It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

o.O Looks like ass alright; the bad kind.
Mr.Mumbles: o.O Looks like ass alright; the bad kind.
lol

In other news:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/raining-bullets-bundle
$2.49

Metal Slug 3
Shock Troopers
Maidens of the Hollow Dream
Tenta Shooter
Sora

Other than Metal Slug 3, I don't even know what these are. I'm guessing shooters of some stripe.
So, maybe this might be a little awkward, but a couple of games I want are currently part of the Fanatical Reaper Bundle. Even if it were just the two games I want from the bundle (Dungeon Rats & Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation, if you were curious what they were), it'd be worth the $5 to me. But, I've got no cash at the moment.

I do, however, have a $5 Amazon Gift Card code coming to me within the next couple weeks or so (I do Swagbucks). If someone would be willing to gift it to me, and then when the Amazon Gift Card comes in, I'll send the Amazon Gift Card code as repayment to whomever bought me the bundle. There are plenty of people on here who can vouch for me being a good & trustworthy GOGlodyte. No obligation for anyone to do this for me, but thanks in advance if you can.

P.S. Probably a good idea to make the offer to me first and have me say "Yes please, go ahead and do it," just in case multiple people decide "That's simple enough, I'll do it" on their own & then we end up with 3 or 4 people accidentally needlessly buying it.
The Steam New Year Lunar Sale dates have leaked : from 4 to 11 February.
Thanks for the info.
bler144: Metal Slug 3
Shock Troopers
Maidens of the Hollow Dream
Tenta Shooter
Sora

Other than Metal Slug 3, I don't even know what these are. I'm guessing shooters of some stripe.
Not sure about the others, but Shock Troopers is another Neo Geo game and is pretty cool. It's an overhead run-and-gun rather than a side-scrolling Metal Slug type.
New Fanatical "Onslaught" Bundle
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/onslaught-bundle

The promo says dungeon crawlers, so I was excited, but I was less impressed by the actual list. But maybe it will be to your taste: $2.49

Dungeon Souls
Overture
Sanctuary RPG
DinoSystem
Zombie Party
DungeonUp
Castle Torgeath
Rogue State
The contents for this month's Humble Monthly Bunde have been revealed. The games are:

Tom Clancy's The Division + Expansion II: Survival DLC (Early Unlock)
Yakuza 0 (Early Unlock)
Rapture Rejects +Humble Exclusive "Safari Outfit" DLC (Early Unlock)
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder
Sniper Elite III
Bleed 2 (Also DRM-Free)
Full Metal Furies
Super Daryl Deluxe
Aaero
after HOURS (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Cultist Simulator, Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair + all DLCs and Warhammer: Verminitide 2 Collector's Edition.

Region Lock Notice: Tom Clancy's the Division's region is based on the buyer's IP address. Thus, North American buyers will get access to a North American-only key, South American buyers to a South American-only key, etc. For more info about what countries can redeem your key, try creating a gift link (without finalizing it) and you will get a list of country codes that can redeem your key. Compare against a country code chart (like the one in the page below) and you should be good to go:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1_alpha-2
Post edited February 01, 2019 by Grargar
Man, for me, this was the worst Humble Monthly yet. I knew it was going to be bad based on the early unlocks, and I should have paused it.

Only two Linux games, and overall, very few that I'm interested in.
hummer010: Man, for me, this was the worst Humble Monthly yet. I knew it was going to be bad based on the early unlocks, and I should have paused it.

Only two Linux games, and overall, very few that I'm interested in.
This is why I'm so glad I skipped the promo for Humble Monthly for a year. I've skipped so many months and I have saved more than I would've being locked in for sure.
Fanatical Ancestor Bundle

Pay €1.89 for the following Steam keys:

System Shock Enhanced Edition
System Shock 2
Metal Fatigue
Spirits of Xanadu
The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
Shadow Man
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Post edited February 04, 2019 by Grargar
FarCry 3 and FarCry 3 Deluxe are 60% off.

Which one should I get?
tinyE: FarCry 3 and FarCry 3 Deluxe are 60% off.

Which one should I get?
Blood Dragon. ;P

But regarding FC3, I think I played the regular version and didn't miss anything. Ubisoft DLCs are seldom worth it. Certainly not twice the asking price.

PS: Seriously though, if you don't own Blood Dragon yet, buy FC3 + Blood Dragon. Still cheaper than FC3 Deluxe and more interesting content. Blood Dragon is like a really good standalone DLC campaign, and a spoof of 80's action movies.
Post edited February 04, 2019 by Leroux
tinyE: FarCry 3 and FarCry 3 Deluxe are 60% off.

Which one should I get?
Leroux: Blood Dragon. ;P

But regarding FC3, I think I played the regular version and didn't miss anything. Ubisoft DLCs are seldom worth it. Certainly not twice the asking price.

PS: Seriously though, if you don't own Blood Dragon yet, buy FC3 + Blood Dragon. Still cheaper than FC3 Deluxe and more interesting content. Blood Dragon is like a really good standalone DLC campaign, and a spoof of 80's action movies.
Blood Dragon is not discounted and I'm not paying $15 for a DLC. Sorry. BUT the reviews for Blood Dragon are through the roof so I will pick it up it ever does go on sale. :D
Post edited February 04, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: Blood Dragon is not discounted and I'm not paying $15 for a DLC. Sorry. BUT the reviews for Blood Dragon are through the roof so I will pick it up it ever does go on sale. :D
It's not? What store are you looking at? Over here, it is 60% off in the Ubi Store, too. If it's different in the US store, that sucks. :(