It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: Any of you guys bought Fall of the Samurai ? Is it worth the money ?
prakaa: I've got it. It's a great setting if you like the time. What I've experienced of the game is that it's actually quite balanced; early on you can't just spam gunpowder units because traditional melee units can do quite a lot of damage. The new features such as naval bombardment are really quite good, and so far the diplomacy and AI seems better. I haven't quite played that much s I'm not sure about the end game but so far it's pretty compelling (i'm interested in the time period and that's often what TW boils down to)
prakaa: Sorry just read about regional pricing!
Holyhell.FOTS is like almost a 22GB download..
Foxhack: Actually dude, if you wanted it gifted from GamersGate, I can do that. I have that IGN discount thing too so it goes down to ten bucks.

I believe GamersGate gifts can't be region restricted.
Actually, now that you mention it...

They have unlocked Dragon Age \o/

*Anyway, thank you very much for the offer.

Now I have to decide if I've already spent enough this month. Also, if I don't want to activate it on Origin, what is the DRM used by GamersGate?

Finally, would it be worth it to get DA2 for that extra $4.58?
Post edited March 23, 2012 by Drakhyrr
nijuu: Anyone know what the GOL challenge packs are like? Any good?
Complete crap. Stay away from all GoL DLC.
Drakhyrr: Now I have to decide if I've already spent enough this month. Also, if I don't want to activate it on Origin, what is the DRM used by GamersGate?

GamersGate doesn't have any specific DRM, it's whatever the dev ships the game with. So whatever it says on the page.
Drakhyrr: Now I have to decide if I've already spent enough this month. Also, if I don't want to activate it on Origin, what is the DRM used by GamersGate?

Foxhack: GamersGate doesn't have any specific DRM, it's whatever the dev ships the game with. So whatever it says on the page.
It just says "Other DRM". I did some research, and it seems the game had a disc check on retai, so it's probably nothing significant. They would have noted if it were SecuRom.

What I didn't like is that even buying the Ultimate Edition, you still need a BioWare account to play the DLC. And I was trying to avoid that with Mass Effect...
Syndicate UK 50% off
prakaa: I've got it. It's a great setting if you like the time. What I've experienced of the game is that it's actually quite balanced; early on you can't just spam gunpowder units because traditional melee units can do quite a lot of damage. The new features such as naval bombardment are really quite good, and so far the diplomacy and AI seems better. I haven't quite played that much s I'm not sure about the end game but so far it's pretty compelling (i'm interested in the time period and that's often what TW boils down to)

Sorry just read about regional pricing!
nijuu: Holyhell.FOTS is like almost a 22GB download..
I had Shogun and it was about a 5GB download after that

Thank god steam's unmetered for me
Post edited March 23, 2012 by prakaa
Be Mine 2 bundle revealed. Looks to be...

Beat Hazard
The Baconing
Plain Sight
Madballs
Sol Survivor
Killing Floor

Coming in April.
GoJays2025: Be Mine 2 bundle revealed. Looks to be...

Beat Hazard
The Baconing
Plain Sight
Madballs
Sol Survivor
Killing Floor

Coming in April.
Sol Survivor is one of the games in the Indie Face Kick bundle, would that be the first time a game is in two bundles at the same time?

Regardless, this bundle looks great, hope they do well this time.

Beat Hazard
The Baconing
Plain Sight
Madballs
Sol Survivor
Killing Floor

Coming in April.
ANOTHER bundle with Sol Survivor?!

I... kinda want this, but I already own Beat Hazard, Plain Sight (got it as a gift), Killing Floor, and Sol Survivor (from Facekick.)

Maybe I'll trade for the keys. Maybe not. It depends on what music they include.
Post edited March 24, 2012 by Foxhack
25k copies of faerie solitaire being given away here: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/0XItL/faerie-solitaire

Everyone who enters is pretty much guaranteed a copy lol

Beat Hazard
The Baconing
Plain Sight
Madballs
Sol Survivor
Killing Floor

Coming in April.
WANT THIS :D

Beat Hazard
The Baconing
Plain Sight
Madballs
Sol Survivor
Killing Floor

Coming in April.
Got Beat Hazard (excellent game)
KIlling Floor (excellent as well)
Is Plain Sight still popular in multi?
These will all be steam only i guess??
GamersGate THQ Deal of the Day: Metro 2033 75% off (Steamworks)
http://www.impulsedriven.com/dndmaster

Impulse has the D&D collection for 7 bucks. A bit more of a hassle than having gotten it at Gamersgate the last couple sales but still a good deal.
Drakhyrr: Finally, would it be worth it to get DA2 for that extra $4.58?
I think the first one is the better game between the two. The sequel didn't quite live up to expectations, but it's still a good game and, in my opinion, 5 $ on it is money well spent.
Post edited March 24, 2012 by Jonni