It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

uchos: Bulletstorm 75% as Daily Deal on Steam
Foxhack: $5 in the US, $7.50 in Latin America.

Fuck EA.
Region blocked here, also.
Ah... Bulletstorm is a fun game. We gonna have ourselves a giveaway b1tches.

Fuck EA.
Its $7.50 USD here as well lol. Mind you i already bought a copy for $5 back when it was on sale on Amazon ;)
Bulletstorm Giveaway is on!
World War One Gold Edition is 75% off on GG today.
Amazon Digital Deal of the Week is up:

THQ Titles Sale

Among my picks there are:

Darksiders, $4.99 - Activates on Steam and is an awesome game. Link to my review.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, $9.99. Activates on Steam. Pretty good Shoot-em-up and a steal for that price. Link to my review.

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II Gold, $9.99 - Pretty solid RTS with a very good setting and nice storyline. Activates on Steam.

Saints Row: The Third, $24.99 - Activates on Steam. It is pretty fun, though whether it is worth that price depends on you: Just like SR2, it is poorly optimized and runs into troubles or very low framerates on many configs. I believe many of the issues have been solved by now, though I haven't had the chance to test again.

Metro 2033, $4.99 - Activates on Steam. I actually don't have this one, but everytime it goes on sale somebody from here jumps and recommends it, so I'll just add it because of that :P

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl, $4.99 - Considered by many to be a truly underrated gem, it attempted to mix up RPG staples with a first person shooter gameplay.

Note: For some reason, though the sale page is up, prices haven't updated yet properly, so the non-sale prices are still showing. I expect they'll work fine soon :)

Also allow me to remind you guys that Bulletstorm is still selling for $4.99, but will likely go up to regular price once the Steam daily sale ends.
Post edited April 01, 2012 by Tizzysawr
Tizzysawr: Amazon Digital Deal of the Week is up:

THQ Titles Sale

Among my picks there are:

Darksiders, $4.99 - Activates on Steam and is an awesome game. Link to my review.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, $9.99. Activates on Steam. Pretty good Shoot-em-up and a steal for that price. Link to my review.

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II Gold, $9.99 - Pretty solid RTS with a very good setting and nice storyline. Activates on Steam.

Saints Row: The Third, $24.99 - Activates on Steam. It is pretty fun, though whether it is worth that price depends on you: Just like SR2, it is poorly optimized and runs into troubles or very low framerates on many configs. I believe many of the issues have been solved by now, though I haven't had the chance to test again.

Metro 2033, $4.99 - Activates on Steam. I actually don't have this one, but everytime it goes on sale somebody from here jumps and recommends it, so I'll just add it because of that :P

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl, $4.99 - Considered by many to be a truly underrated gem, it attempted to mix up RPG staples with a first person shooter gameplay.

Note: For some reason, though the sale page is up, prices haven't updated yet properly, so the non-sale prices are still showing. I expect they'll work fine soon :)

Also allow me to remind you guys that Bulletstorm is still selling for $4.99, but will likely go up to regular price once the Steam daily sale ends.
Does the amazon copy of bulletstorm use GFWL?
Tizzysawr: ....
Space Marine is also up for 9.99 USD.

Fuck EA.
$7.50 in Taiwan, too! Caveat emptor! :D
Tizzysawr: **snip snipp**
Come here Darksiders ;).
wow. 2 out of the 3 pages are all DLC lol.
Post edited April 01, 2012 by nijuu
Confrontation's on pre-order. Does it look promising?
Post edited April 01, 2012 by wy4786
Tizzysawr: Saints Row: The Third, $24.99 - Activates on Steam. It is pretty fun, though whether it is worth that price depends on you: Just like SR2, it is poorly optimized and runs into troubles or very low framerates on many configs. I believe many of the issues have been solved by now, though I haven't had the chance to test again.
If you have a friend in the uk you can get it for less at pcworld online using pcgamer20
Saints Row The Third is also still available for Steam worldwide for ~US$16 (£9.85) at Shopto.
Interesting how I see Rayman Origins on GG having a DRM
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-RMO/rayman-origins
DRM:Tagés
Was it not supposed to be DRM-free for PC?
ZPavelZ: Interesting how I see Rayman Origins on GG having a DRM
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-RMO/rayman-origins
DRM:Tagés
Was it not supposed to be DRM-free for PC?
Yep it was... guess Ubisoft changed their mind about it