It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dirtyharry50: Yeah, I was definitely being a cheapskate but I figured I'll get more than my money's worth for under 12 bucks and can always consider whatever is available down the line later on, etc. I've really been wanting to try this after watching a let's play a while ago for about an hour of early gameplay. I've read the game is fairly accessible for a 4x newcomer too which in my case is a plus, not that I don't expect a learning curve. I'm fine with that. Depth makes for fun.
Pheace: I imagine you'll get a fair amount of enjoyment out of it, it's decent, a definite improvement over Elemental, although LH again is an improvement on that imo and closer to what I'd consider a good game. My biggest issue with LH, and reason I mention it like that, is that because LH is only a standalone and not available as a separate DLC I think it won't be worth the marginal upgrade from FE any time soon since they'll be selling it as a 'new' product at new prices and low sales for quite a while probably, which will make it not worth the upgrade for a long time, thus better to get the LH one now.

Kind of depends if the half off for FE owners persists after release though because that does help of course, but I'm skeptical about that.
I had the same thought regarding LH's worth, but having bought it and put in time, the game is quite a bit different. The swarm mechanic alone changes how battles work dramatically. It's very much an expansion worried about combat mechanics but they're pretty decent changes and there's a lot of them.
Hawk52: I had the same thought regarding LH's worth, but having bought it and put in time, the game is quite a bit different. The swarm mechanic alone changes how battles work dramatically. It's very much an expansion worried about combat mechanics but they're pretty decent changes and there's a lot of them.
While true, a lot of the stuff that makes the game feels different now is stuff you'd normally get in patches but over an extended period of time. I don't consider that stuff 'expansion' material. If you're looking at extra content, there's really not that much, for the most part it's simply yet another do-over of the game's mechanics (for the better admittedly)
Post edited May 09, 2013 by Pheace
korell: Just thought I'd get back to you on this. I got Just Cause 1 in the Steam daily 75% off a few days ago. Installed it this evening, ran it, no UAService process. I then ran the Securom Removal Tool and it found no trace of Securom. Hooray! So now we know that Just Cause 1 on Steam has no Securom. :)
Good to see Avalanche is true to their word, drm-wise.

Also, sudden Bit Trp sales on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/news/10577/
racerboi101: Amazon: Deal of the Week (All Steam)

Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition - $11.49

Hitman Absolution - $7.49
Price changed, now is only 5$ or 8.99$ professional.

I guess I'll buy it
Recsam511: Price changed, now is only 5$ or 8.99$ professional.
Nice for EU, cheaper than usual Steam max -75% in € (of course only if you are dirty bastard and don't care for poor Amazon, who really don't want any non-US purchases!).
Post edited May 09, 2013 by Vatiel
racerboi101: Amazon: Deal of the Week (All Steam)

Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition - $11.49

Hitman Absolution - $7.49

I guess I'll buy it
get the usual edition, Pro Ed. is really not worth it, IMHO, not even the $3 more.
The DLCs can ONLY be used in Contracts-Mode IF the contract allows to use them.
Post edited May 09, 2013 by dyscode
Carmageddon free on and [url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stainlessgames.carmageddonpromo]Google Play today.
When was the last time Steam offered a paltry 25% discount during a weekend deal? It seems to me that Steam is beginning to agree with those who say that Steam sales are bad for the industry in the long run...
Andanzas: When was the last time Steam offered a paltry 25% discount during a weekend deal? It seems to me that Steam is beginning to agree with those who say that Steam sales are bad for the industry in the long run...
Not really. The game is less than a month old.
Andanzas: When was the last time Steam offered a paltry 25% discount during a weekend deal? It seems to me that Steam is beginning to agree with those who say that Steam sales are bad for the industry in the long run...
Kabuto: Not really. The game is less than a month old.
Oh, is it? My bad. I thought it was older. It requires U-Play, so I didn't pay much attention to it.
dnoelsmith: At Game Stop, "Anno 2070 Complete" including all DLC and Deep Ocean is 66% off. $49.99 less 66%=$16.75. I have not seen it cheaper. I've been waiting for this to get below 20$...Instant buy!!! Use coupon code SDKD-RQXQ-NRAC . Found this at DIgital Game Deal

