It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sebarnolds: Can anyone confirm that Borderlands GOTY on Amazon can be activated (as GOTY with its DLC) on Steam ?

If this is the case, anyone willing to gift it to me in exchange of Steam keys for Metro 2033 and/or King Arthur ?
It can be activated on Steam indeed, AFAIK.

Amazon also has a casual/Indie games sale going on with quite a bunch of games for $2.99, including Avadon:

Casual Games for $2.99

Just as most people know, my Amazon links have ref IDs that don't affect your experience but allow me to get a small cut of what amazon gets.This before somebody as educated as certain member calls me "Spammy and Rude" again.
Post edited February 14, 2012 by Tizzysawr
low rated
Casual Games for $2.99 with a clean, non-referral link
Tizzysawr: Just as most people know, my Amazon links have ref IDs that don't affect your experience but allow me to get a small cut of what amazon gets.This before somebody as educated as certain member calls me "Spammy and Rude" again.
I don't mind, but maybe you should consider adding both ref and clean links in your posts so everyone's happy?

Personally I always use a ref link, after all you informed me about a deal and that's the least I can do.
Post edited February 14, 2012 by nagytow
Revisor: Casual Games for $2.99 with a clean, non-referral link
Now, that's just silly. Are you going to start posting duplicate deals just because you don't like referral links? If you don't like them you are perfectly capable of removing the part that bothers you. Personally I never click Tizzysawr's referral links because I use the backloggery.com's links to support them but I appreciate the heads up on the deals that I would miss otherwise.
nagytow: I don't mind, but maybe you should consider adding both ref and clean links in your posts so everyone's happy?

Personally I always use a ref link, after all you informed me about a deal and that's the least I can do.
That's actually a good idea :) Will do for further posts :)
Don't take it personally. I just feel that ref links are insincere, especially if masked / posted silently.

I want to share the deals with the others and not earn from it.
If the others are OK with ref links, then I'll just ask you to mark ref links as such for the paranoid / sensitive members like me. :)

Thank you.
Post edited February 14, 2012 by Revisor
@Revisor

Stop posting your stupid referral links .
Well this is a hot topic for some, isn't it? :)
Ne_zavarj, my links are without referrals. The ref part is &tag=

Cheers.
GamersGate has Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter on sale as a daily, 35% off (That makes it $19.47 here).

Sword of the Stars II

Note that the game is generally thought to be horrible (And I mean MOO3 levels). Posting it here because, hey, it's a deal. Link has refID.

If you're spiteful enough about helping somebody else get a few bucks with your purchase (or if you help somebody else with your purchases already, as some do ;) ), here's a referral-free link:

[url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SOTS2LW/sword-of-the-stars-ii-lords-of-winter ]Sword of the Stars II [/url]
Tizzysawr: If you're spiteful enough about helping somebody else get a few bucks
A few bucks is something the refs might get you in a year :)
Revisor: Don't take it personally. I just feel that ref links are insincere, especially if masked / posted silently.

I want to share the deals with the others and not earn from it.
If the others are OK with ref links, then I'll just ask you to mark ref links as such for the paranoid / sensitive members like me. :)
There is absolutely nothing wrong or insincere with adding a referral to a link. The people who might buy the product don't lose a single penny. All that happens is that the person that posted the link gets a very small reward _if_ he linked a product that was actually worth buying. No harm done to anyone.

The only way how this could be even remotely come out as "insincere" is if people started to persuade others to buy something in order to obtain the rewards. But I don't see this happening here. Personally, I even clearly state if I don't consider a deal that I linked to be a good one.

I would feel quite silly if I started adding disclaimers under my posts, so I won't do that, sorry. I _am_ however offended by the insinuation of doing something insincere, because I really don't see any justification for such an accusation. You're of course entitled to your own opinion, but I'm likewise free to express my disdain for such accusations.
Tizzysawr: GamersGate has Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter on sale as a daily, 35% off (That makes it $19.47 here).

Sword of the Stars II

Note that the game is generally thought to be horrible (And I mean MOO3 levels). Posting it here because, hey, it's a deal. Link has refID.

If you're spiteful enough about helping somebody else get a few bucks with your purchase (or if you help somebody else with your purchases already, as some do ;) ), here's a referral-free link:

[url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SOTS2LW/sword-of-the-stars-ii-lords-of-winter ]Sword of the Stars II [/url]
The game is thought to be incomplete and extremely buggy. Kerberos are basically still actively developing it and should not have released it this early (not going into any reasons here, plenty of discussion about it on the Kerberos/Paradox forums). So maybe it will be great in the end, but it's probably a good idea to wait another year before playing ;)
Steam -

Daily Deal:

Dinner Date - 50% off (No, it's not a dating sim)

Midweek Madness:

Killing Floor - 85% off
Psyringe: There is absolutely nothing wrong or insincere with adding a referral to a link. The people who might buy the product don't lose a single penny. All that happens is that the person that posted the link gets a very small reward _if_ he linked a product that was actually worth buying. No harm done to anyone.
How dare you!?

Posting referral links is like killing babies!

(I do post ref links for GG, but mostly because I like to kill babies!)
kavazovangel: (I do post ref links for GG, but mostly because I like to kill babies!)
Reflinking here is "as easy as killing babies with axes"!