It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fantasysci5: "Edna and Harvey: The Breakout" $4.99 in Gamestop/Impulse.

I'm really interested in this game.
I read mostly good things about this game. Don´t be fooled by the childish graphics, the game seems to be rather bleak actually. Maybe not like Lylian Paranoid Freindship but in it´s own way.

I would get it but Gamestop/ Impulse uses another client. One is really enough for me.
OmegaX: From D2D's Twitter: "Today only get Hearts of Iron III for only $3.95. That's 80% Off! This price ends tomorrow morning so don't wait!"

According to the product page the full price is $9.98 so the discount is actually 60% off. I bet GG will have this as a daily deal this week to so you might as well wait.
Quite true. An there is also a Ho3 collection pack like the victoria one thats a daily today. I think the chances are good that it will also get discounted.
That's what I thought about Steam...one client is enough. But I love dark/bleak games, and the prices was too good to pass up. Never heard of the Lylian PAranoid Friendship game...any good?
Fantasysci5: That's what I thought about Steam...one client is enough. But I love dark/bleak games, and the prices was too good to pass up. Never heard of the Lylian PAranoid Friendship game...any good?
It´s one of the rarities you find only on GamersGate.
I bought it.Lylian is DOPE, bleak J&R, just a bit short. I hope the dev gets episode 2 out.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-LYLIANE1/lylian-episode-one-paranoid-friendship
http://www.lyliangame.com/
it´s acutally cheaper to get from teh dev directly!

Where Edna is more like Tim Burton, Lylian is more in the vain of American McGee´s Alice, more grim but still beautiful.
Post edited July 25, 2011 by dyscode
Amazon is also on a Paradox sale, with everything 50%-75% off

Europa Univeralis 3 Chronicles, Victoria series, etc etc

EDIT: Civ5 at $17 :)
Post edited July 25, 2011 by grape1829
If I can only get one game, which should it be?

HOI3 or HOI: Darkest Hour?
ne_zavarj: i don't have a facebook account
DukeNukemForever: Me neither, but it seems they use some web functions from facebook - like gog uses the picture gallery. I normally block facebook completely via Noscript, but without allowing them to run their scripts the gallery and the price informations don't functio correctly. You need to allow NoScript to run facebook scripts - absolutely unnecessary and stupd. I really hate this.
Hmm you sure? Works fine for me even if I disable facebook.net via Noscript.

-edit- Oh you're referring to the timer? Yeah in that case it seems to be tied to Facebook.
Post edited July 25, 2011 by lowyhong
lowyhong: Hmm you sure? Works fine for me even if I disable facebook.net via Noscript.
-edit- Oh you're referring to the timer? Yeah in that case it seems to be tied to Facebook.
You need facebook also to edit the shelf. It's not a big problem, because you don't often edit the shelf and most deals are daily or ends on next monday, but it's uneccessary inconvenient.

Daily Deal Gamersgate: Pride of Nation Pack 65% off (8.02€ / £5.94 / $8.02)
GARRGGHH I MISSED THE VICTORIA 2 SALE!

On another note, gamersgate hasn't updated the price for Pride of Nations
Sorry for the off topic question, but would someone link the recent Gamersgate topic which is about its new design? I cannot find it with forum search.

Never mind, finally I found it.
Post edited July 26, 2011 by gyokzoli
prakaa: GARRGGHH I MISSED THE VICTORIA 2 SALE!

I guess you took a look on your wishlist to check the normal version. Like Victoria before it's a new pack, which included a DLC. It seems the daily deal is always now on top of the red offers box on the startpage.
Fantasysci5: "Edna and Harvey: The Breakout" $4.99 in Gamestop/Impulse.

I'm really interested in this game.
Bought it nearly two weeks ago.
Definetly one of the best adventure games I ever played.
And I personally rated it 5 stars on 5 on Impulse :)
If the offer is still on you should purchase it at once.
Freeze all the games you're playing at the moment and start with Edna.

Edit: just checked. It's still on sale. Go grab it! :-)
Post edited July 26, 2011 by habit79
GMG has Paradox sale and a lot of games from there you can register on steam (Magicka, MaB and more) http://www.greenmangaming.com/promo/paradox/

Not all of them but some :)
prakaa: GARRGGHH I MISSED THE VICTORIA 2 SALE!

I saved it in my cart before deciding against buying it, since I already have Vicky 2 and I don't see the need for DLCs. The order is still pending, but it wont be long before it gets removed from my account. Do you want it?
Detlik: GMG has Paradox sale and a lot of games from there you can register on steam (Magicka, MaB and more)
Only Magicka (+DLCs) and King's Crusade can be registered on Steam.