Here's everything that's included in the "Complete" package listed on the GameStop 2070 page:

Anno 2070® Deep Ocean

DLC Content Unlocked

The Development Package (bonus missions)
The Guardian Package (new buildings)
The Eden Series Package (ornamental buildings and decorations)
The Central Statistical Package (new building skins)
The Crisis Response Package (two new missions)
The Distrust Series Package (ornamental buildings and decorations)
The Silent Running Package (nuclear submarine and exclusive skin)
The Nordamark Line Package (buildings and skins)
The E.V.E. Package (UI overhaul)
The Eden Project (world event)
The Nordamark Border Conflict (world event)
Global Distrust (world event)
Exclusive Premium Content

Complete Anno 2070 soundtrack.
Updated Tree of Technologies poster.
Grefrin: I've been waiting for Anno 2070 to come down in price for awhile now. This seems like a nice deal, but I'm nervous about buying it from GameStop. Do I have to download it through Impulse and then have UPlay on top of it? Can I just add the keys to UPlay directly?
Does anyone know? I've heard a few complaints about how UPlay and Steam are kind of a mess when paired together. I'd prefer to keep the game to one client (UPlay in this case) at a time.
I had the same question. Settlers 7 on Steam runs the UPlay client but separately from the main UPlay client. In other words, if you have 10 UPlay games that you can run from the regular UPlay client and you install Settlers 7 from Steam, it will not add the game to the regular UPlay client.You will get a message that you cannot run 2 Uplay clients. So you have to shut down your regular client so that Steam can run the Settlers & stand-alone Uplay client. Weird and a bit confusing.

I did install Anno 2070 Complete from the GameStop client a few minutes ago and it did add the game to the regular UPlay client. So if you had ten games, you'll now see 11, Anno 2070 being the 11th.

Anno install notes:
1) Be prepared for lot's of auto patch updating.
2) After all patching,the version is v2.00.7780
3) Deep Ocean and all DLC will install automatically.
4) The Complete Edition Bonus content (soundtrack, posters, art book) needs to be installed separately from the GameStop client.
5) You can run the game form the GameStop or Uplay clients. Running the game from the GameStop client brings up a small rectangular "Anno 2070 Complete Edition" window showing the activation code and a PLAY button.Hitting PLAY loads the standard UPlay client. Click on the games icon in the GameStop client window to play the game.

Hopefully, it's not too late for you to get the discount.
Post edited May 10, 2013 by dnoelsmith

I guess I'll buy it
dyscode: get the usual edition, Pro Ed. is really not worth it, IMHO, not even the $3 more.
The DLCs can ONLY be used in Contracts-Mode IF the contract allows to use them.
yeah, I've bought the normal edition, don't care about dlc that add only items.. useless for me ;)

EDIT: Nuuvem has Borderlands 2 on sale: 11,50 $

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/851-borderlands-2

I'm still waiting for a complete edition at lower price (<10$), so pass...
Post edited May 10, 2013 by Recsam511
Be Mine 8 is coming

http://groupees.com/bm8

Desura:
Castle of Dracual is 50% off €1.92

Schar - Blue Alliance is also 50% off for €1.75.

both have a 8+ rating.
Post edited May 10, 2013 by dyscode
Didn't notice this mentioned:

Play Sanctum free on Steam this weekend.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/91600/
DotEmu has 60% off on Nordic Games.

AquaNox 2.00€
Aquanox 2 - Revelation 2.00€
Aura - Fate of The Ages 2.00€
Aura 2 - The Sacred Rings 2.00€
Chaser 2.00€
Cold War 2.00€
Dark Fall - The Journal 2.00€
Dark Fall 2 - Lights Out 2.00€
Dungeon Lords MMXII 6.00€
Europa 1400 - The Guild 4.00€