgate :)
Totally hear what you're saying, which is why we are constantly trying to mix it up (like last week's Double Fine sale). Like you said though, our catalog currently consists of X, so we try to mix up what we can within those bounds (and within the bounds of what we can work out with our publisher partners).

I can tell you that continuing to add selection is a major focus for us, and we are doing so at full capacity. Our QA/Ingestion team (the guys who put stuff up on the site) are a top notch crew that work crazy hours to get more stuff up for sale, hopefully you'll see a ton more from us in the next 6 months or so.

Also, thanks for the kind words, the whole team is working extremely diligently to provide both solid promotional deals, and create a real community where you all (our customers) can feel like you can provide feedback without it going into some bottomless void or digital suggestion box :).

Cheers,
Tony
Tizzysawr: As for how to reach people, I think you guys are doing an amazing job at it and I perceive you as probably the most involved store representative around - The sole fact that you came over and registered to reply to my post being a proof of that.
This. Tony is one of the reasons why I actually purchase from Amazon on a fairly regular basis. :)
Wow, Gamersgate have beaten Steam's Tropico 4 sale at the last second (well, 12 hours). /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-T4/tropico-4?caff=2157851]£7.49, a 75% discount (caffeinated links).

And the Steamworks Alien Vs Predator (new one) is still ~$5/£3 at Impulse!