It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tizzysawr: Amazon Digital:

Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition, $14.99 Activates on Origin
Damn you! I was look no way that can be true so soon. I was right :-)
Is the PC version of Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record worth the price ? They are currently 50% off on Gimpulse .
Post edited March 15, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Tizzysawr: Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition, $14.99 Activates on Origin
Ох, дамн, И гот рицкроллед.

:(
Tizzysawr: Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition, $14.99 Activates on Origin
kavazovangel: Ох, дамн, И гот рицкроллед.

:(
Бывает, сочувствую.
korell: Steam Daily Deal - Unstoppable Gorg at 50% off making it £3.49.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/18120/

Anyone got any opinions on this game?
I wrote a review of it, I really liked it. ZPavelZ is right on, it's pretty standard (but high quality) tower defence, but the presentation is absolutely top notch if you're a fan of old sci fi movies or Mystery Science Theater 3000.
The Anno 2070 deal on Steam is quite tempting. I've been wanting that game for a while now. But the third party DRM is not something I want to support. I hate activation limits. It's so hard to decide :(
thebum06: The Anno 2070 deal on Steam is quite tempting. I've been wanting that game for a while now. But the third party DRM is not something I want to support. I hate activation limits. It's so hard to decide :(
The only way to make a stand is by not giving in to those temptations!
thebum06: The Anno 2070 deal on Steam is quite tempting. I've been wanting that game for a while now. But the third party DRM is not something I want to support. I hate activation limits. It's so hard to decide :(
Yeah. I too felt tempted to buy it until I saw the 3 activation limit. Maybe when it's down to $10, it's not like I don't have a huge backlog already anyway.
AFnord: The only way to make a stand is by not giving in to those temptations!
I know, I don't think I'll buy it either. But I also know that me not buying won't change anything at all with Ubisoft.
AFnord: The only way to make a stand is by not giving in to those temptations!
thebum06: I know, I don't think I'll buy it either. But I also know that me not buying won't change anything at all with Ubisoft.
It is an awesome game .... I bought it on release, but the dev is sitting half a mile from where I'm right now, so I was a bit biased. The "always online" DRM actually has an offline mode, but I agree, the activation limits sucks balls. Ubisoft so far has removed the DRM from most of their older titles, so I'm somewhat expecting the same here.
thebum06: I know, I don't think I'll buy it either. But I also know that me not buying won't change anything at all with Ubisoft.
SimonG: It is an awesome game .... I bought it on release, but the dev is sitting half a mile from where I'm right now, so I was a bit biased. The "always online" DRM actually has an offline mode, but I agree, the activation limits sucks balls. Ubisoft so far has removed the DRM from most of their older titles, so I'm somewhat expecting the same here.
also it takes about 20 seconds to get the devs to reset your limit if it's not a weekend
SimonG: It is an awesome game .... I bought it on release, but the dev is sitting half a mile from where I'm right now, so I was a bit biased. The "always online" DRM actually has an offline mode, but I agree, the activation limits sucks balls. Ubisoft so far has removed the DRM from most of their older titles, so I'm somewhat expecting the same here.
Then when it has it's DRM removed (and is likely heavily discounted) I guess I'll get it. I've heard great things about the game, but the DRM is pretty extreme even by today's standards and I have a huge backlog. It must suck to be the developers but I guess that's how it goes in the game industry, most people must have little choice but to let a big publisher run the show (and screw their fans over) because a lot of devs sure do it.
wodmarach: also it takes about 20 seconds to get the devs to reset your limit if it's not a weekend
... But I shouldn't have to contact anyone to ask for permission to play a game I paid for...
wodmarach: also it takes about 20 seconds to get the devs to reset your limit if it's not a weekend
When has that been done for someone who's not swapping out graphics cards for a benchmark/review article? This must have started happening after those shenanigans if it's happening.
It is the whole idea behind limited activaitons that I am against. It is an inconvenience to the paying customer, one that really should not be there. I'm sorry Anno 2070 devs, your game looks interesting, and I would love to buy it at some point, but I for one will flat out refuse to buy anything that has limited activations. I don't want that inconvenience, I don't want to support DRM like that, and the only way for me to show my displeasure is by giving in to the temptation of buying the game. And there are enough games out there with far less intrusive (or no) DRM for me to have a choice here.