It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

reaver894: I was just thinking I hadnt seen you for a while, Glad to see your still a sale addict :-P
Yeah, I disappeared for awhile under the tons of games I have yet to play, but GameRager's RPG and the sales brought me back. ;)
OmegaX: You sure? I know it had SecuROM at release but it should have been removed. You don't even get a CD key to register the game on Origin if you buy it on Steam.
korell: The Steam page states:

INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE PER GAME. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE.

I've also checked The Big List of 3rd Party DRM on Steam here: http://steamdrm.flibitijibibo.com/the-big-drm-list/
That says it uses an EA Account for activation.

Could it be that these are obsolete and have been removed now?
I picked it up and there was an EA EULA but no other login or key was required.
Hawk52: Majesty Gold or Majesty 2 Collection? What say you all?
Majesty gold: Absolutely! It is a wonderful game, and one of the few RTSs that i return to time and time (and time) again. It is surprisingly relaxing as well.

Majesty 2 was good, but not as good as Majesty 1. Majesty 2 becomes a lot more focused on just finish the levels, and they also increased the difficulty quite a bit (Majesty 1 was an easy game, with only one level giving me trouble (and that was an expansion level). Also, the heroes lost a lot of their personality, as they act more similar to each other, and later heroes are strictly better than early heroes (warriors, rangers & rogues are early heroes, elves & dwarves counts as later heroes, and temple heroes are the best of the lot), unlike in Majesty 1 where the gap is far smaller (later heroes tended to be a bit stronger and more expensive, but they were not that much better). I was disappointed with Majesty 2, but it is not a bad game.
SON OF A BITCH

DAMN YOU VALVE

I'M BROKE, I WANT SERIOUS SAM 2 AND DEUSSEX NOOOOOOOOOOO
Beamdog having a sale (no never bought from them)

http://www.beamdog.com/sales

Painkiller: Resurrection $5.00
Painkiller: Black $5.00
Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express $5.00
Aura: Fate of the Ages $2.50
Spaceforce: Captains $10.00
Loki: Heroes of Mythology $5.00
Seven Kingdoms: Conquest $7.50
The Hardy Boys: The Perfect Crime $2.50
Sherlock Holmes: The Secret of the Silver Earring $6.50
Hans Christian Anderson: The Ugly Prince Duckling $10.00
Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory $2.50
Cold War $2.50
SpellForce 2 Gold $7.50
Aura 2: The Sacred Rings $5.00
Schizm 2 $10.00
Genesis Rising $2.50
Dracula: Origin $10.00
Super Power 2 $5.00
Keepsake $3.50
Neverend $5.00
Nibiru: Age of Secrets $2.50
Patriots: A Nation Under Fire $2.50
Freak Out: Extreme Freeride $5.00
Neighbours from Hell $2.50
Neighbours from Hell 2 $2.50
SpellForce Platinum $5.00
The Guild 2 $5.00
The Guild 2: Venice $2.50
The Guild 2: Pirates $5.00
The Mark $2.50
Jack The Ripper $5.00
Spaceforce: Rogue Universe $2.50
The Golden Horde $2.50
Treasure Island $6.50
Panzer Elite Action: Dunes of War $2.50
Fate of Hellas $2.50
Next Life $5.00
Painkiller: Overdose $2.50
The Guild 2: Reniassance $5.00
Arcania: Gothic 4 $10.00
Basically, Beamdog is having the same sale as Gamersgate at the same time :-p.
Sinizine: Basically, Beamdog is having the same sale as Gamersgate at the same time :-p.
Yep.Noticed the 'Nordic Sale' there as well haha
Tallima: I can't find anyone with a link, but Majesty download is on Amazon for $1.49.
http://www.amazon.com/Paradox-Interactive-40367Majesty-Gold-Download/dp/B003V5WYMS/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1330036516&sr=1-1

Here it is
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition - 6.24 UKP
http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/adventure/la-noire-the-complete-edition/
Nelvin: L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition - 6.24 UKP
http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/adventure/la-noire-the-complete-edition/
That's a pretty good deal actually..

wish i had some money ;)
Post edited February 23, 2012 by darknath
AFnord: Majesty Gold or Majesty 2 Collection? What say you all?
I got Majesty 2 Collection and it was completely terrible. I think I wrote about it here before, it's just like watching a gameplay video. For the first few minutes of gameplay I thought I was still watching a demo or titlescreen or something.
nijuu: Super Power 2
Awesome game, though it's hard as hell.
Foxhack: SON OF A BITCH

DAMN YOU VALVE

I'M BROKE, I WANT SERIOUS SAM 2 AND DEUSSEX NOOOOOOOOOOO
I had a very similar reaction seeing those on sale. I feel your pain and it is never ending isn't it? I mean, the deals and great games just keep on coming. I wonder how I will ever find the time to play all of this stuff as much as I want to!
GamersGate Daily Deal: Neighbors from Hell Compilation for 2.99 $/€ (70% off).

The compilation includes both "Neighbors from Hell" games (1 and 2) and is DRM-free.

The game isn't my cup of tea, but a nice little timewaster for people enjoying to play a brat and making practical jokes. I'd still recommend to get it from GOG when it's on sale here, there shouldn't be much difference in price then.
Post edited February 24, 2012 by Psyringe
Psyringe: GamersGate Daily Deal: Neighbors from Hell Compilation for 2.99 $/€ (70% off).

The compilation includes both "Neighbors from hell" games (1 and 2).

The game isn't my cup of tea, but a nice little timewaster for people enjoying to play a brat and making practical jokes. I'd still recommend to get it from GOG when it's on sale here, there shouldn't be much difference in price then.
I got them both years ago as retail versions - and I had quite a lot of fun playing. Pretty unique and funny "comedy" game - well worth the money.