It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: Gamersgate has all Neverwinter Nights products 66% off. This includes:

Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition (Base game + all expansions) 3.38 $ / 3.04 €
Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum (base game + 2 expansions) 6.78 $/€
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate (not included in the above) 3.38 $/€
Neverwinter Nights Complete (all of the above in one package) 10.18 $ / 8.48 €

Nice, I have been waiting on a better offer for Mysteries of Westgate since December - it's the only item I'm still missing and it was only 50% off during the winter sales. :)
What kind of DRM do these have?
the_bard: What kind of DRM do these have?
All are listed as having either SecuROM (all NWN 2 products except "Storm of Zehir") or "Other DRM" (the rest)

GOG has NWN 1 Diamond for 9.99$, which is DRM-free.

Bit odd, I thought the GamersGate version was identical to the GOG version, but it's listed as having "Other DRM" at GamersGate. Might be a mistake, wouldn't be the first time. But if you want to be sure that you're getting the games DRM-free, I recommend to wait until NWN 1 is on sale again at GOG. NWN 2 will probably be released at GOG too sooner or later.
Post edited February 15, 2012 by Psyringe
Psyringe: Gamersgate has all Neverwinter Nights products 66% off. This includes:

Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition (Base game + all expansions) 3.38 $ / 3.04 €
Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum (base game + 2 expansions) 6.78 $/€
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate (not included in the above) 3.38 $/€
Neverwinter Nights Complete (all of the above in one package) 10.18 $ / 8.48 €

Nice, I have been waiting on a better offer for Mysteries of Westgate since December - it's the only item I'm still missing and it was only 50% off during the winter sales. :)
SecuROM. Are you okay with that?
wormholewizards: SecuROM. Are you okay with that?
Psyringe: All are listed as having either SecuROM (all NWN 2 products except "Storm of Zehir") or "Other DRM" (the rest)

Bit odd, I thought the GamersGate version was identical to the GOG version, but it's listed as having "Other DRM" at GamersGate. Might be a mistake, wouldn't be the first time. But if you want to be sure that you're getting the games DRM-free, I recommend to wait until NWN 1 is on sale again at GOG. NWN 2 will probably be released at GOG too sooner or later.
I can wait for it to go on sale here. Thanks.
Psyringe: All are listed as having either SecuROM (all NWN 2 products except "Storm of Zehir") or "Other DRM" (the rest)

the_bard: I can wait for it to go on sale here. Thanks.
I believe the other DRM is just a multiplayer serial key (like GOG has). I may be mistaken. You're probably better off playing the GOG version.
wormholewizards: SecuROM. Are you okay with that?
I'm pretty sure that SecuROM was removed with the latest patches so it is DRM-Free once you update.
OmegaX: I'm pretty sure that SecuROM was removed with the latest patches so it is DRM-Free once you update.
PenutBrittle: I believe the other DRM is just a multiplayer serial key (like GOG has). I may be mistaken. You're probably better off playing the GOG version.
Alright, I did some checking, apparently SecuROM is not on their versions either. That is according to one of their Q/A solutions. Which is good news. Thanks.
OmegaX: I'm pretty sure that SecuROM was removed with the latest patches so it is DRM-Free once you update.
Meh, it doesn't matter if they removed the DRM from the game after installation, it still gets installed on your system.
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Amazon has a crap ton of casual games on sale, mostly for $2.99.

Avadon Black Fortress is $2.99, Oddworld games range from $0.99-$2.99.

If you haven't already, keep this thread bookmarked for Amazon deals.
kavazovangel: Meh, it doesn't matter if they removed the DRM from the game after installation, it still gets installed on your system.
It can be removed if you google the instructions, I've done it before. Personally I don't care anymore because I have other games that require SecuROM so I just live with it.
OmegaX: It can be removed if you google the instructions, I've done it before. Personally I don't care anymore because I have other games that require SecuROM so I just live with it.
Ye, I know, and I too don't really care whether a game is DRMed or not anymore, but just thought the DRM-freeeeeee loving guys should know that.
kavazovangel: Meh, it doesn't matter if they removed the DRM from the game after installation, it still gets installed on your system.
If you remove it before rebooting(and allowing it to activate or integrate fully into your system) then where's the damage? It's not like DRM(if properly removed I mean) leaves some sort of foul taint on your system after removal, right? ;)
GameRager: If you remove it before rebooting(and allowing it to activate or integrate fully into your system) then where's the damage? It's not like DRM(if properly removed I mean) leaves some sort of foul taint on your system after removal, right? ;)
SecuROM doesn't require restart on Windows 7 to start working. It is effective as soon as a game that comes with it is run, regardless of restarts.

But the good thing with Vista / 7 is that it doesn't work directly near tthe kernel of the OS so it cannot do any damage.
Worth noting if you get NWN diamond from Gamersgate, its' not fully patched (1.66, latest is 1.69). Use the GoG forums for to find threads about updating it. Might run into other issues as well, so taking a loot at the stuff in that forum is a good idea.
Post edited February 16, 2012 by Sinizine
killing floor 85% off on steam