It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Because it is sort of relevant to the current conversation, I'll go ahead and Bump this dormant thread in case anyone has renewed interest.
That bundle thing on steam is tricky. I had Bioshock Infinite on my wishlist and was not going to buy it at $9.99 but noticed in the bundle it's only $6.79 (having the two previous game from humble), but you even have to put the bundle and not the game in to get the cheaper price. So they've caught up halfway with gog, you can now complete a bundle but it doesn't automatically make one up yet.
drinnen: That bundle thing on steam is tricky. I had Bioshock Infinite on my wishlist and was not going to buy it at $9.99 but noticed in the bundle it's only $6.79 (having the two previous game from humble), but you even have to put the bundle and not the game in to get the cheaper price. So they've caught up halfway with gog, you can now complete a bundle but it doesn't automatically make one up yet.
From their point of view it does work perfectly: If someone complains, they can say that they are consumer-friendly with partial bundles, but at the same time, there is a chance that the customer makes a mistake and has to pay more without noticing. ;-)
Amazon has a Summer Sale going on with most of their prices matching Steam's. An alternative if you're out of Steam Wallet funds and got some Kindle credits or Amazon Gift Cards stored up in your Amazon account.

Link
BenKii: Amazon has a Summer Sale going on with most of their prices matching Steam's. An alternative if you're out of Steam Wallet funds and got some Kindle credits or Amazon Gift Cards stored up in your Amazon account.

Link
Amazon used to have better deals during the "Tony" period.
Limited time free for all current steamsale

saints row 4 reverse cosplay pack (cost normally 4,99euro)

you can add that your bibliothek without the basisgame Saints row IV
Post edited June 26, 2016 by Schizo2015
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games # 117

Pay $1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 7 Steam Games

Zenge (STEAM) +
Rogue Harvest (STEAM)
Ember Kaboom (STEAM)
Steam and Metal (STEAM)
Yellow: The Yellow Artifact (STEAM) +
GentleMoon 2 (STEAM)
Space Radiance (STEAM) +
New deal on Indiegamestand:
Reverse Crawl

Available DRM-Free and above $1 you will receive a Steam-key too.

If you beat the average ($2.32 at the moment), you will also receive Vertical Drop Heroes HD.

Extra information about the game:
A dungeon crawl where YOU are the monsters! Lead your minions in tactical turn-based combat against the pesky heroes, and unlock a variety of evil Powers. With a dynamic campaign system and a branching storyline, "Reverse Crawl" lets you experience an RPG from a whole new angle!

FEATURES

- Tactical turn-based combat system, where you control the dungeon's minions!
- A dynamic campaign that will be different each time, complete with a branching storyline
- Artwork, coding and animation by one person (!) in that unique Nerdook style
- Unlock new minions,
Schizo2015: Limited time free for all current steamsale

saints row 4 reverse cosplay pack (cost normally 4,99euro)

you can add that your bibliothek without the basisgame Saints row IV
I think you're confusing it with something else. The reverse cosplay pack dlc has always been free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amovnkMU1Wk
Just a heads up, Nox is still free at Origin and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time on Uplay.

Go and grab Nox so we can play MP on GOG, it's got wonderful modes like capture the flag, deathmatch etc. and it's a Diablo like RPG that is really awesome (and not like Diablo, just that style of gameplay. Or like Divine Divinity).
Bit offtopic but has anyone asked for a Steam refund for a game AND dlc's? I thought that by asking the refund on the game would also do it automatically for the dlc's but nope, had to do for each item and now i'm thinking if that triggers something regarding the abuse of the refund system.

Edit: Nevermind, guess everything went ok, now i have to wait 24h for the refund.
Post edited June 27, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Fantasy Heroes Bundle

Your Fantasy Heroes Bundle includes:
Lichdom: Battlemage
Shadowgate (2014)
Pixel Heroes - Byte & Magic
The Forest of Doom
The First Templar
Fortix 2
Northmark: Hour of the Wolf
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
<span class="bold">PRICE DROP - Nine heroes bundles at special low price!</span>

To celebrate Heroes Week, we've dropped all 10 of our heroic bundles in the series down to the special low price of $2.49!
Post edited June 27, 2016 by gixgox
gixgox: Fantasy Heroes Bundle

Your Fantasy Heroes Bundle includes:
Lichdom: Battlemage
Shadowgate (2014)
Pixel Heroes - Byte & Magic
The Forest of Doom
The First Templar
Fortix 2
Northmark: Hour of the Wolf
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
gixgox: <span class="bold">PRICE DROP - Nine heroes bundles at special low price!</span>

To celebrate Heroes Week, we've dropped all 10 of our heroic bundles in the series down to the special low price of $2.49!
gixgox:
Prices shown for the titles regular value not necessarily right. Ex. Blades of Time Limited Edition is shown ~30$ while it costs half.
Post edited June 27, 2016 by BlackThorny
If you're a fan of HOGs (or have friends that enjoy them), take a look at the DIG ARTIFEX Bundle 2!

Pay $1.49 for the following, or BTA (or pay with Bitcoin) for two sets:
- Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
- The Secret Order 2: Masked Intent
- Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova
- Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
- Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
- Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond

All on Steam with trading cards. I think they've been bundled before, though at least one or two I don't recall, so I'm not sure.
<span class="bold">Humble PC &amp; Android 14 Bundle</span>

Free
SPACECOM ($1 for Steam key)

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Badland GOTY Edition PC, Premium Edition Android

$3
Please Don’t Touch Anything
Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon
You Must Build a Boat
More games next week

BTA+$3
Desktop Dungeons
Knights of Pen & Paper 2

Soundtracks are included for Badland, Please Don’t Touch Anything, SPACECOM, Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon and You Must Build a Boat.

All games have DRM-Free builds, Steam keys and Android versions. Also, the PC versions are multiplatform with the exception of Knights of Pen & Paper 2, which doesn't have a Linux version for its DRM-Free build.

In other Humble news, the following games have been added to the <span class="bold">Humble Sonic 25th Anniversary Bundle</span>:

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic Spinball

As is the case with the rest of the bundle, these three games are available in a single key.
Post edited June 28, 2016 by Grargar