It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone willing to trade a FM 2012 key for Killing Floor or Hoard Complete(both tradeble) feel free to PM.... I have couple of more games...
When Mafia 2 goes on sale, don't hesitate and buy it. It's greater than great. Just don't expect sandbox, it's a gripping story.
DLCs not needed.
Post edited March 08, 2012 by Revisor
Revisor: When Mafia 2 goes on sale, don't hesitate and buy it.
Agreed with this. The first Mafia definitely had a better (could be because of lower expectations) story, but the second game is very much worth your time as well.
Post edited March 08, 2012 by Jonni
The better way would be to simply watch every mafia movie ever until they become a jumbled mess in your brain, as that is clearly what the writers of Mafia 2 did.
PandaLiang: Oh, I meant football manager 2012. I think Amazon is the only one not accepting Paypal, for some obvious reason.

Another note: Entire 2K games catalogue goes 25~75% (mostly 50%) off on steam.
Foxhack: Can we gift these games on Amazon? If so, then I can get this for you.
Thanks for offering help! However, I've already got this one on steam. Then next time I know where I can find some help, :). Amazon really puts out quite some great deals.
Revisor: When Mafia 2 goes on sale, don't hesitate and buy it. It's greater than great. Just don't expect sandbox, it's a gripping story.
DLCs not needed.
The sale on GMG ends, and now they have the keys again........wt.......
Post edited March 08, 2012 by PandaLiang
Sinizine: The better way would be to simply watch every mafia movie ever until they become a jumbled mess in your brain, as that is clearly what the writers of Mafia 2 did.
The problem with mafia 2 was that it was severely rushed. There is a good story in there, but you can see where they had to cut corners. Lots of corners. Still a good game though, but due to the rushed feel, Mafia 1 is far superior.
Foxhack: Can we gift these games on Amazon? If so, then I can get this for you.
PandaLiang: Thanks for offering help! However, I've already got this one on steam. Then next time I know where I can find some help, :). Amazon really puts out quite some great deals.
Revisor: When Mafia 2 goes on sale, don't hesitate and buy it. It's greater than great. Just don't expect sandbox, it's a gripping story.
DLCs not needed.
PandaLiang: The sale on GMG ends, and now they have the keys again........wt.......
I guess they stopped the keys because of the credits collected ;)
Mafia 2 is out 2 years old but still not Mafia 2 Complete pack; i want buy M2 but i hate when so much DLCs out there
I got an email for Origin, 60% off my first game. I was contemplating C&C The First Decade, as that would be $7.99... does anyone have this from Origin? Is it just the DVD or something? Is there extra DRM on it? Does it actually run on recent hardware?
BoxOfSnoo: I got an email for Origin, 60% off my first game. I was contemplating C&C The First Decade, as that would be $7.99... does anyone have this from Origin? Is it just the DVD or something? Is there extra DRM on it? Does it actually run on recent hardware?
anything you buy on origin is digital download afaik. No DVD. If there is DRM, I know that it doesn't require you to be online to play. It may have activation limits though I remember seeing on GameFAQ's, where someone asked a similar question, that you can have it installed on multiple machines (2 was reported by the user) at the same time.
DLCs not needed.
There are three story DLCs but they mainly consist of GTA-like missions with the story rarely spread inbetween.

Joe's Adventures
Jimmy's Vendetta
The Betrayal of Jimmy

The latter is only available in certain parts of the world (i.e. Russia region) but reportedly can be gifted via Steam. You can skip or take them, as you want.
Post edited March 09, 2012 by Protoss
Noticing that deus ex sale in gg.. Original one says that not in win 7 in requirements but could it still work? I mean, those aren't always so accurate. So I guess what I'm trying to say, that anybody knows did they made any changes in gog version to make it in fact work?
BoxOfSnoo: I got an email for Origin, 60% off my first game. I was contemplating C&C The First Decade, as that would be $7.99... does anyone have this from Origin? Is it just the DVD or something? Is there extra DRM on it? Does it actually run on recent hardware?
abolat: anything you buy on origin is digital download afaik. No DVD. If there is DRM, I know that it doesn't require you to be online to play. It may have activation limits though I remember seeing on GameFAQ's, where someone asked a similar question, that you can have it installed on multiple machines (2 was reported by the user) at the same time.
I know it's digital, I should have said a DVD image, or just the contents of the DVD. Can I install/reinstall just using whatever I downloaded? Is a client necessary? Thanks.
You need the origin client.
abolat: anything you buy on origin is digital download afaik. No DVD. If there is DRM, I know that it doesn't require you to be online to play. It may have activation limits though I remember seeing on GameFAQ's, where someone asked a similar question, that you can have it installed on multiple machines (2 was reported by the user) at the same time.
BoxOfSnoo: I know it's digital, I should have said a DVD image, or just the contents of the DVD. Can I install/reinstall just using whatever I downloaded? Is a client necessary? Thanks.
To download and install, the client is necessary.