It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: Depends... Old mods are of course not compatible with "enhanced" edition, but well... for 7 euros...
Detlik: The thing is, I already have both BG´s on GOG, this question was just out of curiosity and also that I might bless one of my friends with gift of BG, but it all depends on which version is better.
The word on the street is that this new version is still horribly bugged and causes a lot of problems, so I don't know :P
Some new deals on Amazon:

NBA 2K13 - $9.99 (Steam)

Football Manager 2013 - $19.99 (Steam)

Binary Domain - $4.99 (Steam)
racerboi101: Some new deals on Amazon:

NBA 2K13 - $9.99 (Steam)

* smiles *
racerboi101: Some new deals on Amazon:

NBA 2K13 - $9.99 (Steam)

wouldn't say these are *new* ;).
Is anyone planning to buy anything from Gamefly that costs £29.99 or more?
If so, I have a £5 offcoupon that can be applied.
Pm me for dets.
GetGamesGo

Tomb Raider Legend for $2.50 can anyone confirm if "Account Activation" means "Steam"?

I've noticed that Underworld is Steam but GGG also listed it as such.

Also if anyone can beat GGG for both Underworld and Legend let me know -- Willing to trade.
Detlik: GOG version of Baldurs Gate is still better than the enhanced one on Steam right? Especially with mods
keeveek: Depends... Old mods are of course not compatible with "enhanced" edition, but well... for 7 euros...
This is another things that makes me hate these new game editions. Doom3 BFG Edition doesn't allow mods/isn't compatible with mods, and if you're correct then BG Enhanced Edition doesn't either.
Pheace: Supposedly there's some extra content in the Enhanced version, and it doesn't require fiddling to get widescreen etc of course (a done package is partly why some people prefer GOG's of course).
------------------
That said, It's been very buggy from what I've seen in passing, no idea where it's at now.
Wasn't it just an extra party member or two, and a few minor graphical touch-ups?
----------------
So they added stuff AND broke stuff? Lol.

Detlik: The thing is, I already have both BG´s on GOG, this question was just out of curiosity and also that I might bless one of my friends with gift of BG, but it all depends on which version is better.
There are very easy guides to get the games looking/playing their best(and even guides to combine both games into one game if one wants) right here on GOG(even a child could figure them out).

Rodzaju: Is anyone planning to buy anything from Gamefly that costs £29.99 or more?
If so, I have a £5 offcoupon that can be applied.
Pm me for dets.
Gamefly is sh*te, imo.

For one: Their whole "renting games is much more fun/better for gamers(and cheaper than buying them)" advert campaign just pissed me off to no end,
Post edited March 24, 2013 by GameRager
GameRager: This is another things that makes me hate these new game editions. Doom3 BFG Edition doesn't allow mods/isn't compatible with mods, and if you're correct then BG Enhanced Edition doesn't either.
mbine both games into one game if one wants) right here on GOG(even a child could figure them out).
Well, the fact it's not compatible with old mods shouldn't be surprising - too many files were changed in the game to ensure backwards compability, especially with hundreds of mods.

Lack of mod support (at all) is a bad thing, I give you that. But BG EE is moddable as far as I know. But old mods have to be ported on it, and new mods may be made. I think.
Funny to see the game on the second place of the top sellers list on Steam .
keeveek: Well, the fact it's not compatible with old mods shouldn't be surprising - too many files were changed in the game to ensure backwards compatibility, especially with hundreds of mods.

Lack of mod support (at all) is a bad thing, I give you that. But BG EE is moddable as far as I know. But old mods have to be ported on it, and new mods may be made. I think.
Well that's good, then. After BFG Edition's whole "you can't mod this and your old mods can't be ported to this edition either so there:P" bullsh*te I am kinda wary of such practices done by game devs.
carnival73: GetGamesGo

Tomb Raider Legend for $2.50 can anyone confirm if "Account Activation" means "Steam"?

Also if anyone can beat GGG for both Underworld and Legend let me know -- Willing to trade.
When it does not have the "steam" sign on the right, usually it is not.
keeveek: The word on the street is that this new version is still horribly bugged and causes a lot of problems, so I don't know :P
Definitely pass then, when it will be on sale on GOG I will rather give my friend GOG edition of BG1+2 with reference to BG forums for mods.

GameRager: snip
I am aware of that, especially mods such as BG tutu, I was just curious about the new edition
carnival73: GetGamesGo

PandaLiang: When it does not have the "steam" sign on the right, usually it is not.
Thanks for the info. I'll probably wait for a pack to go on sale that has Underworld and Legend together for Steam (unless GOG gets those two games).
Detlik: I am aware of that, especially mods such as BG tutu, I was just curious about the new edition
The new edition is just a money grab by the Ip holders(And possibly done to promote future titles....aren't they making a new BG game, btw?), and is only worthwhile for those who don't have the game already.
Detlik: I am aware of that, especially mods such as BG tutu, I was just curious about the new edition
GameRager: The new edition is just a money grab by the Ip holders(And possibly done to promote future titles....aren't they making a new BG game, btw?), and is only worthwhile for those who don't have the game already.
Well, if one wants it on mobile, it's probably a good deal, the current PC edition seems greedy to me, though.