It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As expopower said:

$0.50 per game, $1 minimum.
Groupees Community Bundle #5

$1 for

Boot Hill Blaster (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux)
Dramaze (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win, Mac, Linux)
Raywin (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)
Shoppy Mart (DRM-Free, Itch.io, Greenlight / Win)
Gat Life: Boyfriend Bar (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux, Android)
Med Downline - XON (Original Soundtrack) (album) (MP3, FLAC)
Pizza Hipster - Before It Was Cool (album) (MP3)
Outfox - Outfox EP (album) (MP3)
David Szymanski - The Music Machine OST (album) (MP3, FLAC)
Carf Darko - Level Up (album) (MP3, FLAC)
Hazel Haven 2 (ebook) (PDF, ePub, Mobi)
Al Faraway Singles Collection (album) (MP3, FLAC)
The Wolf The Witch and The Wasteland (ebook) (PDF, ePub, Mobi)
Boost Power! - Going Underground (album) (MP3, FLAC)
A Slice of Honeybear Pie (ebook) (PDF, ePub, Mobi)
John Szymanski - The Festival In Parts (album) (MP3)
Cats Never Die - Owl (2015) (album) (MP3)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by madth3
I see they brought out the big shovel for this one. I honestly can't even find $1 of stuff I want there. The games in particular look like someone slapped a loading screen and a price tag on introductory game development tutorials.

At least yogsloth will have gotten swear value out of this with A Slice of Honeybear Pie. ;)
IAmSinistar: At least yogsloth will have gotten swear value out of this with A Slice of Honeybear Pie. ;)
There are at least two throw-up-in-my-mouth moments in this bundle.

Tempted to buy it anyway in a so-awful-it's-good kind of way. Plus, it might be nice just to support the Groupees community with a buck.
yogsloth: There are at least two throw-up-in-my-mouth moments in this bundle.

Tempted to buy it anyway in a so-awful-it's-good kind of way. Plus, it might be nice just to support the Groupees community with a buck.
Exactly why I tossed in a buck. In some cases, it will be so that I can bury the games so deep that they will never see the light of day again. Doing my bit for the community. :P
IAmSinistar: At least yogsloth will have gotten swear value out of this with A Slice of Honeybear Pie. ;)
yogsloth: There are at least two throw-up-in-my-mouth moments in this bundle.

You would also support the GOG community with it. :P Boot Hill Blaster is developed by adambiser.
IAmSinistar: The games in particular look like someone slapped a loading screen and a price tag on introductory game development tutorials.
The community bundles are Groupees asking their community for submissions. I think sachys had submitted something in the first community bundle, and adambiser's game is in this one. Not sure if jefequeso has also submitted any game of his to those bundles.

But yes, the quality of community submissions is usually a bit lower, even if you may find diamonds in the rough there.
JMich: Not sure if jefequeso has also submitted any game of his to those bundles.
Moon Sliver was in Community 3.
JMich: Not sure if jefequeso has also submitted any game of his to those bundles.
The Soundtrack of his game "The Music Machine" is in this bundle.
high rated
STRONG PASS

(but I already have adambiser's game!)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by budejovice
In other Groupees news, Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered (Steam only) was appropriately the mystery game in Be Mine 20.
pablodusk: In other Groupees news, Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered (Steam only) was appropriately the mystery game in Be Mine 20.
Ah! That's why I got a Steam key notification for it.

Thanks.
pablodusk: If anyone is interested in only that game, it's on sale right now without flotsam for only $0.79 on itch.io :)
Thanks! I'd rather float the buck to adambiser there for a game worth having than lumber my account with all that Poupees cruft.

EDIT: And the itch.io purchase comes with a Desura key. A plus to me, though one of rapidly diminishing value.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by IAmSinistar