It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dead Horde looks like fun, but it's part of the upcoming Indie Face Kick Bundle so I'd recommend waiting for that, unless none of the other games interest you.
ABH20: Dead Horde looks like fun, but it's part of the upcoming Indie Face Kick Bundle so I'd recommend waiting for that, unless none of the other games interest you.
Yes. I was just reading some rather bad reviews. I am waiting for the bundle myself for the Rune game.
TheWhiteRose: Steam:

Sims 3 is the Midweek Madness Deal - $10.19 plus 66% off DLC
Been waiting on that for months. Now I can get Sims 3 Pets for a decent price and on the DD system of my choice (Plus origin activation)
Damn, The Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collector's Edition is not on sale.
spindown: Damn, The Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collector's Edition is not on sale.
Just my luck...
Asbeau: Good point too Spinefarm, I was already an Alienware member so it saves somebody making a throwaway account.

Sorry if people think it's feeble and feel a need to add more noise to the thread over it.
Oh, come on. I am sorry, I did not mean it in a negative way. I rather meant "humble" - or rather a "a small thing". I don't know how well it translates into English, but we have a saying like "with a feeble (humble) hope that someone might find it useful" - kind of a extra polite (and sometimes slightly ironic) way of saying things. Sorry, if I made it look the wrong way.
No offence taken at all Pavel, we're good!

Now let's allow this excellent and useful thread to go back to its intended use :-)
Argentum42: Oops, I should've refreshed the page before posting. xD
On another note, I'm thinking about getting Sims 3. Any suggestions for DLC, or will it be entertaining enough to play without it? (I was eyeing the Pets and World Adventures expansions)
Id say World Adventures gives the most of the expansions. Havent tried pets yet though.
spindown: Damn, The Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collector's Edition is not on sale.
ಥ_ಥ
TheWhiteRose: Steam:

Sims 3 is the Midweek Madness Deal - $10.19 plus 66% off DLC

Dead Horde is the Daily Deal - $2.50 ($3.74 for two-pack)
Sims 3 showing as $27.19 here :(.
So has anyone verified that IGN Prime is giving out steam keys yet for the games? :(

Edit: Well, TinyBuild (the No Time to Explain devs) just confirmed to me that you'll get a GamersGate download code, not a Steam code, for their game.

https://twitter.com/#!/tinyBuild/status/177167305367752704
Post edited March 06, 2012 by Foxhack
gamersgate:
Painkiller Pandemonium $5.99 (great price, buy this for a lot of mindless old school shooting)
Space Rangers $3.40
Space Rangers 2: Reboot $3.40
Sword of the Stars Complete Collection $5.99
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter $8.99 (what a quick price drop...)
Majesty 2 Collection $4.99
Perimeter: Emperor's Testament $3.00

gamersgate's Space Rangers 2: Reboot does include everything from the vanilla SR2, correct?

-

Unity engine free until April 8th,
both for iphone and android at https://store.unity3d.com/index.html
Double Fine games are on sale until 14th of March on Steam.

Psychonauts is 50% off, $4.99
Costume Quest is 50% off, $7.49
Stacking is 33% off, $9.99

Or you can get all 3 in the Double Fine Bundle at 33% off, $19.99 - save an additional $2.48
taczillabr: gamersgate's Space Rangers 2: Reboot does include everything from the vanilla SR2, correct?
It should be, the Steam version is, and according to this link the Gamersgate version should be Standalone as well.

And I really recommend this game, it's a game you won't regret buying :)
Post edited March 07, 2012 by Pheace
Amazon Digital continues with their trend of mimicking Steam by putting up The Sims 3 and all expansions on sale:

The Sims 3, $10.19
The Sims 3: World Adventures, $10.19
The Sims 3: Late Night, $10.19
The Sims 3: Ambitions, $10.19
The Sims 3: Generations, $13.59
The Sims 3: Pets, $19.99
The Sims 3: Showtime (Talentless Squeaky Ho Collector's Edition), $44.99

Stuff packs are also on sale:

Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff, $6.79
Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff, $6.79
Sims 3: High-end Loft Stuff, $6.79
Sims 3: Town Life Stuff, $6.79