It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: GameStop / Impulse adventure games :

Gray Matter $14.99
The Whispered World $4.99
Here's something I don't understand: using Impulse site (not the browser) before entering checkout TWW's price is 4,99$.
You enter checkout and the price become... 7,49€! Ta-dan!
And I don't think it's an error: if you use Impulse browser TWW's price
is immediately shown as 7,49€.
Post edited July 22, 2011 by habit79
ne_zavarj: GameStop / Impulse adventure games :

Gray Matter $14.99
The Whispered World $4.99
habit79: Here's something I don't understand: using Impulse site (not the browser) before entering checkout TWW's price is 4,99$.
I can buy these games in $ .
habit79: Here's something I don't understand: using Impulse site (not the browser) before entering checkout TWW's price is 4,99$.
ne_zavarj: I can buy these games in $ .
PM coming :)
Steam's Daily Deal is Eufloria. Interesting-looking game, but I probably won't get it.
Daedalus1138: Steam's Daily Deal is Eufloria. Interesting-looking game, but I probably won't get it.
It's VERY slow to get a game started, but once the action starts there's a LOT of micromanagement to be done. Essentially you're simply waiting patiently for the first 20 minutes or so for your forces to build (maybe have some reading material nearby), then when you're ready to attack, suddenly it becomes this huge click-fest as you're giving directions to hundreds of little units at your disposal.

Visuals are pretty artistic and nice to look at, but if you're really playing the game then you're probably zoomed out anyway since it's so much easier to manage the battles when you have a clear view of the entire battlefield.
GoJays2025: It's VERY slow to get a game started, but once the action starts there's a LOT of micromanagement to be done. Essentially you're simply waiting patiently for the first 20 minutes or so for your forces to build (maybe have some reading material nearby), then when you're ready to attack, suddenly it becomes this huge click-fest as you're giving directions to hundreds of little units at your disposal.

Visuals are pretty artistic and nice to look at, but if you're really playing the game then you're probably zoomed out anyway since it's so much easier to manage the battles when you have a clear view of the entire battlefield.
I'll most definitely try the demo before I even consider buying it, then. When it comes to strategy games, I tend to lose interest very quickly if it is too slow.
D2D :
Doctor Who: The Adventure Games - Episode 1 - 4 $5.15
Star Raiders $3.95 / £3.15
Amnesia: The Dark Descent $7.95 / £5.15
Cogs $3.95 / £2.75
The Tiny Bang Story £2.75
ne_zavarj: D2D :
Maybe want.
Daedalus1138: I'll most definitely try the demo before I even consider buying it, then. When it comes to strategy games, I tend to lose interest very quickly if it is too slow.
It does get pretty fun, but as I said you may get bored in the beginning. Your guys will also constantly dive into minefields if you aren't careful which direction you send them in. It's not a game for everyone, so definitely do try the demo first.
ne_zavarj: D2D :
Taleroth: Maybe want.
DO NOT WANT. Trust me on this, kept buying them hoping they would get better. They didn't.
Taleroth: Maybe want.
Delixe: DO NOT WANT. Trust me on this, kept buying them hoping they would get better. They didn't.
Pardon me while I go cry.
Delixe: DO NOT WANT. Trust me on this, kept buying them hoping they would get better. They didn't.
Taleroth: Pardon me while I go cry.
I got them for free (yay for being in the UK) they weren't that bad
where do you need to activate star raiders? steam or other?
mefet: where do you need to activate star raiders? steam or other?
Steam .
mefet: where do you need to activate star raiders? steam or other?
ne_zavarj: Steam .
Thanks, I'll give it a thought, then, just because I don't have any space shooter and it's cheap.