It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

habit79: If the offer is still on you should purchase it at once.
I bought it even before I read your post. ;) I'm going to try to finish GTA IV, but I think I'm close to done, and "Edna and Harvey" will be my next one. :)

I love dark humor, and insane asylums, etc, so this seems right down my alley.
Post edited July 26, 2011 by Fantasysci5
From this: http://steamdrm.flibitijibibo.com/the-big-drm-list/
Batman GOTY is SSA title so it doesn't have GFWL activation limit, so it is SECUROM + STAM + LIVE client
I don't know why you guys worry so much about Batman. I have played the game, way over hyped and I doubt I will play more than once more the game.
Gamersgate Daily Deal: Mount & Blade Complete 75% off (9.99 € / £8.74 / $12.49)
DukeNukemForever: Gamersgate Daily Deal: Mount & Blade Complete 75% off (9.99 € / £8.74 / $12.49)
Does anyone know what "other DRM" this uses?
DukeNukemForever: Gamersgate Daily Deal: Mount & Blade Complete 75% off (9.99 € / £8.74 / $12.49)
Rodzaju: Does anyone know what "other DRM" this uses?
The thing is, some times it actually means DRM free. Most of the time it means securom, but if it is important for you, you are better off to ask gg directly to make sure.

(Pride of Nations was listed as having Other DRM, and when I contacted them they told me that it is actually DRM Free. Which is too bad because I bought it from Steam because I thought it was with DRM.
I can't give you a detailed answer, but regarding following link there must be a kind of activation: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=12982.0

More detailed answer: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,108855.msg2654675.html#msg2654675

To be on the safe side you should maybe ask gamersgate. It's a Paradox game, they normally don't put another DRM on their released game.
Post edited July 27, 2011 by DukeNukemForever
trusteft: The thing is, some times it actually means DRM free. Most of the time it means securom, but if it is important for you, you are better off to ask gg directly to make sure.
I have asked them, but I don't hold out much faith that they will answer before the offer expires!

At this price I am sorely tempted, but I'll pass if it is Securom.
trusteft: I don't know why you guys worry so much about Batman. I have played the game, way over hyped and I doubt I will play more than once more the game.
I worry because if I purchase something I know I will own it forever.
And if I rent something I know it won't own it forever.
And if I'll never replay some of my games I still want to own what I purchased.
Cheers.
trusteft: I don't know why you guys worry so much about Batman. I have played the game, way over hyped and I doubt I will play more than once more the game.
habit79: I worry because if I purchase something I know I will own it forever.
And if I rent something I know it won't own it forever.
And if I'll never replay some of my games I still want to own what I purchased.
Cheers.
I don't disagree with you, all I am saying is that for the price and for what the game is, I think people worry way too much for its DRM. It's just not a classic or game to want to play again years and years later. If it is for you, then you might want to consider getting a console version of the game.
I've got the Mount & Blade games on disc and the only DRM should be just a cd key to active the game (It's level capped until you put in the cd key) Im sure it mentioned it can be activated unlimited times just not in quick succession and you might also be able to activate it on steam.

Although you only really need Warband :D
Alfie3000: I've got the Mount & Blade games on disc and the only DRM should be just a cd key to active the game (It's level capped until you put in the cd key) Im sure it mentioned it can be activated unlimited times just not in quick succession and you might also be able to activate it on steam.

Although you only really need Warband :D
Yeah, but the complete pack is cheaper than Warband on it's own!
How doe "With fire & sword" fit in?
Is it an expac to m&b, or to warband?
Rodzaju: Yeah, but the complete pack is cheaper than Warband on it's own!
They're not really expansion packs they are all separate releases, Warband is everything the first game has but with multiplayer + another faction & upgraded graphics and such. With Fire & Sword is a commercial release of a polish mod for Warband, last time i played it was a bit buggy.
Rodzaju: Yeah, but the complete pack is cheaper than Warband on it's own!
Alfie3000: They're not really expansion packs they are all separate releases, Warband is everything the first game has but with multiplayer + another faction & upgraded graphics and such. With Fire & Sword is a commercial release of a polish mod for Warband, last time i played it was a bit buggy.
Thanks
prakaa: GARRGGHH I MISSED THE VICTORIA 2 SALE!

On another note, gamersgate hasn't updated the price for Pride of Nations
lowyhong: I saved it in my cart before deciding against buying it, since I already have Vicky 2 and I don't see the need for DLCs. The order is still pending, but it wont be long before it gets removed from my account. Do you want it?
Sorry I just saw this, probably too late. Thanks anyway