It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tizzysawr: Two Worlds 2 is on sale for a week on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13656/
abolat: Amazing how it showed up right after the coupons went away, isn't it?
Well it depends really, obviously not ALL games that had coupons could've gone on sale between jan 2nd - march 1st, and chance would say that some of the games that appeared soon after would've had coupons available.

I got Assassin's Creed: Revelations, the only game I had a coupon I was interested in, during the last day. However, I'm not gonna think it was Ubi that planned to put the sale that day so people could spend the coupons on top of it.
If any of you guys didn't get it while it was down to $5 during the Farewell to February sale, Amazon is matching Steam's price on Payday.
Post edited March 02, 2012 by Tizzysawr
Foxhack: Wait a sec.

Vietnam can buy the game, but MEXICO CAN'T?!
MonstaMunch: Odd, it says it's not available here either...
Yes, i confirm that. All Ubisoft games on Gamestop are available here (i mean Vietnam). I'm downloading Wheelman now, moreover, i bought Ass Creed 2 and COJ Cartel last year from them and all of them are fine

/ps: in Store page they say: Territory: NA, EMEA; i think it is EU + Middle East + Asia
Post edited March 02, 2012 by metalkidz
I just joined Gamestop/Impulsedriven and I just downloaded the Impulse program thing and I look at the My games section and Wheelman is there which is great as I just bought it but above that is Red Faction Guerilla what the!!! I didn't even buy this. Is Impulsedriven/Gamestop giving out free digital copies of Red Faction Guerilla now for new members of their service? It is not demo either as it has the full product key for the game. This is so awesome as I have been wanting a digital version of Red Faction Guerilla on PC for ages now but is Gamestop/impulsedriven actually allowed to give out this game for free? Do they have a special deal going with Volition and THQ? Just seems very incredible and too good to be true.
Post edited March 02, 2012 by writer2036
writer2036: I just joined Gamestop/Impulsedriven and I just downloaded the Impulse program thing and I look at the My games section and Wheelman is there which is great as I just bought it but above that is Red Faction Guerilla what the!!! I didn't even buy this. Is Impulsedriven/Gamestop giving out free digital copies of Red Faction Guerilla now for new members of their service? It is not demo either as it has the full product key for the game. This is so awesome as I have been wanting a digital version of Red Faction Guerilla on PC for ages now but is Gamestop/impulsedriven actually allowed to give out this game for free? Do they have a special deal going with Volition and Ubisoft? Just seems very incredible and too good to be true.
Did you have your retail Red Faction Guerilla installed on the machine? Because in that case I'm pretty sure that the client detected that. Also it doesn't matter which version of RFG you already have, you can register in the Impulse client.
writer2036: I just joined Gamestop/Impulsedriven and I just downloaded the Impulse program thing and I look at the My games section and Wheelman is there which is great as I just bought it but above that is Red Faction Guerilla what the!!! I didn't even buy this. Is Impulsedriven/Gamestop giving out free digital copies of Red Faction Guerilla now for new members of their service? It is not demo either as it has the full product key for the game. This is so awesome as I have been wanting a digital version of Red Faction Guerilla on PC for ages now but is Gamestop/impulsedriven actually allowed to give out this game for free? Do they have a special deal going with Volition and Ubisoft? Just seems very incredible and too good to be true.
gyokzoli: Did you have your retail Red Faction Guerilla installed on the machine? Because in that case I'm pretty sure that the client detected that. Also it doesn't matter which version of RFG you already have, you can register in the Impulse client.
I don't have any digital or physical cd version of Red faction Guerilla installed on my computer. Only system I did have it installed on was PS3 but I uninstalled it as I barely ever get to play my PS3. So that's why finding a Full freebie Digital version of Red Faction Guerilla on my my Impluse account very strange (Not that I am complaining = D) as I had not previously registered or bought anything from Impulsedriven/Gamestop until today.
Post edited March 02, 2012 by writer2036
Psyringe: Monster RPG 2 is now down to 1 $/€ (50% off) at GamersGate. I think at this price I'll finally get it. :)

Also, DotEmu has a 50% discount on its self-published games this weekend. Considering that all but two of these games are included in the DotEmu collection, which was on sale for 3 $/€ before Christmas, it doesn't look like that good of a deal.
Cool, finally something to spend my blue coins on.
gyokzoli: Did you have your retail Red Faction Guerilla installed on the machine? Because in that case I'm pretty sure that the client detected that. Also it doesn't matter which version of RFG you already have, you can register in the Impulse client.
Thx for your info, I do what u said and i get RFG on Impulse with Steam cdkey, is there any list of games activate on Impulse?
Post edited March 02, 2012 by metalkidz
metalkidz: Thx for your info, I do what u said and i get RFG on Impulse with Steam cdkey, is there any list of games activate on Impulse?
I don't know if there is a list but games with GOO DRM should be activating with the Impulse client. Unless GameStop made some changes since they bought the service.
Post edited March 02, 2012 by gyokzoli
spinefarm: Great price for that games
ZPavelZ: Altogether yes, they are quite good. But I kind of did not understand what is the method of delivery of these games. CoH alone is selling for 10 Euros on Steam in Russia e.g., by the way. These games are not Steam-redeemable, though. Still looks like a good deal, too bad I can not afford it (CoH should be great to play, but ok).
It works like Gamersgate ( Account -> Select game -> Download), but I don't know if the games are available for your region. Nuuvem partners are Ztorm (http://www.ztorm.com) and Nexway (http://www.nexway.com/).
Post edited March 02, 2012 by DDaniel
ZPavelZ: Altogether yes, they are quite good. But I kind of did not understand what is the method of delivery of these games. CoH alone is selling for 10 Euros on Steam in Russia e.g., by the way. These games are not Steam-redeemable, though. Still looks like a good deal, too bad I can not afford it (CoH should be great to play, but ok).
DDaniel: It works like Gamersgate ( Account -> Select game -> Download), but I don't know if the games are available for your region. Nuuvem partners are Ztorm (http://www.ztorm.com) and Nexway (http://www.nexway.com/).
And for Might & Magic Clash of Heroes + DLC it says there that it needs to be using steamworks so i think it will probably give out a key to be activated on steam.
DDaniel: It works like Gamersgate ( Account -> Select game -> Download), but I don't know if the games are available for your region. Nuuvem partners are Ztorm (http://www.ztorm.com) and Nexway (http://www.nexway.com/).
Ok, thanks for your reply. I never heard about this shop before.
Zangtesu: And for Might & Magic Clash of Heroes + DLC it says there that it needs to be using steamworks so i think it will probably give out a key to be activated on steam.
That is even better. Thanks! :) Still I wish the price was a bit lower, but it is very nice of them nevertheless :)
Post edited March 02, 2012 by ZPavelZ
Has anyone played Monster RPG2? And is it good as it looks?
the_bard: Has anyone played Monster RPG2? And is it good as it looks?
I just got it a few hours ago. It reminds me a lot of Jeanne d'Arc for psp (which is a good thing).
Does anyone want Monster RPG 2 for Mac?
the_bard: Has anyone played Monster RPG2? And is it good as it looks?
MonstaMunch: I just got it a few hours ago. It reminds me a lot of Jeanne d'Arc for psp (which is a good thing).
Cool