It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geddes17: It seems the newest Indiegala bundle hasn't been mentioned so far. To me it's a surprisingly good one:

SPRING MEGA BUNDLE:
$1:
World War 1
Dawn of Magic 2
1 Second Week Addition

$3,89 (or 4,13 Euro from Germany) (before price increase in a few hours):
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II (+ 2 DLCs)
Slender: The Arrival
King's Bounty: Dark Side
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Remastered HD
Asteroid Bounty Hunter
1 Second Week Addition

Since I was going to buy "King's Bounty: Dark Side" anyway (was actually waiting for a good price in a GOG sale) and I heard good things about the "Van Helsing" games and I'm interested in "Lone Wolf" and "Slender" that bundle is kind of a no-brainer for me ...
Don't even bother with the GOG version of Slender, missing more than a year of missing updates and no response from the devs.
cecil: I wonder why that is? Are good games/books too hard to find? is it because it was "too good" Is it because people will pay more then when they have to blind guess half a bundle?
Maybe Humble thought that the additions didn't convince more people to increase their pledge to BTA.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by Grargar
Geddes17: SPRING MEGA BUNDLE (Steam Keys):

[...]

Since I was going to buy "King's Bounty: Dark Side" anyway (was actually waiting for a good price in a GOG sale) and I heard good things about the "Van Helsing" games and I'm interested in "Lone Wolf" and "Slender" that bundle is kind of a no-brainer for me ...
Same here, i grabbed that bundle mainly for King's Bounty: Dark Side. :D
George_the_1st: I just found out about Cheapshark. It's like they have a web crawler going to all the major stores and tracking what the best deals are. It's so much easier then going from one store to the next. They also happen to be doing a giveaway today so that is also nice. Here is their site: www.cheapshark.com/ . Enjoy!
^ Is this what i think it is?
George_the_1st: I just found out about Cheapshark. It's like they have a web crawler going to all the major stores and tracking what the best deals are. It's so much easier then going from one store to the next. They also happen to be doing a giveaway today so that is also nice. Here is their site: www.cheapshark.com/ . Enjoy!
Cyraxpt: ^ Is this what i think it is?
Asked Judas, waiting for a reply.
Cyraxpt: ^ Is this what i think it is?
Whatever it was, it is no more.
Someone was hungry and ate it.
http://www.spam.com/recipes
Grargar: Whatever it was, it is no more.
*whispers* (I think amrit9037 is a snitch)
lialhfour: The Humble SEGA Strategy Bundle

Pay $1 or more for
- Company of Heroes Complete Edition
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection
- Medieval II: Total War Collection, Rome: Total War - Collection
- SEGA Genesis/Megadrive Strategy Pack (Shining Force, Shining Force 2, Gain Ground, Columns)
- 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers

BTA
- Valkyria Chronicles
- Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection
- Eastside Hockey Manager
- Total - War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai Collection
- A coupon for 66% off Football Manager 2016 in the Humble Store

Pay $12
- Total War: ATTILA
- Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection

NOTE: Keys are bundled in tiers like Firaxis bundle
how the 'Company of Heroes complete edition' is going to activate in Germany?
as uncensored or low violence (aka high pain in the ass)?
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Slightly Magic</span> (DRM-Free/Greenlight, Windows/Mac/Linux). PWYW for the DRM-Free build and at least $1 to be eligible for future keys. BTA for Microdot Reimagined (whatever the hell that is) and a digital artbook.
Groupees (Sometimes) Thursday bundle preorder!

https://groupees.com/sometimes9

$1.25 for games + music
Weekly Digerati Promo on GOG to celebrate the release of their latest game, Slain!.
There is a promo on the Shelter serie on GOG.
MaxFulvus: There is a promo on the Shelter serie on GOG.
How is Shelter 2 compared to 1?
cecil: How is Shelter 2 compared to 1?
IDK, I have any of them, even if I heard very good reviews about Shelter 1, but I guess Shelter 2 is very similar to the first one.