It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SimonG: Anyway 1C Company is using really awful DRMs in their product, that is what I meant to say.
grviper: They screwed up Witcher 2 retail DRM so badly, they had to officially tell everyone to use GOG exe.
Wow, that is just, wow. Considering the success Steam is having in Russia one would think that draconian DRMs should be a thing of the past even in Russia.
> Argh, how stupid of me! Of course I meant publisher,not retailer. Anyway 1C Company is using really awful DRMs in their product, that is what I meant to say.

It depends on the program. I got King's Bounty Platinum a while back. The King's Bounty component had no DRM, the rest had a register online thingie. Allowed for 3 activations, 9 deactivations and tech support reset the counter for me when I installed and uinstalled (I was checking to see if it worked - didn't feel like playing it yet). So that seems a fairly mild DRM. But I sure some other guys might be a mess.

That's why I was asking. Now I undersand GGG does whatever the publisher has.
ok

Does anybody know if Star Rangers 2 Reboot is DRMed?
Artki: Does anybody know if Star Rangers 2 Reboot is DRMed?
At GamersGate it's listed as DRM Free.
Amazon Digital :
Dungeon Defenders $2.99
ne_zavarj: Amazon Digital :
Dungeon Defenders $2.99
"Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address."

Awesome.
Dungeon Defenders $2.99
Profanity: "Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address."

Awesome.
Which can be easily circumvented. Check this thread or search the main forum if you need help.
Dungeon Defenders $2.99
As nice as this deal is, i already own it. But does anyone know if you can buy these games then add them to your inventory? Or do you only get a key... since i don't think keys can be added directly to steam inventorys.
Dungeon Defenders $2.99
Druidshinobi: As nice as this deal is, i already own it. But does anyone know if you can buy these games then add them to your inventory? Or do you only get a key... since i don't think keys can be added directly to steam inventorys.
I bought this from Amazon and it was a steam key u add to ur steam account .....
Dungeon Defenders $2.99
Druidshinobi: As nice as this deal is, i already own it. But does anyone know if you can buy these games then add them to your inventory? Or do you only get a key... since i don't think keys can be added directly to steam inventorys.
No, you can't add keys for games you already own to your Steam Inventory. The only way to do that is to buy an additional copy through Steam.

A shame really, since that would be a pretty useful feature.
nmillar: No, you can't add keys for games you already own to your Steam Inventory. The only way to do that is to buy an additional copy through Steam.

Yeah, the trading forums would have a ball with that one, ow the mess it would be xD
http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/pm47u/in_honour_of_double_fines_upcoming_pointandclick/

Gone now I think...
Post edited February 12, 2012 by GoJays2025
nmillar: No, you can't add keys for games you already own to your Steam Inventory. The only way to do that is to buy an additional copy through Steam.

And, to make things even more compicated, Amazon "overrides" the current code if you buy a game again (at least with some games).
Dan posted more codes a bit ago.
Foxhack: Dan posted more codes a bit ago.
I did? Oh, you means those codes...

Wait, how did you know about those codes?
Who are you anyway?

;-)
worlddan: I did? Oh, you means those codes...

Wait, how did you know about those codes?
Who are you anyway?

;-)
Some dude who follows his shenanigans on Twitter, for one. :P