It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PWYW for Drive To Hell in IndieGameStand (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam Greenlight)
BTA (currently $1.52) for the soundtrack.
tinyE: Question
GG has a sale on Encore games today and I'm tempted to update my guilty pleasure of Hoyle games but it says "Other DRM". Does anyone know what that means as it pertains to Encore?
I think you get a memory-chip that contains the game. The memory-chip is placed beneath your skin to prevent resale of the game and is also used to calculate your proximity to the monitor that displays the game. If you move more than 5 feet away the monitor shuts down to prevent unauthorized vieweing of the game.

[url=http://support.encore.com/customerservice/downloadinstructions.aspx ]Here [/url]it says about using Unlock Key(s) to access your application(s) and then Activate them.
Post edited July 22, 2014 by phandom
tinyE: Question
GG has a sale on Encore games today and I'm tempted to update my guilty pleasure of Hoyle games but it says "Other DRM". Does anyone know what that means as it pertains to Encore?
phandom: I think you get a memory-chip that contains the game. The memory-chip is placed beneath your skin to prevent resale of the game and is also used to calculate your proximity to the monitor that displays the game. If you move more than 5 feet away the monitor shuts down to prevent unauthorized vieweing of the game.
Gee, thanks. :P
New humble bundle has square enix games.

https://www.humblebundle.com

1 dollar tier

Anachronox
Thief gold
Daikatana
Mini ninjas
Hitman 1
Hitman 2

BTA tier

Deus ex: the fall
Hitman Absolution
Deus ex: Invisible War
Nosgoth: Veteran pack
Battle stations: midway

15 dollar tier

Deus ex human revolution: directors cut
Just Cause 2
Deus Ex 1: GOTY
Lara Croft: Guardian of Light
Kane & Lynch 2
Post edited July 22, 2014 by BenKii
Humble Square freaking Enix....
Stooner: Humble Square freaking Enix....
Nice, all individual keys for each and every game :D
Stooner: Humble Square freaking Enix....
foxworks: Nice, all individual keys for each and every game :D
Cool!
The lower tier bundle is pretty good, but right now I want only Absolution from the 2nd...
Meh, only interested in Mini ninjas :D
The BTA tier is tempting just for Hitman: Absolution. There are obviously some other good games there, but H:A is $20 on steam. I can get it for <$7 and get a bunch of other games too. Downside is, 5 of the 11 games in the BTA, I already have on GOG.

I wonder what the additional games will be?
hummer010: The BTA tier is tempting just for Hitman: Absolution. There are obviously some other good games there, but H:A is $20 on steam. I can get it for <$7 and get a bunch of other games too. Downside is, 5 of the 11 games in the BTA, I already have on GOG.

You can always trade or giveaway the games you already own.

As for next week's bonuses, I hope it's the Thief and Tomb Raider reboots.
hummer010: The BTA tier is tempting just for Hitman: Absolution. There are obviously some other good games there, but H:A is $20 on steam. I can get it for <$7 and get a bunch of other games too. Downside is, 5 of the 11 games in the BTA, I already have on GOG.

BenKii: You can always trade or giveaway the games you already own.

As for next week's bonuses, I hope it's the Thief and Tomb Raider reboots.
Yup. I pulled the trigger on the BTA.
foxworks: Nice, all individual keys for each and every game :D
That's the thing though - only Steam keys, even for games that have a DRM-free version readily available.
triock: Meh, only interested in Mini ninjas :D
Yep, that is the only game I am interested in as well. :)
BenKii: As for next week's bonuses, I hope it's the Thief and Tomb Raider reboots.
Thats pretty wishful thinking since for the last bundle a lot of people were expecting one of the Borderlands games and it ended up being X-Com Classics. :)
Post edited July 22, 2014 by stg83
On another note any cd-key for any of the total wars that used gamespy can now be redeemed on steam
triock: Meh, only interested in Mini ninjas :D
stg83: Yep, that is the only game I am interested in as well. :)
BenKii: As for next week's bonuses, I hope it's the Thief and Tomb Raider reboots.
stg83: Thats pretty wishful thinking since for the last bundle a lot of people were expecting one of the Borderlands games and it ended up being X-Com Classics. :)
Yeah, but it's a different publisher, so who knows?

I'm guessing the Thief sequels instead of the reboot.