It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Note that the Steam versions of GTA Vice City and San Andreas lack some songs for licensing issues.
Grargar: The Rockstar Games Humble Bundle

$1
Manhunt
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Also for Mac)
Grand Theft Auto III (Also for Mac)
Max Payne

BTA
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Also for Mac)
L.A. Noire
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

$15
L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Max Payne 3 (Also for Mac)

All games are only available as Steam keys.

Note 1: Mahunt is regionally-locked in the following territories:

Germany
Australia
New Zealand
Cuba
Sudan
Japan
Singapore
Yemen

Note 2: Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City and Max Payne 3 may require a Rockstar Social Account to play.
Just noticed that Max Payne 1, in first tier, is "not available in your region" (Italy)... weird.
Manhunt and Max Payne 2 & 3 has no restriction though.
Post edited January 30, 2018 by Logtck
GTA 4 and EFLC still have SECUROM on Steam, watch out if you don't like DRM.
Logtck: Just noticed that Max Payne 1, in first tier, is "not available in your region" (Italy)... weird.
Same for me in France ! Also, the Steam page for Max Payne 2 doesn't exist in France, so IDK if the key from the bundle can be redeemed !
Brutal Heroes Bundle - https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/brutal-heroes-bundle

£1.29 / $1.49 (special launch price ends in 6 days)
Dead Age
Gryphon Knight Epic
Death by Game Show
Shadow Blade: Reload
Mushroom Wars
Riff Racer - Race Your Music!
Home is Where One Starts
Daddy's gone a-hunting
Hmm, as much as I would like to play San Andreas (and maybe even L.A. Noire) I don't see myself getting BTA tier (and there is the music license thing too), getting $15 for GTA 4 is not really best idea either (did they finally fixed the problem with online system in it?) so I guess $1 tier for me just for Vice City (but again music thing > >).
Pass.

The only ones I don't have are Manhunt and Bully, and I'm only interested in Bully. If Bully was in the bottom tier, I'd have jumped on that.
Geddes17: Since I never played one of the GTA games the $1 tier is a great way to finally try two of those games. I just wonder if I should risk using a proxy server for "Manhunt" ...
I agree with amok, GTA: SA is best GTA available there. Wide open spaces to just drive around compared to the city-only areas of the other games.

Personally I already own the GTA games listed here legally on CD/DVD and have no qualms "getting" them so I don't have to use a CD/DVD. (I basically always keep GTA:SA installed because of the nostalgia and fun of just driving around like crazy, going over jumps and whatnot; plus my version has all the songs still.)

I may get the $1 tier for Max Payne 1 though since I have more time to play games now; should probably pony up $2 since $1 feels too cheap. But I still have plenty of games I already own to play. :P
I disagree with all of you: Vice City beats San Andreas any day.
I disagree with you.

Any game beats any GTA any day. :p
Logtck: Just noticed that Max Payne 1, in first tier, is "not available in your region" (Italy)... weird.
What's also weird is that is *is* available in Germany (while Manhunt is not), even though it's region-locked for Germans on Steam, you can't usually buy it over there. I bought it and was able to redeem the key. I haven't checked though whether it's some kind of cut version.

Anyway, I thought the best GTAs available had "Saints Row" in the title. ;P
Post edited January 31, 2018 by Leroux
Leroux: What's also weird is that is *is* available in Germany (while Manhunt is not), even though it's region-locked for Germans on Steam, you can't usually buy it over there. I bought it and was able to redeem the key. I haven't checked though whether it's some kind of cut version.

Anyway, I thought the best GTAs available had "Saints Row" in the title. ;P
"Max Payne" was taken off the German index in 2012 - I guess, Steam just "forgot" (= didn't care enough) to make the uncut version in their store available for Germans ...
Geddes17: "Max Payne" was taken off the German index in 2012 - I guess, Steam just "forgot" (= didn't care enough) to make the uncut version in their store available for Germans ...
I know, but it's still weird, since I thought the region-lock on Steam was so strict that you couldn't even redeem ROW keys in Germany. But apparantly that's not the case anymore.
According to its description, it seems that the steam version of Max Payne has Securom, whereas the retail version only had Safedisc drm.
I have been playing my steam version of Mages of Mystralia and it's awesome. It's currently on sale on gog.com and I heartly recommend it.
Post edited January 31, 2018 by BeatriceElysia