It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower: I'm actually really happy with my reserve! =D
yogsloth: Really? The ball puzzler looks OK, but the rest looks pretty shovelish. I'm thinking this was my last BAGB.
I'm pretty excited about the Megaman-clone-like game, I actually thought the ball puzzler didn't look that fun for me. Haha, different tastes I guess.
yogsloth: Really? The ball puzzler looks OK, but the rest looks pretty shovelish. I'm thinking this was my last BAGB.
My take as well. StartBolita looks like a 3D version of the Amiga game Mindroll, which I really liked. The rest look mostly like 24-hour game design compo output.

Bury A Greenlight Bundle, because I won't digging any of them sight-unseen.
Cyberevil: I didn't see this mentioned anywhere (but i was lazy checking so..)

Free Commando Jack on Indie Gala (steam game)

https://www.indiegala.com/
Is it already gone?
No, It's just on the dragon bundle page: https://www.indiegala.com/dragon
Post edited March 18, 2015 by BlackThorny
djdarko: South Park (PS3) just dropped to $5 on PSN permanently.

No idea why it's so low, but grab it while you can if you have any desire to play it.

It's a great game. Here is my review of the PS3 version.
The cheapest I can find it on the PS3 in the UK is £10 (about $14.70). So that's a brilliant deal.

Problem is trying to get a psn US account from the UK which I think is a bit of a messy process.
expopower: Groupees Greenlight Bundle 21 is now live!
No rpg's is weird. I've remembered these GL bundles usually having rpg's because I've got a few from here. Oh well, maybe next go.
Once again, the bonus (space econ sim) sounds cool, but I won't find enough to get me there. Pass!

Yogs, I thought you were in it to win it? :)
genkicolleen: Not unless you already owned it, apparently. I only grabbed it so that I could gift it, but GOG added it directly to my account :(
DyNaer: If you didn't donwload anything , you could try to ask the support to convert it into a gift code , i can't garanty it will work, but worth the try.
I thought they canceled the giveaway half (or maybe 2/3) way in, as I saw it at 26K before trying to login, then watched it diminish between gog bears, until it was somewhere within double digits K (without being able to login) and it just went all gog bear until the site finally loaded, without any giveaway present. They didn't keep some to giveaway at a later point?
IAmSinistar: My take as well. StartBolita looks like a 3D version of the Amiga game Mindroll, which I really liked. The rest look mostly like 24-hour game design compo output.

Bury A Greenlight Bundle, because I won't digging any of them sight-unseen.
budejovice: Once again, the bonus (space econ sim) sounds cool, but I won't find enough to get me there. Pass!

Yogs, I thought you were in it to win it? :)
Yep, too true, too true.

I just looked through all my BAGB though (all of the from 14-21) and realized... I didn't get a single game I enjoyed. Of course, I haven't tried them all, but I've hit all the ones that caught my eye, and without exception they were all alpha-stage unfinished pieces of crap.

We keep joking, but I think I'm going to start passing on these greenlight bundles and adding to my swear jar.
Bundle Stars has Gauntlet at 75% off for the next couple days at $4.99 and $14.99 for a 4-pack - 50% off on the dlc making it $2.49.
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/gauntlet/
Post edited March 18, 2015 by Oathe
yogsloth: Yep, too true, too true.

I just looked through all my BAGB though (all of the from 14-21) and realized... I didn't get a single game I enjoyed. Of course, I haven't tried them all, but I've hit all the ones that caught my eye, and without exception they were all alpha-stage unfinished pieces of crap.

We keep joking, but I think I'm going to start passing on these greenlight bundles and adding to my swear jar.
I actually realized not long after my "see ya groupees" post that there is indeed a BAG that I'm looking forward to trying - 12 Labours of Hercules. But yes, all in all, my entire groupees stash is a big old pile.
budejovice: I actually realized not long after my "see ya groupees" post that there is indeed a BAG that I'm looking forward to trying - 12 Labours of Hercules. But yes, all in all, my entire groupees stash is a big old pile.
Well, I've had some bundles that were fantastic value.

Remute's "Time" bundle cost all of $1, and I really enjoyed 4PM, The Maker's Eden, and my kids and I LOVE Biglands.

Be Mine 17 got me Cinders (which I haven't played yet, but will) and I traded all the Keys for two GOG games!

And of course, the various bundles that netted GOG games themselves.

I think that's what I'm going to be sticking to... bundles that seem likely to have polished, finished DRM-free games or higher-quality Steam keys I can trade.
game.co.uk are doing a substantial discount on Pillars of Eternity preorders: £28 for Hero, £34 for Champion & £55 for Royal

http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/pillars-of-eternity/

wish these were GOG, but they are Steam...
Hump Day Bundle from IndieGala

All Steam

$1 for

- Gun Monkeys
- Tycoon City: New York
- F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0

$3.99 (first 24 hours( for

- Fatty Maze's Adventures
- Garden Rescue
- Odysseus: Long Way Home
- Ancient Planet
- Sometimes: Success Requires Sacrifice
- Cubicle Quest
- The World Named Fred
- The UnderGarden
- 7th Legion
Post edited March 18, 2015 by madth3
yogsloth: Yep, too true, too true.

budejovice: I actually realized not long after my "see ya groupees" post that there is indeed a BAG that I'm looking forward to trying - 12 Labours of Hercules. But yes, all in all, my entire groupees stash is a big old pile.
Groupees ought to use truth in advertising and name their next bundle The Turd Sandwich. They have had one or two bundles that have had a couple of mediocre to decent titles, but you have gotta be honest, they are definitely crap for the most part.
The Mixer Royale 17 is up on IndieRoyale