It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nemesis X Bundle at Fanatical

C$5.35 gets you six games:

* Ancestors Legacy
* God's Trigger
* American Fugitive
* Internet Cafe Simulator
* Grip
* Hob
high rated
Humble Double Fine 20th Anniversary Bundle

US$1 or more

Psychonauts
Double Fine Adventure! Complete Series - Deluxe Edition
Amnesia Fortnight 2012
Amnesia Fortnight 2014
Amnesia Fortnight 2017

more than the average

Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Broken Age
Brütal Legend
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
Massive Chalice
Costume Quest
Iron Brigade * new addition
Stacking * new addition
Hack 'n' Slash * new addition
Spacebase DF-9 * new addition

US$9 or more

RAD
GNOG
THOTH
Mountain
Everything
Escape Goat 2
Gang Beasts
KIDS
Full Throttle Remastered
Grim Fandango Remastered
Headlander

Bonuses

1 Month Free of Humble Choice for New Subscribers
GNOG Soundtrack
140 Soundtrack
THOTH Soundtrack
Everything Soundtrack
Escape Goat 2 Soundtrack
Gang Beasts Soundtrack
Grim Fandango Remastered Soundtrack
Post edited August 08, 2020 by Outriders
Greenmangaming has the "Blackguards Franchise Bundle" ("Blackguards Deluxe Edition" + Add-On "Untold Legends" + "Blackguards 2") for €1,60! That's really a steal if you like games like "King's Bounty" ...

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/blackguards-franchise-bundle/
Post edited August 07, 2020 by Geddes17
HUMBLE BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE BUNDLE 2020

1$
Arma X Anniversary Edition
Includes Arma: Gold Edition, Cold War Assault, Arma 2 + all DLC
Fairy Tale About Father Frost, Ivan and Nastya
Take On Mars
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
Take On Helicopters

Average tier
Arma 3
Ylands Exploration Pack
UFO: Afterlight
Original War

third tier
Arma 3 Apex
Arma 3 Jets
Arma 3 Tac-Ops Mission Pack
Arma 3 Marksmen

Last tier
DayZ
Arma 3 Contact

DLCS in this bundle
Arma 3 Contact
whole third tier
Ylands Exploration Pack

All steam only, all windows only
That last tier sticks out as a joke and a weird time capsule of how quickly DayZ just kind of fell from grace and popularity.
high rated
Pick-and-Mix - Build your own Adventure Bundle   (Fanatical)
 
 
3 for $1.99 ($2.69 CAD)   ⁞   5 for $2.79 ($3.99 CAD)   ⁞   7 for $3.99 ($5.39 CAD)
 
 
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Apocalipsis
Bear With Me: The Lost Robots
Detention
Figment
Lucius
Lucius II
Lucius III
My Big Sister
Out There: Ω Edition + Soundtrack
Rise of Insanity
Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning
Syberia
Syberia II
Syberia 3
The Crown of Leaves
The Uncertain - The Last Quiet Day
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
True Fear: Forsaken Souls
Yesterday Origins
More stuff added to Double Fine bundle I think
SylvanFae: More stuff added to Double Fine bundle I think
Yes it is, thank you for the info.
I will update my post as soonest I can.
Humble Bundle has a limited offer (until August 27) to buy Humble Choice Premium for €10,67 (or $12, I guess):
https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=takeover&hmb_campaign=current_sub

Since the August bundle includes two games from my wishlist ("Call of Cthulhu" and "Vampyr") I'm tempted but just to be sure if I understand the concept correctly: I can buy the August bundle for this price and then cancel Choice before the next payment so I only have to pay one month, right?
Post edited August 08, 2020 by Geddes17
you can pause, which I recommend
Post edited August 08, 2020 by SylvanFae
Geddes17: Since the August bundle includes two games from my wishlist ("Call of Cthulhu" and "Vampyr") I'm tempted but just to be sure if I understand the concept correctly: I can buy the August bundle for this price and then cancel Choice before the next payment so I only have to pay one month, right?
You can cancel or pause. If you pause, Humble automatically unpauses your subscription with the new bundle release each month and you have to actively pause again or they will charge you shortly before the bundle ends. So if you're only interested in a one-time purchase and don't want to check the bundle each month, cancel might be the better option for you.

I think the choice between pausing or canceling only makes a difference for Classic plan subscribers (those who were already subscribed to Humble Monthly at the time of the switch to Humble Choice, you can't opt into it anymore if you weren't). Because if you cancel as a Classic plan subscriber, you lose all access to the Classic plan and can't ever get back to it. So they kind of hold the old subscribers hostage with this (in exchange for a lower price and larger package), but for new subscibers it doesn't really matter.

Although, as a Classic subscriber, every time I paused the subscription lately, they offered to lower the price for the current bundle if I reconsidered. Not sure if they do that on other plans, too. If so, that could be an incentive to pause instead of cancelling as well. That being said, it's never caused me to reconsider so far. It just seems very desperate on their part,
Post edited August 08, 2020 by Leroux
Leroux: You can cancel or pause. If you pause, Humble automatically unpauses your subscription with the new bundle release each month and you have to actively pause again or they will charge you shortly before the bundle ends. So if you're only interested in a one-time purchase and don't want to check the bundle each month, cancel might be the better option for you.

I think the choice between pausing or canceling only makes a difference for Classic plan subscribers (those who were already subscribed to Humble Monthly at the time of the switch to Humble Choice, you can't opt into it anymore if you weren't). Because if you cancel as a Classic plan subscriber, you lose all access to the Classic plan and can't ever get back to it. So they kind of hold the old subscribers hostage with this (in exchange for a lower price and larger package), but for new subscibers it doesn't really matter.

Although, as a Classic subscriber, every time I paused the subscription lately, they offered to lower the price for the current bundle if I reconsidered. Not sure if they do that on other plans, too. If so, that could be an incentive to pause instead of cancelling as well. That being said, it's never caused me to reconsider so far. It just seems very desperate on their part,
Thanks (also to SylvanFae). Well, since until now these monthly bundles never were interesting enough to me to even consider buying one I guess there's no big risk of regretting it if I cancel it after one month ...
Post edited August 08, 2020 by Geddes17
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319947668879310859/742135093417738360/unknown.png

That says 12 dollars for first 12 months for humble premium. So I could pause if I don't like the month until I get 12 months worth??
letsmaybeLP92: That says 12 dollars for first 12 months for humble premium. So I could pause if I don't like the month until I get 12 months worth??
It'd be 12 + whatever tax rate your state charges.

I am curious though about that, though I'd have to assume they prepared for loophole Larrys like yourself and probably set the price based on the months regardless of whether you pause or not. If they didn't, then good gravy I really can't see them keeping this thing floating much longer.
high rated
Reaper Bundle 5   (Fanatical)

$4.99  ($6.65 CAD)

Devil's Hunt
Galaxy of Pen & Paper +1
Mana Spark
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels
Outcast - Second Contact
Party Hard 2
Sudden Strike 4
The Way
WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship