It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whitewraith: I almost pulled the trigger on a few starwars games on steam but holding out for them to come here
I grabbed Force unleashed 1 & 2. I finished the first but cant find the disc and never played 2 so figured it might be an idea, I think I have all the others from previous sales.
Whitewraith: I almost pulled the trigger on a few starwars games on steam but holding out for them to come here
reaver894: I grabbed Force unleashed 1 & 2. I finished the first but cant find the disc and never played 2 so figured it might be an idea, I think I have all the others from previous sales.
I love the Star Wars unleashed but the 2nd one I had a hard time running on my rig.
Speaking about Star Wars :

http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3349
http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3358
http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3359
http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3361
http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3362
reaver894: I grabbed Force unleashed 1 & 2. I finished the first but cant find the disc and never played 2 so figured it might be an idea, I think I have all the others from previous sales.
Whitewraith: I love the Star Wars unleashed but the 2nd one I had a hard time running on my rig.
I looked at the spec on the steam page, I shouldnt have any issues anymore, 6 months ago maybe but not now (i hope) gonna replay the first one before delving into number 2 just to refresh my memory etc. though a 14gb DL for the first will take a while and my DL speeds.
Protection: Impulse / Reactor

I only use three gaming clients. I don't want another one.
ABH20: Tages: All Ubisoft titles!

SecuROM: Civilization III Complete, Civilization IV, Tropico Reloaded.

???: Painkiller Pandemonium, Rome Total War Gold.

DRM Free: Everything else.
korell: I thought Just Cause 1 used Securom? Was it removed? If so then I may consider getting it. I really enjoyed the second game (which was Steamworks only), but I avoided the first due to Securom. This was a few years ago though.
On Nuuvem, it needs Steam. GamersGate has already been mentioned as DRM free, the Square Enix store has it also DRM free (according to the FAQ) and currently cheaper than GG.
The-Business: On Nuuvem, it needs Steam.
Yeah, I see that the nuuvem one needs Steam, but when I got Just Cause 2 in a big sale on Steam, I avoided getting Just Cause 1 at the same time as it still had Securom present.

Suppose I should have been more precise, does the Steam version of Just Cause 1 still have Securom? ABH20's post suggests it no longer does, but I'm looking for confirmation of that.
korell: Suppose I should have been more precise, does the Steam version of Just Cause 1 still have Securom? ABH20's post suggests it no longer does, but I'm looking for confirmation of that.
The Big DRM List never mentions Just Cause having active/inert/removed Securom on Steam, nor anything else. Also the Just Cause in my Steam library doesn't have an option for cdkey, although I haven't played it yet to give you a proper confirmation.
retsuseiba: The Big DRM List never mentions Just Cause having active/inert/removed Securom on Steam, nor anything else. Also the Just Cause in my Steam library doesn't have an option for cdkey, although I haven't played it yet to give you a proper confirmation.
Well, I found a forum post from 2008 where a user noticed that whenever they ran Just Cause (from Steam) there was a UAService process running in the Task Manager. That is Securom. That said, I can't find any recent forum posts that show it still has Securom.

If you have no CD key in your Steam version then it could be that it still has a cut down Securom, but I want no Securom files on my system as I just don't trust it at all. But then it could also be that Securom was removed.

I checked the Big List of Steam 3rd Party DRM (and found it has moved to a new site). No mention of Just Cause, as you said. I thought it used to be on there as that is where I would usually look. Hmm.
ABH20: Steam: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Bioshock, Doom 3 BFG, Fallout 3 GOTY, Hitman Blood Money, Just Cause, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic CD, Elder Scrolls III Morrowind GOTY, Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion GOTY Deluxe.

Origin: Command & Conquer 4, Need For Speed Ultimate Digital Collection (Shift, Shift 2 Unleashed, Undercover), Sim City 4 Deluxe.

Tages: All Ubisoft titles!

SecuROM: Civilization III Complete, Civilization IV, Tropico Reloaded.

???: Painkiller Pandemonium, Rome Total War Gold.

DRM Free: Everything else.
Foxhack: Jesus Christ! All of these are insanely cheap!

I wish there was an option for the Genesis / MD games to be Steam keys, that's the cheapest they've been, ever. :(
True, quite good promo. I couldn´t resist and grab 3 titles that I was looking for some time: Total War Rome (drm-free!), Brothers in Arms (sorry GOG, I almost bought the Medal of Honor in my WWII shooter searching, glad I waited) and Sonic CD Steam version (cause this one is the japanese version and the soundtrack is much better than the us version).
Oh my wallet, the month bad started and I´ve spent a lot in games already...
Post edited May 04, 2013 by tokisto
akhliber: Sorry if it's been mentioned, but Borderlands 2 is only $9.99 on GamersGate right now.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BL2/borderlands-2
So tempted to pick this up for blue coins. I liked the first but it sucked as a single player game and that's really the only way I'll get around to playing the second.
So, Of Orcs and Men still seems like it has its crappy 10 activation limit, third party DRM thing. Guess, I'll get a used XBox 360 copy, probably cost me less anyway (and I can resell it when done).
akhliber: Sorry if it's been mentioned, but Borderlands 2 is only $9.99 on GamersGate right now.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BL2/borderlands-2
Porkdish: So tempted to pick this up for blue coins. I liked the first but it sucked as a single player game and that's really the only way I'll get around to playing the second.
It's better multiplayer, but you can play it single player. There's only a few optional bosses you won't be able to kill (without exploiting anyway).
Post edited May 04, 2013 by orcishgamer
Foxhack: Jesus Christ! All of these are insanely cheap!

I wish there was an option for the Genesis / MD games to be Steam keys, that's the cheapest they've been, ever. :(
tokisto: True, quite good promo. I couldn´t resist and grab 3 titles that I was looking for some time: Total War Rome (drm-free!), Brothers in Arms (sorry GOG, I almost bought the Medal of Honor in my WWII shooter searching, glad I waited) and Sonic CD Steam version (cause this one is the japanese version and the soundtrack is much better than the us version).
Oh my wallet, the month bad started and I´ve spent a lot in games already...
Are we actually sure everything else is drm free? Hard to believe Rome Total War is.....
Porkdish: So tempted to pick this up for blue coins. I liked the first but it sucked as a single player game and that's really the only way I'll get around to playing the second.
It's better than the first, but still not a very fun single player game IMO.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a steal for US$9.99! \o/ (Almost as good at £7.49 in the UK)

Edit: don't forget 5% coupon code elder-geek.com
Post edited May 05, 2013 by PenguinJim