It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZPavelZ: What is the problem with Game Getter? This site can not be trusted?
Here is a copy paste of the rules for one of the older Game Getter giveaways. I think you can understand why the hate.
P.S. I used pastebin so as not to clog the forum, and sorry for the off topic.
ZPavelZ: What is the problem with Game Getter? This site can not be trusted?
JMich: Here is a copy paste of the rules for one of the older Game Getter giveaways. I think you can understand why the hate.
P.S. I used pastebin so as not to clog the forum, and sorry for the off topic.
Ok NOW I see what is the reason. I basically registered there yesterday and their system did not seem SO terrible to me. But apparently, it is also different now. Thanks!
Post edited February 21, 2012 by ZPavelZ
there's a sale on at origin, in the uk at least

Fifa 09
Fifa 10
Red Alert 3
Shift Unleashed 2
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
Tiger Wood PGA Tour 12
NHL 09
Mass Effect
Mirrors Edge
Medal Of Honor
Battlefield 2
Sim CIty 4
Sims 2

all going for £5
clarky85: there's a sale on at origin, in the uk at least

Fifa 09
Fifa 10
Red Alert 3
Shift Unleashed 2
Tiger Wood PGA Tour 12
NHL 09
Mass Effect
Mirrors Edge
Medal Of Honor
Battlefield 2
Sim CIty 4
Sims 2

all going for £5
I hate the fact that each of the sims 2 dlc's are 5 punds/euros each :(

Fifa 09
Fifa 10
Red Alert 3
Shift Unleashed 2
Tiger Wood PGA Tour 12
NHL 09
Mass Effect
Mirrors Edge
Medal Of Honor
Battlefield 2
Sim CIty 4
Sims 2

all going for £5
In Latin America too, at least in Mexico. The ads said $5 pesos - a bit less than half a dollar - but when you added the games to the cart, they're actually 89 pesos, about $7.50 USD.

I complained to them on Facebook and they said it was a "pricing error". Blah.

Fifa 09
Fifa 10
Red Alert 3
Shift Unleashed 2
Tiger Wood PGA Tour 12
NHL 09
Mass Effect
Mirrors Edge
Medal Of Honor
Battlefield 2
Sim CIty 4
Sims 2

all going for £5
Foxhack: In Latin America too, at least in Mexico. The ads said $5 pesos - a bit less than half a dollar - but when you added the games to the cart, they're actually 89 pesos, about $7.50 USD.

Hmm well if they get corrected, you will be one lucky guy ^^...

I wonder if origin gives the games directly to your account or as orders where you enter the key to your origin client...
Foxhack: In Latin America too, at least in Mexico. The ads said $5 pesos - a bit less than half a dollar - but when you added the games to the cart, they're actually 89 pesos, about $7.50 USD.

abolat: Hmm well if they get corrected, you will be one lucky guy ^^...

I wonder if origin gives the games directly to your account or as orders where you enter the key to your origin client...
If you buy it on Origin, then they get added directly to the account.
Post edited February 21, 2012 by TheWhiteRose
abolat: Hmm well if they get corrected, you will be one lucky guy ^^...

TheWhiteRose: If you buy it on Origin, then they get added directly to the account.
Hmm... but if you buy via browser (is such an option available?)
TheWhiteRose: If you buy it on Origin, then they get added directly to the account.
abolat: Hmm... but if you buy via browser (is such an option available?)
It's the same as if buying from Steam using the browser. You have to login to your account in order to buy anything.
The only way of 'gifting' on Origin is when you give your username and password to someone and that person buys you a game.
Revisor: When we're on this topic - do the ref links (Amazon, GG, others) work only for new users or also for those who are already registered? Does it work for all purchases in the next 30 days, forever, or only for the first purchase?
They generally work for all users -- Amazon links last the entire session and for anything you buy during it, not videogames exclusively. I think GG works the same way.

Also, just so you know, putting amazon referral links behind a URL shortener is a breach of the Amazon Associates Customer Agreement and could get you banned from the system.
Just noticed that Amazon has Diablo 3 Collector's Edition back on sale after months of being sold out. If any of you guys wanted one, this is probably the moment to get it before you have to get it from a reseller for $200.
Can anyone tell if Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai on amazon is unavailable in the US? It's been unavailable here for 10 days.
Post edited February 21, 2012 by warcry
warcry: Can anyone tell if Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai on amazon is unavailable in the US? It's been unavailable here for 10 days.
It shows up as "Not yet released" for me.
warcry: Can anyone tell if Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai on amazon is unavailable in the US? It's been unavailable here for 10 days.
I don't think that's out yet :P Steam lists its release date as March 23.