It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

well s'cooooooooose me! ;p

meh, it's worth a second mention :]
evilnancyreagan: well s'cooooooooose me! ;p

meh, it's worth a second mention :]
It certainly was, and I grabbed it at that bargain price too :)
Grargar: Humble Paradox Bundle
Everything is Steam-only.
went with the BTA on this, figuring we might see more CK2 DLC? added... Plus I didn't have SoA

Question is, if i ever open the email and actually load it up :P
Post edited May 12, 2015 by Cyberevil
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble]http://humblebundle.com]<span class="bold">Humble Paradox Bundle
Everything is Steam-only.
Cyberevil: went with the BTA on this, figuring we might see more CK2 DLC? added... Plus I didn't have SoA
What the hell did you do to my link? :P
Cyberevil: went with the BTA on this, figuring we might see more CK2 DLC? added... Plus I didn't have SoA
Grargar: What the hell did you do to my link? :P
I had to lay some of the type off... we all need to tighten our belts around here... but it still has the actual link (sort of the management of the post) so I'm sure we're ok.

LOL! Actually I ruined the link, too... Funny!
Post edited May 12, 2015 by Cyberevil
oh hey!

Starbound is up on Humble as a flash deal

$9.99 (-33%) ok it's not a great deal but, it's Starbound

I got this back in '13 and I still play it more than most things

YMMV naturally
Any chance of those coming to Gog? I would sure love me some Magicka on Galaxy :)
NVM - I missed the earlier post
Post edited May 13, 2015 by wanderer_27
cecil: is steel and steam or auditorium good?
Sorry missed this earlier. Which Auditorium are you referring to? The one by Cipher Prime? If yes, I absolutely love that game, but it might not be a game for everyone. You can try it out, they have a browser demo here.

That's the only game with that title that I know of, so if you're asking about a different one, I can't help you, sorry.
BlackThorny: Any chance of those coming to Gog? I would sure love me some Magicka on Galaxy :)
The most probable one is Hearts of Iron III (as there are Steamless versions available for it), with Impire, Knights of Pen and Paper +1, and Magicka being a possibility, if only because they no longer release patches/DLCs for them.
Post edited May 13, 2015 by Grargar
cecil: is steel and steam or auditorium good?
HypersomniacLive: Sorry missed this earlier. Which Auditorium are you referring to? The one by Cipher Prime? If yes, I absolutely love that game, but it might not be a game for everyone. You can try it out, they have a browser demo here.

That's the only game with that title that I know of, so if you're asking about a different one, I can't help you, sorry.
Yes I was asking about that one :) I love "art games"
This is pretty OT, but I finally signed up for GMG account yesterday to buy the first two bundles. The site is pretty confusing. What is Playfire? Why do I need / want it?

Any Aussies remember the Aussie Discount code? I can't seem to find it on there anywhere.
Humble has a flash deal up for Legend of Grimrock II at $8. I'm tempted, but I have no idea when I'd play it...
leaguehq: Humble has a flash deal up for Legend of Grimrock II at $8. I'm tempted, but I have no idea when I'd play it...
Too often, I find the answer to that is "sometime after I see it for $1".
leaguehq: Humble has a flash deal up for Legend of Grimrock II at $8. I'm tempted, but I have no idea when I'd play it...
pen_sq: Too often, I find the answer to that is "sometime after I see it for $1".
LoG 1 didn't move the needle for me much so not that tempted but I know what you mean as far as the price thing goes I got mouse craft for $5 not but a week ago and today it's $3.75 so even on sale can be risky it was still worth it though so that is at least nice.