It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: Mass Effect 3 M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle for free

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/mass-effect-3-giveaway
DLC through years has become better considering price/content, but it still amazes how many companies are pushing out "horse armor" type DLC and are still getting away with it.
GMG has Steam-redeemable (as it seems) Mafia II at 75% off sale (7.49 USD).

And who ever wants it:
Key:CS4H-7J7V-VTDR-UACA

spinefarm: And who ever wants it:
Key:CS4H-7J7V-VTDR-UACA
Thanks, I got it.

DodoGeo: DLC through years has become better considering price/content, but it still amazes how many companies are pushing out "horse armor" type DLC and are still getting away with it.
It's a chance to get the gun early it's a random (rare) drop in MP games
Forgive me because it shouldn't be in this thread but here's another ME3 Sniper Rifle

2U8V-F6J3-8RDZ-LFVA
Why do you guys take those keys if you don't want them? Signing up with Alienware Arena is very easy and anyone can do it themselves if they're interested in the giveaway.
nagytow: Why do you guys take those keys if you don't want them? Signing up with Alienware Arena is very easy and anyone can do it themselves if they're interested in the giveaway.
In a feeble attempt to make others happy, I think? Also to give back to community?
nagytow: Why do you guys take those keys if you don't want them? Signing up with Alienware Arena is very easy and anyone can do it themselves if they're interested in the giveaway.
I took it because there was a chance I might buy Mass Effect 3, but after reading about it all day I'm going to wait a few months before I get it.
Post edited March 06, 2012 by Asbeau
What is wrong to give to GOG comunity? I'm a part of Alienware club for months...so I do what I want with my key :)
Good point too Spinefarm, I was already an Alienware member so it saves somebody making a throwaway account.

Sorry if people think it's feeble and feel a need to add more noise to the thread over it.
Asbeau: I took it because there was a chance I might buy Mass Effect 3, but after reading about it all day I'm going to wait a few months before I get it.
You can add it to your account even if you've got no game yet. It will be waiting for you :)
I'm not going to play it myself for at least a year. I'm waiting for all patches and DLCs to come out so I can play a complete product :)

spinefarm: What is wrong to give to GOG comunity? I'm a part of Alienware club for months...so I do what I want with my key :)
You had to claim it first and I see no point in doing that if you're not interested in that DLC.
A link to the giveaway has been posted, everyone interested can just check it themselves.
You're not giving anything, in my opinion you are simply trying to rebuild your reputation after farming those keys at GMG.
Steam:

Sims 3 is the Midweek Madness Deal - $10.19 plus 66% off DLC

Dead Horde is the Daily Deal - $2.50 ($3.74 for two-pack)
Post edited March 06, 2012 by TheWhiteRose
Oops, I should've refreshed the page before posting. xD
On another note, I'm thinking about getting Sims 3. Any suggestions for DLC, or will it be entertaining enough to play without it? (I was eyeing the Pets and World Adventures expansions)
Post edited March 06, 2012 by Argentum42
Asbeau: I took it because there was a chance I might buy Mass Effect 3, but after reading about it all day I'm going to wait a few months before I get it.
nagytow: You can add it to your account even if you've got no game yet. It will be waiting for you :)
I'm not going to play it myself for at least a year. I'm waiting for all patches and DLCs to come out so I can play a complete product :)

spinefarm: What is wrong to give to GOG comunity? I'm a part of Alienware club for months...so I do what I want with my key :)
nagytow: You had to claim it first and I see no point in doing that if you're not interested in that DLC.
A link to the giveaway has been posted, everyone interested can just check it themselves.
You're not giving anything, in my opinion you are simply trying to rebuild your reputation after farming those keys at GMG.

What farming dude? From my personal account with 50 ppl on it? Damn haters gonna hate... And it's my choosing to give my key for DLC ... It's a limited offer so stfu and stop accusing ppl for doing nothing wrong