It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DotEmu Merge Games weekend deal -60%. Aside from games that are already here (Commandos, Creatures, Imperial Glory, Mob Rule and Praetorians), there are also 2 games that aren't available here; Commandos Strike Force and the removed-from-GOG Constructor.
Grargar: DotEmu Merge Games weekend deal -60%. Aside from games that are already here (Commandos, Creatures, Imperial Glory, Mob Rule and Praetorians), there are also 2 games that aren't available here; Commandos Strike Force and the removed-from-GOG Constructor.
What ever happened to the other Creatures games? IIRC there were like 5 of those, I had #2 at the time, but I don't see them offered digitally.
one of the groupees staff has just given some info on genres in the chatbox - fair bit of strategy, horror and shooters in it.
NO mention of platformers at all! :D

so... preordered.
BlackThorny: What ever happened to the other Creatures games? IIRC there were like 5 of those, I had #2 at the time, but I don't see them offered digitally.
But they are. The 3 games avaialble on DotEmu and GOG are actually compilations. Specifically:

Creatures: The Albian Years
Contains Creatures 1+2

Creatures Exodus
Contains Creatures 3+Docking Station

Creatures Village
Contains Creatures Adventures+Creatures Playground
Sachys: one of the groupees staff has just given some info on genres in the chatbox - fair bit of strategy, horror and shooters in it.
NO mention of platformers at all! :D

so... preordered.
OK, I took my chance too. Build-a-greenlight means all the games will be DRM free, so hopefully decent chance of getting something useful for my buck-twenty-five. We'll find out in an hour.
Friday Special Bundle on IndieGala

$1.99 (First 24 hours) for 15 Steam games

- Voyage: Journey to the Moon
- AI War : Fleet Command
- Bionic Dues
- Castle
- Ninja Guy
- Primal Fears
- Retention
- Shattered Haven
- Skyward Collapse
- Tales of Maj'Eyal
- Tidalis
- A Valley Without Wind: 1 & 2 Dual Pack
- Vintage Year
- Volt
Post edited January 30, 2015 by madth3
On BundleStars

* <span class="bold">Aarklash Legacy</span> -85%
* <span class="bold">FORCED</span> -85% (Triple pack at -90%)
yogsloth: OK, I took my chance too. Build-a-greenlight means all the games will be DRM free, so hopefully decent chance of getting something useful for my buck-twenty-five. We'll find out in an hour.
Aye! thought I still preordered as a gift - just in case...
awful game unless you really want to play a singleplayer version of aMOBA type game.
Post edited January 30, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: awful game unless you really want to play a singleplayer version of aMOBA type game.
Really? I own it on GoG, and it's always looked amazing... I only recently got a computer that can run it though, so haven't tried it yet... Trying to work through Blackguards first.
yogsloth: Trying to work through Blackguards first.
...another one I found equally as disappointing.
I've been playing FORCED with some friends. Very outstanding.
yogsloth: Trying to work through Blackguards first.
Sachys: ...another one I found equally as disappointing.
You have terrible taste in games.... :)
Sachys: ...another one I found equally as disappointing.
GabiMoro: You have terrible taste in games.... :)
NARP!

I just found all the reviews etc surrounding Blackguards to be highly misleading as the supposed "excellent combat" was dull, tedious etc etc

Aarklash Legacy on the other hand, I avoided most reviews and that was the mistake.
By the way, the Blades of Janus bundle unlocked Primal Carnage on the top tier.
GabiMoro: You have terrible taste in games.... :)
Sachys: NARP!

I just found all the reviews etc surrounding Blackguards to be highly misleading as the supposed "excellent combat" was dull, tedious etc etc

Aarklash Legacy on the other hand, I avoided most reviews and that was the mistake.
I haven't played Aarklash yet (but it's on my wishlist), I was only talking about Blackguards (I really liked it).
I also know from another thread that you don't like Heroes 3 (I'm a big fan).

You, sir, are on my blacklist.
Being on the blacklist means Licurg will come over to see you!