It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

origin is better than GFWL... seriously up to this point I still can't play bulletstorm
the_bard: Again, I ask; what is the big deal with registering your games on Origin? I really have no idea and I would like to know for future reference.
You can download the game directly from Origin, just like you can on Steam.

I just wish they'd take their heads out of their asses for some games. I can't register my copy of Bulletstorm there.
Ah, I see now. Makes sense. Thanks.
Post edited March 10, 2012 by the_bard
Zangtesu: The problem is that I always get lost with the zip code and area code. I tried that to buy FM2012 and could do it :/
ABH20: Use this address:

1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613

With this phone number:

(773) 541-8001
Thank you!
Zangtesu: How do you buy there? To me it says i can't because I'm not a US citizen :S
For future reference: fakenamegenerator.com
ABH20: Use this address:

1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613

With this phone number:

(773) 541-8001
Zangtesu: Thank you!
I recommend a Montana adress. No VAT.
It's the last hour to take on Amazon Digital's Deals of the Week including Divinity 2, Footbal Manager 2012, A Game of Thrones: Genesis and Cities XL 2012.

Also after that hour (actually fifty minutes), a new set of eighteen DRM-free games will go on sale for $4.99 in a 2x1 promo, including:

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
8. Far Cry
9. Far Cry 2
10. Call of Juarez
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
15. Rayman Raving Rabids
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers

As you guys can see, most of them are UbiSoft ;) I'll be passing on them since they're either old, I have them, or they're not my style, but I'm sure a few of you will be interested, particularly since they're DRM-free.

Also, since it's a buy-one, get-one sale so you can actually get two of those games for the (already low) price of one.

Amazon Digital Deal of the Week page
Post edited March 11, 2012 by Tizzysawr
Tizzysawr: It's the last hour to take on Amazon Digital's Deals of the Week including Divinity 2, Footbal Manager 2012, A Game of Thrones: Genesis and Cities XL 2012.

Also after that hour (actually fifty minutes), a new set of eighteen DRM-free games will go on sale for $4.99 in a 2x1 promo, including:

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
8. Far Cry
9. Far Cry 2
10. Call of Juarez
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
15. Rayman Raving Rabids
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers

As you guys can see, most of them are UbiSoft ;) I'll be passing on them since they're either old, I have them, or they're not my style, but I'm sure a few of you will be interested, particularly since they're DRM-free.

Also, since it's a buy-one, get-one sale so you can actually get two of those games for the (already low) price of one.

Amazon Digital Deal of the Week page
Thanks for that. Im sure its going to be good deals for some. Already have the ones i really want (Far Cry 1 (why is it 32bit only? im almost sure it works on 64 bit as well..)AC1 & Splinter Cell).Although Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 are tempting...
Post edited March 11, 2012 by nijuu
I found both Rainbow Six Vegas really enjoyable. The singleplayer is fun (apart from the moronic terrorist story, obviously a plague of most shooters set in current times) and multiplayer shows great promise and would have been great had it got some care from Ubi.
too many choices and maybe I shouldn't buy any...
Please keep in mind, that Rainbow Six Vegas @Amazon supports WinXP only. A few of other games from this promo do not support Win7.
papuc: Please keep in mind, that Rainbow Six Vegas @Amazon supports WinXP only. A few of other games from this promo do not support Win7.
I have the Steam version of Rainbow Six Vegas and it wroks flawlessly on W7 64. And I doubt that Steam did anything special to make it work.

The Steam store page also says XP only.
I have the disc version of Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and it works without issues on Vista 64. At least with the latest patch, I don't remember earlier.
@up:
Amazon says: Win XP only! Drm-free versions could be different. Anyway, are you sure enough to refund money to anyone, who will get into trouble with these games? Amazon isn't so sure, so they make that anouncement. It is up to you to believe them or not.

BTW, I just read what Amazon wrote at game's page. I have no personal opinion as I play most of these games with my x360/ps3.
Post edited March 11, 2012 by papuc
*deleted*
Post edited March 11, 2012 by ne_zavarj