It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Major Mayhem added to Indie Royale, looks like a mobile port....

Edit: Lol, it doesn't give a Steam key when the game is available there...
Post edited October 04, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Endgott: buecher.de/shop/action/titanfall-download-fuer-windows/software-download/products_products/detai l/prod_id/4028 9224/

Titanfall for 2.99€

sadly they accept credit card only (at least for me)
sinugie: anyone from germany could confirm if this site legit or at least get their code?
bücher.de is legit.
But I'm afraid this offer is over meanwhile.
sinugie: anyone from germany could confirm if this site legit or at least get their code?
gixgox: bücher.de is legit.
my friend luck then ;p. i gave that link to a friend, he's tempted but worried if the offer legit esp looking at the price
gixgox: bücher.de is legit.
sinugie: my friend luck then ;p. i gave that link to a friend, he's tempted but worried if the offer legit esp looking at the price
They have several games on sale just now, but most of them are delivered on CD/DVD and only in Europe - I think.
Don't know if the downloads or codes are region locked.
Not sure where to ask this, did indie gala removed that notification that said what account was the game activated? I was checking my bundles and one of the games that i gifted apparently remains to be activated.
Cyraxpt: Not sure where to ask this, did indie gala removed that notification that said what account was the game activated? I was checking my bundles and one of the games that i gifted apparently remains to be activated.
still active as far as I know
Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition, an interactive graphic novel, is the DailyIndieGame.
$0.99 for one Steam key, BTA ($1.1) for two keys.
Cyraxpt: Not sure where to ask this, did indie gala removed that notification that said what account was the game activated? I was checking my bundles and one of the games that i gifted apparently remains to be activated.
Sachys: still active as far as I know
Guess i'll have to investigate into the matter, thanks.
madth3: Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition, an interactive graphic novel, is the DailyIndieGame.
Never got something form there - do I understand it correctly that it only comes as a Steam key?
HypersomniacLive: Never got something form there - do I understand it correctly that it only comes as a Steam key?
Each game is different, some redeem at Desura, some at Steam. This is Steam only, it seems.
madth3: Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition, an interactive graphic novel, is the DailyIndieGame.
HypersomniacLive: Never got something form there - do I understand it correctly that it only comes as a Steam key?
Yeah, I think every game I've gotten from DailyIndieGame has only supplied keys for a single platform each, Desura or Steam (unless you follow up with them on Greenlit games).
Post edited October 04, 2014 by expopower
madth3: Each game is different, some redeem at Desura, some at Steam. This is Steam only, it seems.
expopower: Yeah, I think every game I've gotten from DailyIndieGame has only supplied keys for a single platform each, Desura or Steam (unless you follow up with them on Greenlit games).
Cheers guys.
Cyraxpt: Major Mayhem added to Indie Royale, looks like a mobile port....

Could be a worse game. Though I may revise that once I play it. :)

And they did promise one game wouldn't have a Steam key, so it looks like this is the one. They're still listing a different Desura count that what will be revealed, assuming they are only counting the games they put the Desura icon on.
Cyraxpt: Major Mayhem added to Indie Royale, looks like a mobile port....

IAmSinistar: Could be a worse game. Though I may revise that once I play it. :)

And they did promise one game wouldn't have a Steam key, so it looks like this is the one. They're still listing a different Desura count that what will be revealed, assuming they are only counting the games they put the Desura icon on.
Yep they cant count ;). Looks like plenty of Steamkeys to er throw away maybe ;).
Sky Taxi: Top Secret is the Game Giveaway of the day. 15 hours left to get to it and install it.
Post edited October 05, 2014 by madth3