It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today's GamersGate SEGA deal is Alpha Protocol for 75% off ($4.99/£3.74, etc.).

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ALP/alpha-protocol
bansama: Today's GamersGate SEGA deal is Alpha Protocol for 75% off ($4.99/£3.74, etc.).

You beat me to it, haha. Alpha Protocol for that price is insanely good. It's an amazing game, I've finished it 5 times and each one was very different from the last, and in each time I've discovered NEW possible resolutions to events. It is an incredible game.
trusteft: Don't quote me on this, but I Am pretty sure the disc version of Quake 4 does NOT have an online activation. Of course it's been many years since I install it, but I am pretty sure about it. I would try it again for you but funny story with the game, I can never find the disc and the key. I need to organize my games better lol.

The game is more about the single player part than online. It has a storyline fighting aliens and it feels surprising a lot like Doom 3 in parts. If you can find it on retail for a reasonable price and you like FPS games, get it.
Just not for the Xbox 360 which is almost broken. PC is the version to get. (there is no PS3 version as far as I know or it is as bad as the 360 one)
Well, either way, I'm probably going to skip the Impulse sale or not buy it at all right now. I'm mostly interested in the single-player experience. I loved the single-player campaign in Quake, and thought the one in Quake II was pretty good as well (though I prefer both the original Quake's singleplayer and multiplayer over the rest of the series).

I've heard criticism that Quake 4's multiplayer adds pretty much nothing to what they did with Quake III (though I'd argue that may not be a bad thing), and that they focused on making a single-player game this time around, which is fine, as Quake III's multiplayer is great, and it makes up for that game having had no single-player component.

Man, if the game showed up anywhere else, GamersGate, Direct2Drive, GOG, even Steam, that'd be great. Even Quake Wars is widely available, though it rarely goes on sale (and never for a price that I want). I just don't get it. :P
bansama: Today's GamersGate SEGA deal is Alpha Protocol for 75% off ($4.99/£3.74, etc.).

Luisfius: You beat me to it, haha. Alpha Protocol for that price is insanely good. It's an amazing game, I've finished it 5 times and each one was very different from the last, and in each time I've discovered NEW possible resolutions to events. It is an incredible game.
Hm I didn't think it was an amazing game. Still felt like it needed an overhaul in parts, like the shitty dialogue wheel and the crappy controls. It did, however, grow on me after Moscow. Taiwan was decent but Rome's missions were unique and fun, especially with the choices and consequences available. Thorton also did become more likable towards the later part of the game. At that price it's definitely worth the purchase. Just don't try to be a hero and play it on the hardest difficulty on a keyboard.

I still enjoyed it more than Mass Effect lol.
Post edited July 20, 2011 by lowyhong

Just wanted to add that the latest patch (for the retail version, at least) removes the DRM as the activation servers are no longer up.
Not really a deal or anything, but steam has Trapped Dead -20%. Has anyone played it? Should I get it?

Is anyone know the other daily deals for this week ?
KneeTheCap: Not really a deal or anything, but steam has Trapped Dead -20%. Has anyone played it? Should I get it?
I've bought it and I think it's not spectacular. The gameplay is somewhat too slow and the camera management is pretty bad. But if you like light RPGs it may worth it. It's like a not so good Diablo clone, although you'll have a party later on.
KneeTheCap: Not really a deal or anything, but steam has Trapped Dead -20%. Has anyone played it? Should I get it?
People are reporting poor pathing for the AI/player characters, etc. No idea if it's been patched though. Personally, I'm going to wait till it's a bit cheaper just in case said bugs aren't getting fixed.
ne_zavarj: Is anyone know the other daily deals for this week ?
Only GamersGate know that. They might list the ones for Friday, Saturday and Sunday in their weekly email, but as they send those out towards the end of the week, they never list the daily deals that occur earlier.
Post edited July 20, 2011 by bansama
Green man gaming has two offers on deus ex, 2.48 for the game of the year or 9,99 for both Deus ex, Invisible war and Deus ex: Game of the year.
Only for prople who tolerate their drm, of course.
All prizes are in euro, sorry for the mistake.
Post edited July 20, 2011 by mefet
bansama: Only GamersGate know that. They might list the ones for Friday, Saturday and Sunday in their weekly email, but as they send those out towards the end of the week, they never list the daily deals that occur earlier.
Thanks for the reply . Passed Condemned and Alpha Protocol . I'm waiting for other deals .
ne_zavarj: ...Thanks for the reply . Passed Condemned and Alpha Protocol . I'm waiting for other deals ...
Why did you pass AP? It's one of the better games I've ever played...
Post edited July 20, 2011 by KneeTheCap
KneeTheCap: Why did you pass AP? It's one of the better games I've ever played...
I already ow both ME games .

Daily deal:
GameStop / Impulse Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold $2.49 , Victoria II $7.49 .
KneeTheCap: Why did you pass AP? It's one of the better games I've ever played...
ne_zavarj: I already ow both ME games .
Is there a connection between the ME games and AP? I'm not seeing how they relate to Knee's question.
Ok guys . Can anyone tell me why should i buy AP ?