It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Portal 2 is also a Steam Midweek Madness sale, 50% off.
PandaLiang: Steam midweek madness:

Total War: SHOGUN 2
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai

both are 75% off. Other DLCs are not though.
spinefarm: Wow ...sellers are getting crazy :D
Of course, Amazon has decided to drop the price accordingly (only to 15 euros though), so I'm picking it up there. Preference for physical media aside, 20GB over my 1mbit line is just going to be too painful.
spinefarm: Wow ...sellers are getting crazy :D
jamyskis: Of course, Amazon has decided to drop the price accordingly (only to 15 euros though), so I'm picking it up there. Preference for physical media aside, 20GB over my 1mbit line is just going to be too painful.
I don't have issues with downloading it... I have issues with spare money and hdd space for it :D
And by the way

Total War: SHOGUN 2 + Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai Campaign for 8.50$ on Steam(Russia)
Post edited March 20, 2012 by spinefarm
Spellforce Universe for 5 bucks is a pretty damn good deal. Lotta content for cheap. Not all great content (1st game gets really grindy toward the end) but well worth it overall.
ABH20: Portal 2 is also a Steam Midweek Madness sale, 50% off.
After finishing Portal 1, I have to say this deal become very tempting, though I usually wait for 60%+ off.
ABH20: Portal 2 is also a Steam Midweek Madness sale, 50% off.
PandaLiang: After finishing Portal 1, I have to say this deal become very tempting, though I usually wait for 60%+ off.
It's well worth it at 10 bucks.
PandaLiang: After finishing Portal 1, I have to say this deal become very tempting, though I usually wait for 60%+ off.
I found the character of Wheatley annoying , but loved the level design of the old labs .
$10 Amazon.com Gift Card for $5

Can this be used on digital game downloads?
p_mamusz: $10 Amazon.com Gift Card for $5

You can.

These are physical gift cards and they only ship them to a US address.

Yes. After buying, you go to YOUR VOUCHERS page, get the code, go the gift card page, apply to code to your balance and $10 pops up added to your gift account balance.

Their INTENT is to introduce you to Amazon's local group-on clone but you can ignore that stuff and glom the free five bucks.

And I Just Did This so I know it works. I can't say about what happens if you're not in the USA.
Well I ordered this a few hours ago and still nothing. :(
A question out of the way:
how soon do you expect ME3 to get a decent sale, that is better than 20%?
thanks for your comments guys :)
Post edited March 20, 2012 by dyscode
dyscode: A question out of the way:
how soon do you expect ME3 to get a decent sale, that is better than 20%?
thanks for your comments guys :)
Well due to the huge amount of customer complaints ME3 sales will probably drop to zero very soon, so I guess we will get a 50% off in a few months or even weeks.
ne_zavarj: I found the character of Wheatley annoying , but loved the level design of the old labs .
Wonderfully annoying, yes!

I was so tempted to grab the TW:Shogun 2 deal but I still have 80% of the Total War Megapack that I picked up during the Christmas sale to get through, first.