It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The First Templar is $7.48 on gmg here.

However, it will force you to use the crappy gmg capsule thing (which I've never actually tried, but seems to be universally regarded as crap). Also, it's a crap game imo.
MonstaMunch: The First Templar is $7.48 on gmg here.

However, it will force you to use the crappy gmg capsule thing (which I've never actually tried, but seems to be universally regarded as crap). Also, it's a crap game imo.
The game is made in Bulgaria...and yeah it's a so bugy and crappy
Slightly off topic, but I'll offer it here as well just in case...

Looking for someone to help me buy the Kingdoms of Amalur DLC on Steam (the weapons pack currently available and Dead Kel which releases later today - $15 total) in return, I'm offering a tradeable copy of the CS:GO beta. A damned good deal considering most on the Steam forums are trying to get several $60 games for one copy.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition is the Green Man Gaming daily deal, 75% off.
The telltale complete pack has been on Steam for much, much cheaper ($40 or $50?) if you're not in a rush... think I've seen it at all the major season sales.
minalim: The telltale complete pack has been on Steam for much, much cheaper ($40 or $50?) if you're not in a rush... think I've seen it at all the major season sales.
The Telltale pack was 50$ on Christmas Sale...and it was not that full ;)
Steam Daily: Spellforce games 75% off
uchos: Steam Daily: Spellforce games 75% off
Did Steam change the time when they start the daylies?
Heretic777: Because of payment errors, i ended up accidently buying 2 copies of Space Marine on GG. I will sell one copy for $9 Paypal. Just send me a PM if you are interested. I have very good trading rep on GOG and Steam.
I want to put in an offer, but I don't want insult you. So what price would you be comfortable at for letting it go?
Post edited March 20, 2012 by TheWhiteRose
SimonG: Did Steam change the time when they start the daylies?
US switched to Daylight saving time a few days (1 week?) ago, I think.
Post edited March 20, 2012 by uchos
The US (thus steam as well) have changed daylight settings some days ago, thus the difference. I assume it will be fixed this Sunday, when us Europeans will also change the DST.
No, they still start at 10 AM PST.

But Daylight Saving Time started in the US so the start time may be different for some regions.
Ahh, DST, of course.

Thanks!
Steam midweek madness:

Total War: SHOGUN 2
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai

both are 75% off. Other DLCs are not though.
PandaLiang: Steam midweek madness:

Total War: SHOGUN 2
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai

both are 75% off. Other DLCs are not though.
Wow ...sellers are getting crazy :D