It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drakhyrr: Finally, would it be worth it to get DA2 for that extra $4.58?
Jonni: I think the first one is the better game between the two. The sequel didn't quite live up to expectations, but it's still a good game and, in my opinion, 5 $ on it is money well spent.
I was thinking that. Dragon Age 2 is widely regarded as a disappointment, but I don't think it would be so bad as to not be worth $5.
Drakhyrr: I was thinking that. Dragon Age 2 is widely regarded as a disappointment, but I don't think it would be so bad as to not be worth $5.
You would be correct :)

It's definitely not a bad game, I'd say 8/10. Just has some very irritating features.
Apparently Kingodms of Amalur is 50% off on GamersGate, at least in UK, but looks like the game isn't available in my region.

Next week on Amazon:

Deals Starting 3/25-3/31:
Mass Effect: $5.99
Mass Effect 2: $5.99
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe: $8.99
Mass Effect 1 + 2 Digital Deluxe: $11.99
uchos: Apparently Kingodms of Amalur is 50% off on GamersGate, at least in UK, but looks like the game isn't available in my region.

Next week on Amazon:

Are these steam redeemable?
Region restriced?
uchos: Apparently Kingodms of Amalur is 50% off on GamersGate, at least in UK, but looks like the game isn't available in my region.

Next week on Amazon:

Rodzaju: Are these steam redeemable?
Region restriced?
No EA game can be activated on Steam.
You can buy from Amazon but you have to use a valid USA address.
OmegaX: You can buy from Amazon but you have to use a valid USA address.
For some reason, I can't get this to work.
I'm guessing I also need to VPN it.....

Next week on Amazon:

Rodzaju: Are these steam redeemable?
Region restriced?
As said, not Steam redeemable, but should be possible to activate them on Origin (you may need to enter a live chat with support though).

OmegaX: You can buy from Amazon but you have to use a valid USA address.
Rodzaju: For some reason, I can't get this to work.
no need to use a VPN, a US address will do.

Keep in mind that those Mass Effect deals will start on the 25th
Post edited March 24, 2012 by uchos
Rodzaju: For some reason, I can't get this to work.
uchos: no need to use a VPN, a US address will do.

I have tried this previously.
It still quotes me prices is GBP & argues the address I give, despite me KNOWING it is a valid address.
uchos: no need to use a VPN, a US address will do.

Rodzaju: I have tried this previously.
It still quotes me prices is GBP & argues the address I give, despite me KNOWING it is a valid address.
You're on Amazon US and not Amazon UK, right?
You should be presented with US$, strange. I've bought a few games from Amazon US digital and never had a problem. Check that your US address is set as 'default' or something similar.
Post edited March 24, 2012 by uchos
Sam & Max Complete Pack for $39.95, Season 3 uses SecuROM though.

EDIT: Get it from Telltale directly instead, same price but the developers get all the money. Thanks etna87!
Post edited March 24, 2012 by ABH20
German video game magazine GameStar XL, issue 05/2012 costs 5.50€ and includes a Steam key for Race '07, Race ON and STCC: The Game on it (also a key for HOMM V gold from another website named mcgame.com that can be entered until 5 May [not sure if it has DRM])
Post edited March 24, 2012 by Protoss
Well, just before the Steam Tomb Raider series 75% off deal ends, can anyone tell me if any of these titles on Steam have any 3rd party DRM?

Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

I'm pretty sure that Guardian of Light is Steamworks anyway, but the other 3 I believe were SecuROM on retail disc, so has this been removed on Steam?

EDIT: Having searched around I can find no references stating that the Steam versions have SecuROM, but I have found a few forums saying that they don't, including a post by flibitijibibo of the Big List of 3rd Party DRM on Steam.
Post edited March 24, 2012 by korell
Protoss: German video game magazine GameStar XL, issue 05/2012 costs 5.50€ and includes a Steam key for Race '07, Race ON and STCC: The Game on it (also a key for HOMM V gold from another website that can be entered until 5 May)
All of that for 5 euros? Not too bad (HoMM V in particular) especially since you also get the magazine (if you can read German). :)
Post edited March 24, 2012 by ZPavelZ
ABH20: Sam & Max Complete Pack for $39.95, Season 3 uses SecuROM though.
Hum. That's 50€ in Europe, and it's always $40 on the Telltale site: http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax
This deal does not look that special to me ;)
I picked it up for $12.50 when they had their anniversary sale...
ABH20: Sam & Max Complete Pack for $39.95, Season 3 uses SecuROM though.
etna87: Hum. That's 50€ in Europe, and it's always $40 on the Telltale site: http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax
This deal does not look that special to me ;)
I picked it up for $12.50 when they had their anniversary sale...
Thanks, edited my post to reflect the info given.