It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spinefarm: My wallet is almost empty within last 6 month...no job...no money :D
I'm sorry to hear it man. As I said yesterday in the Obsidian thread, if you have a job you should be thankful. Lots of people don't and are looking for work atm. Hope you find what you are looking for out there.
What should I get from Amazon's ubisoft promotion? I already plan to get chaos theory, but what else...?
tomhrxbfg: What should I get from Amazon's ubisoft promotion? I already plan to get chaos theory, but what else...?
HAWX
tomhrxbfg: What should I get from Amazon's ubisoft promotion? I already plan to get chaos theory, but what else...?
TheWhiteRose: HAWX
Hm, but I really hate simulation
Do I need a joystick to enough this? I was seriously considering it.
tomhrxbfg: Hm, but I really hate simulation
Most of the games fall into some pretty specific genres, I mean there's "fun shooters", military shooters, platformer (AC), some strategy games, etc. There's no more than 2-3 of each type, why not just grab the genre you're interested in and try it out?
Post edited March 15, 2012 by orcishgamer
You don't need a joystick at all and Hawx is very arcadey not a hardcore flight sim like DCS games are.
Would anyone be interested in trading that $6 D&D Anthology on GG for Disciples 2: Rise of the Elves Gold & D2: Dark Prophecy on GG? (can also throw in a Plants vs Zombies GOTY on Steam)
TheWhiteRose: You don't need a joystick at all and Hawx is very arcadey not a hardcore flight sim like DCS games are.
Thanks, sold then!

EDIT: Okay I've never played a Tom Clancy game, yes, for real. I can't explain it, it just "is". Is there one of these, above all others, that I should get for my "free" one? I already got End War earlier. Ghost Recon? Rainbow Six Vegas? What's the iconic one that I must play?
Post edited March 16, 2012 by orcishgamer
I would say the best games on the list are the original Splinter Cell and Chaos Theory. Hawx is a very solid game and enjoyable to play. Rainbow Sex Vegas and Lockdown are far cry from the amazing earlier entries in the series. Same story with Ghost Recon.

As far as I'm concerned, Hawx plus one of the Splinter Cells would be great pick as far as the Tom Clancy games go in this sale. I haven't tried Double Agent myself, so I can't comment on that one.
Post edited March 16, 2012 by TheWhiteRose
TheWhiteRose: I would say the best games on the list are the original Splinter Cell and Chaos Theory. Rainbow Sex Vegas and Lockdown are far cry from the amazing earlier entries in the series. Same story with Ghost Recon.

As far as I'm concerned, Hawx plus one of the Splinter Cells would be great pick as far as the Tom Clancy games go in this sale. I haven't tried Double Agent myself, so I can't comment on that one.
So at that point, just get Splinter Cell? If all three Splinter Cells are good I guess I could "double down" and get the other two for another 5 bucks... (that is provided Double Agent is also good).
Hard Reset key: -gone-
Post edited March 21, 2012 by GoJays2025
orcishgamer: EDIT: Okay I've never played a Tom Clancy game, yes, for real. I can't explain it, it just "is". Is there one of these, above all others, that I should get for my "free" one? I already got End War earlier. Ghost Recon? Rainbow Six Vegas? What's the iconic one that I must play?
GoJays2025: Chaos Theory.
Is Double Agent good as well? I could get all three Splinter Cells.

EDIT: Oooh reviews are off the chart horrible, I guess maybe Farcry 2 for the last one...
Post edited March 16, 2012 by orcishgamer
ok so I'm down to Rayman 3 or Tom Clancy Vagas or Vagas 2...Any suggestions?
tomhrxbfg: ok so I'm down to Rayman 3 or Tom Clancy Vagas or Vagas 2...Any suggestions?
Just a few posts up people are saying Splinter Cell and SC: Chaos Theory are both better than the Vegas games.
tomhrxbfg: ok so I'm down to Rayman 3 or Tom Clancy Vagas or Vagas 2...Any suggestions?
orcishgamer: Just a few posts up people are saying Splinter Cell and SC: Chaos Theory are both better than the Vegas games.
Yea but I already got chaos theory, and the original splinter cell is very similar.. I would like to try something else