It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nvm
Post edited March 23, 2012 by nagytow
Impulse :

D&D Anthology: The Master Collection $6.79
D&D Anthology: Neverwinter Nights Complete $7.49
ne_zavarj: Impulse :

D&D Anthology: The Master Collection $6.79
D&D Anthology: Neverwinter Nights Complete $7.49
So sweet to know the prices this thing goes for, it shall be mine! :D
nagytow: Don't give him that coupon! Give me! ;D
Well, I got an other Eve Online coupon too, so I can give you one. And it seems the coupon does not disappear after usage.
nagytow: Don't give him that coupon! Give me! ;D
gyokzoli: Well, I got an other Eve Online coupon too, so I can give you one. And it seems the coupon does not disappear after usage.
Sure, me wants ;)
Steam's Squeenix Sale: 75% off Tomb Raider games.

Steam Daily: Hasn't shown up for some reason. :\
Any of you guys bought Fall of the Samurai ? Is it worth the money ?
Foxhack: Steam Daily: Hasn't shown up for some reason. :\
I wrote them a letter saying that the whole DST difference between US and Europe confused me. They told me that they will now stick to European DST. Therefore you should see the daily in 30 min.
Unless you got that letter yesterday that makes no sense. Yesterday's daily was at the normal time, and they've also taken it down. If they changed all that up Alternativa would still be on sal, and they wouldn't have switched the Weekend daily. It's just late.
Post edited March 23, 2012 by Sinizine
Foxhack: Steam's Squeenix Sale: 75% off Tomb Raider games.

Steam Daily: Hasn't shown up for some reason. :\
http://store.steampowered.com/app/10100/
KQ collection... I like the idea, but I hate King's Quest. I suppose, I'll pass.
grviper: KQ collection... I like the idea, but I hate King's Quest. I suppose, I'll pass.
GOG has those too, actually.
grviper: KQ collection... I like the idea, but I hate King's Quest. I suppose, I'll pass.
ZPavelZ: GOG has those too, actually.
At almost 3 times the price (if we discard the KQ8, which Steam pack doesn't have) for anyone Russia. Almost 6 times now.
Also, wasn't the first KQ (and the first SQ) a different version in Steam and GOG offers?
ZPavelZ: GOG has those too, actually.
Not for $5 for 1-7, that'd cost around $25 here (probably $12,50 with a sale).

However, from the looks of it the Steam versions might need some manual tweaking depending on your OS (doable though), whereas the Gog's probably work straight out of the box. Just up to each to see if that's worth the price difference.
http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/shogun-2-fall-of-the-samurai

$23.96