It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

About the Humble bundle, since they removed the weekly they now have a bundle each week on tuesdays, right? Today is the last one for that Cryengine and a new one will appear?
Some 2K bundle deals here at GOG today. X-com, finally!
Donate $1 or more to Game Changer Charity to get a copy of Tomb Raider (2013) (Steam key).

Link
Cyraxpt: About the Humble bundle, since they removed the weekly they now have a bundle each week on tuesdays, right? Today is the last one for that Cryengine and a new one will appear?
Yes, I do think that is the case.
Cyraxpt: About the Humble bundle, since they removed the weekly they now have a bundle each week on tuesdays, right? Today is the last one for that Cryengine and a new one will appear?
Yup. They also seem to be distancing themselves from second week BTA additions. The Sega bundle, for instance, has none.
Post edited March 29, 2016 by Grargar
Interesting... I wonder if they will go for a games bundle or do go for those weird bundles (cryengine assets, F2P content, etc).
Come on, man! We need a guess!!

Since you stop making guesses, Humble has removed weekly and mchack stop following this thread...

Make a guess now!!!
Cyraxpt: Interesting... I wonder if they will go for a games bundle or do go for those weird bundles (cryengine assets, F2P content, etc).
According to Twitter - no new bundle this week.
siulebuo: Come on, man! We need a guess!!

Since you stop making guesses, Humble has removed weekly and mchack stop following this thread...

Make a guess now!!!
I predict there won't be a bundle today.
hummer010: According to Twitter - no new bundle this week.
(thanks)
Post edited March 29, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Rockstar 6-days sale on the Humble Store, with discounts up to -80%.
Post edited March 29, 2016 by Grargar
Let's be optimistic that Humble wants to cash in before these games get released on GOG.
Cyraxpt: I predict there won't be a bundle today.
It is your fault!!

They see that you are not going to make a guess and they desist...
The-Business: Let's be optimistic that Humble wants to cash in before these games get released on GOG.
That's realy optimistic. :P
The-Business: Let's be optimistic that Humble wants to cash in before these games get released on GOG.
Almost all games get released on gog after steam and HB have cashed in on them.
Anyone here interested in a DOOM beta code? It's for Steam.

*nevermind*
Post edited March 30, 2016 by jcosmocohen