It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga is -75% over GG. (ref link)
Artki: Note that even IF the DL'd version has Securom, the publisher has a no-DRM patch. After installing the patch make sure you get the latest content patch, otherwise the game will be buggy (the exe file won't match the old data files)

Just finished the game. Worked great and tons of fun.
Idont get it how can this game be still so expensive. It was bundled with an edition of hungarian PC Guru magazine. They probably got 1 euro per copy at the very best.

And now they want me to buy it for 10€? With 75% percent off? o.O
Steam Daily Deal: Atom Zombie Smasher 75% off, $2.49USD
gyokzoli: I got no problem with DNF, I like it. It's an old school shooter, nothing more.
dyscode: Here also, I really enjoy it AND I bought the Dr. how cloned me DLC. To me it´s much more fun than a lot of other shooters, like Doom3, Vivisector, etc. It´s just the linearity that bogs me but well...
Okay, I'm being unfair.

But it made my video card freak out even at the lowest possible settings. :(
Artki: Note that even IF the DL'd version has Securom, the publisher has a no-DRM patch. After installing the patch make sure you get the latest content patch, otherwise the game will be buggy (the exe file won't match the old data files)

Just finished the game. Worked great and tons of fun.
p_mamusz: Idont get it how can this game be still so expensive. It was bundled with an edition of hungarian PC Guru magazine. They probably got 1 euro per copy at the very best.

And now they want me to buy it for 10€? With 75% percent off? o.O
This game well worth the 10 euros anyway.
http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=biqevjo
green man gaming posted on their facebook that they bringing referal back. If you register using this link you will recieve 10$ to spend there (you should be able to get Duke for free then) If you spend 12$ I will recieve 10 for refering you.
Post edited March 03, 2012 by danteveli
Foxhack: I got it for $1 and I -still- felt ripped off.

AND I ONLY PLAYED THE INTRO. :(
gyokzoli: I got no problem with DNF, I like it. It's an old school shooter, nothing more.
What the hell is old-school about just having two guns and regenerating health?
I mean I did not dislike it, but to call it an old school shooter is pretty damn silly. That being said, I did enjoy the intro.
Luisfius: What the hell is old-school about just having two guns and regenerating health?
I mean I did not dislike it, but to call it an old school shooter is pretty damn silly. That being said, I did enjoy the intro.
In my opinion its lost in limbo between old school and modern shooters. it has regenerating health and weapon limit but there is also a bit of fpp platforming (jumping around) and that duke smack talking plus bad IA.
alexkoti: I asked them on Twitter, and yes it is worldwide :)
http://twitter.com/#!/nuuvem/status/175709177338019840
Zangtesu: Thank you! Maybe i will get that because Portuguese for me it's not a problem :P
By the way how is the service in terms of speed and support?
Their support is really good, it have same quality of Gamersgate and Origin support ( quick and very helpful).
About the speed I think it will be fine for you because the servers providers are europeans.
Post edited March 03, 2012 by DDaniel
Zangtesu: Thank you! Maybe i will get that because Portuguese for me it's not a problem :P
By the way how is the service in terms of speed and support?
DDaniel: Their support is really good, it have same quality of Gamersgate and Origin support ( quick and very helpful).
About the speed I think it will be fine for you because the servers providers are europeans.
Uhm that's good. Thanks for your feedback, will add them to my potential list of buyers from now on.
danteveli: http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=biqevajo
green man gaming posted on their facebook that they bringing referal back. If you register using this link you will recieve 10$ to spend there (you should be able to get Duke for free then) If you spend 12$ I will recieve 10 for refering you.
Thanks that is pretty cool. Do you know whether that sum that I obtained expires at some point or can I wait and look around to see what I like?
grynn: Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga is -75% over GG. (ref link)
Divinity 2: DKS 75% off. Quoting this again in case anyone missed this. Great deal there, and Larian has made it DRM-free too. Get it if you haven't!

ABH20: Duke Nukem Forever (Steam code) for $4.99 from Green Man Gaming.

I have to admit I'm tempted, despite the bad reviews.
SimonG: If you liked duke 3d, you will love this one. Not because it is necessarily a good shooter, but because of all the call backs and the great references this game makes. This isn't just a game, it's a homage.
"This product is not available for purchase in your region at the present time. Please check back soon."

Welp. I wanted to. *shrugs*
Post edited March 03, 2012 by lowyhong
That the right link? It is just bringing me to a homepage, not a page to register an account (which I would think a referral thing would link to...)

Also, how long does the $10 last?
Immoli: That the right link? It is just bringing me to a homepage, not a page to register an account (which I would think a referral thing would link to...)

I went to register from that page and got 11 USD. DNF isn't available for me, though. =/
Immoli: That the right link? It is just bringing me to a homepage, not a page to register an account (which I would think a referral thing would link to...)

ZPavelZ: I went to register from that page and got 11 USD. DNF isn't available for me, though. =/
Check ur PM
It simply routes me to:
http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/
Is that what's supposed to happen?