It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

summitus: Red Orchestra 2 Getgamesgo £8.49 GBP Woot ! I've been wating for someone to do a deal on this for ages :-)

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad
My recommendation: buy it now so TWI gets your monies, then wait for the upcoming patch that will add RO Classic. Be advised though that it'll be a damn long time before they fix the netcode.
Psyringe: GamersGate Daily Deal:

The Next Big Thing for 10.18 $/€ (66% off). It's an adventure from the makers of Runaway and seems to be a parody on Hollywood and its movies. The game uses SecuRom DRM.

Also, Ship Simulator Extremes is down to 8.99 $/€ again (70% off), and the Cities in Motion Collection is again down to 13.58 $/€ (66% off).

Also, as alluded to in one of the posts above, GamersGate currently has several Crysis games on sale. We apparently missed those since they are only available in the US. The sale includes:
Crysis for 10.18 $ (66% off), SecuRom DRM
Crysis - Maximum Edition for 10.18 $ (66% off), includes Crysis, Crysis Warhead (both using SecuRom), and Crysis Wars (DRM free)
Crysis Warhead for 6.78 $ (66% off)
Crysis 2 for 20$ (50% off), "Other DRM" (possibly Origin?)
Can Crysis be registered on Origin?
TheWhiteRose: Can Crysis be registered on Origin?
Sadly, no.

Crysis 2 can, however.
New release on GamersGate
Painkiller Recurring Evil €7.96
Steam Daily Deal is Jurassic Park: The Game, for $10.19.

I know it's not much, but I have a 10% telltale coupon. If you want it, just reply to this post.
Post edited February 29, 2012 by Dragobr
Just bought red orchestra 2 and confirm it's delivered in the form of a Stream key.
Dragobr: Steam Daily Deal is Jurassic Park: The Game, for $10.19.

I know it's not much, but I have a 10% telltale coupon. If you want it, just reply to this post.
Dear Valve,

You suck balls.

With great dislike,
Everyone who got a shitty coupon
Dragobr: Steam Daily Deal is Jurassic Park: The Game, for $10.19.

Yes please
With the Steam Coupons now officially in their last 24 hours, time to have a 'sale' for all the fine Goggers here :)

I have a veritable crapton of coupons available for those interested, I'll name some of them and give the link to my backpack for the rest. Mind you, Personal use only please:

-75% Napoleon Total War
-75% Risen
-75% Aliens vs Predator
-75% Torchlight
-75% Empire Total War
-66% Prototype
-66% Singularity
-66% Two Worlds II
-60% Hearts of Iron III
-60% King Arthur Franchise
And a Veritable crapton (600+) of -50% coupons which you can find here under the Steam Tab
(please ignore the 50% developer coupons for the moment, I may still use those)

Also, if someone from the US would be willing to help me with some purchases that would be grand ^^

If interested please PM me or feel free to add me on Steam so it doesn't muck up the topic.
Post edited February 29, 2012 by Pheace
Pheace: If interested please PM me or feel free to add me on Steam so it doesn't muck up the topic.
29 pages of coupons? WTF?

Is it 1 per person or can I get more? :)

Also, I might be able to help you with some purchases, depends on what and where you want.
Post edited February 29, 2012 by nagytow
Pheace: If interested please PM me or feel free to add me on Steam so it doesn't muck up the topic.
nagytow: 29 pages of coupons? WTF?

Is it 1 per person or can I get more? :)

Also, I might be able to help you with some purchases, depends on what and where you want.
If there's more than 1 game you're interested in feel free to request more than one. But since I expect personal use out of the coupons I don't expect requests of 5x -50% Game X for instance ^^
Pheace: With the Steam Coupons now officially in their last 24 hours, time to have a 'sale' for all the fine Goggers here :)

I have a veritable crapton of coupons available for those interested, I'll name some of them and give the link to my backpack for the rest. Mind you, Personal use only please:

-75% Napoleon Total War
-75% Risen
-75% Aliens vs Predator
-75% Torchlight
-75% Empire Total War
-66% Prototype
-66% Singularity
-66% Two Worlds II
-60% Hearts of Iron III
-60% King Arthur Franchise
And a Veritable crapton (600+) of -50% coupons which you can find here under the Steam Tab
(please ignore the 50% developer coupons for the moment, I may still use those)

Also, if someone from the US would be willing to help me with some purchases that would be grand ^^

If interested please PM me or feel free to add me on Steam so it doesn't muck up the topic.
Added you, I would like the TTG coupon
Thanks Phease, you rock.
Pheace: And a Veritable crapton (600+) of -50% coupons
Wow. How did you manage to end up with 600+ coupons?
Pheace: And a Veritable crapton (600+) of -50% coupons
Psyringe: Wow. How did you manage to end up with 600+ coupons?
A lot of trading :p and a few collections I bought in one go :)

But I got lazy and didn't bother to do much with it in the end except when a sale came on that matched ^^ That and I figured it might be fun to give away the ones I wouldn't use here :)
Post edited February 29, 2012 by Pheace