It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SimonG: I'm pretty sure SR 2 doesn't activate on Amazon and it should be noted that Divinity II is patched DRM free. (Maybe even the Amazon build has the patches alreas applied?)
I bought SR2 from Direct2Drive ages ago and activated it on Steam without a hitch. Can't see why the amazon copy wouldn't work, particularly considering the current GamersGate version does (though it activates a german version).
SimonG: I'm pretty sure SR 2 doesn't activate on Amazon and it should be noted that Divinity II is patched DRM free. (Maybe even the Amazon build has the patches alreas applied?)
Tizzysawr: I bought SR2 from Direct2Drive ages ago and activated it on Steam without a hitch. Can't see why the amazon copy wouldn't work, particularly considering the current GamersGate version does (though it activates a german version).
Not anymore, GamersGate replaced their SR2 product keys, now they activate as the uncensored version.
Tizzysawr: I bought SR2 from Direct2Drive ages ago and activated it on Steam without a hitch. Can't see why the amazon copy wouldn't work, particularly considering the current GamersGate version does (though it activates a german version).
Oops, sorry. I did some research ones and I could only find people saying it wouldn't work (and I didn't buy it afterwards). If your D2D, than this one could very likely also work.
Tallima: All Drakensang games on a DRM-free DVD for $14.99 -- very limited time (it looks like 15 left):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OGYVKU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=legeofleef-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B005OGYVKU

(ref link included)
NOOOOOO, wont deliver to the UK
MotorStorm RC Driving to PS Vita for FREE

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/05/motorstorm-rc-driving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/
Indie Face Kick Bundle revealed:

Sol Survivor
Still Life 2
Booster Trooper
PAM – Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Dead Horde
Runespell: Overture
Greed: Black Border

http://www.indiegamemag.com/indie-face-kick-bundle-revealed-8-games-in-1/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IndieGameMag+%28The+Indie+Game+Magazine%29
Looks nice.
Good game selection. But in which universe is this a "bundle trailer"? It is nothing more than videos from the teasers/trailers for the games in the bundle put together and sped up.

Also the rock music in the background is.... relaly not nice. I do not know why - usually I like rock music. Perhaps, it is too cliche? Anyway, if this is the best track on the music album they are going to supply with the bundle, than it is effectively worthless to me.

Also since we still do not know the price, I would expect this to be an "expensive" bundle (10+ USD, perhaps).
Post edited March 05, 2012 by ZPavelZ
Not a bad bundle at all! There are several games in it that I would be quite interested in (namely:
Sol Survivor, Still Life 2, Avencast and Greed (which I had not heard of until I clicked on the link, but it looks fun))
ZPavelZ: Good game selection. But in which universe is this a "bundle trailer"? It is nothing more than videos from the teasers/trailers for the games in the bundle put together and sped up.

Also the rock music in the background is.... relaly not nice. I do not know why - usually I like rock music. Perhaps, it is too cliche? Anyway, if this is the best track on the music album they are going to supply with the bundle, than it is effectively worthless to me.

Also since we still do not know the price, I would expect this to be an "expensive" bundle (10+ USD, perhaps).
I would put it in the same price range of the epic bundle of indie gala perhaps. Maybe 8$ to 10$.
Got most of those already. I hope it has separate steam keys like indiegala, that would be convenient
ZPavelZ: Good game selection. But in which universe is this a "bundle trailer"? It is nothing more than videos from the teasers/trailers for the games in the bundle put together and sped up.

Zangtesu: I would put it in the same price range of the epic bundle of indie gala perhaps. Maybe 8$ to 10$.
Could be. At any rate, I do not think they would be selling it as PWYW or 1 USD min as than they would already announce it to get more attention.
TheWhiteRose: Indie Face Kick Bundle revealed:

Sol Survivor
Still Life 2
Booster Trooper
PAM – Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Dead Horde
Runespell: Overture
Greed: Black Border

http://www.indiegamemag.com/indie-face-kick-bundle-revealed-8-games-in-1/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IndieGameMag+%28The+Indie+Game+Magazine%29
if its start with 1 dollar niceeeeee :D
ZPavelZ: Could be. At any rate, I do not think they would be selling it as PWYW or 1 USD min as than they would already announce it to get more attention.
From the youtube-page of the trailer: 8 great games, one low price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MQ6spDgP488#!

Edit: Wil see if there are drm-free downloads or only steam-keys, but at the moment my expectations are low. Only kind of interesting game left for me is Avencast, so I believe with a fix price it's not very likely I will buy it.
Post edited March 05, 2012 by DukeNukemForever
Sol Survivor and Booster Trooper are going to be worth it by themselves. The other games are just cherries on top.