It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gonchi: Well that sucks, I'd of bought a DRM-free back-up at that price.
Raze_Larian: The JustAdventure shop has Black Mirror for US$5 as the regular price (not sure about DRM). If it doesn't go on sale cheaper somewhere by the time I get around to playing part 2 and 3 (which I got from Indie Gala), I'll probably get the first one there.
usually JustAdventures has no DRM. I left a experience review on my shopping experience here in this thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post33135
Post edited February 19, 2013 by dyscode
Alan Wake Franchise is 75% off at GG ($10), use elder-geek.com to get an additional 5% discount. (DRM:Steamworks)

Naval War: Arctic Circle is also 75% off. (DRM:Steamworks)
Post edited February 19, 2013 by grynn
Today's only Amazon Gold Box deal is $40 for Dead Space 3

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0088TPV54/ref=amb_link_370925002_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0031A4D8V6TMV63A1BYS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1484866382&pf_rd_i=979455011

33% off already...
grynn: Alan Wake Franchise is 75% off at GG ($10), use elder-geek.com to get an additional 5% discount. (DRM:Steamworks)
Didnt they have this off a few weeks ago? Geee GG really like repeating discounts same games...
grynn: Naval War: Arctic Circle is also 75% off. (DRM:Steamworks)
The game is dead though.
Ha... I thought I would wait for $20 this time and assumed that would be a Summer sale or something... looks like it might be next month.
StingingVelvet: Ha... I thought I would wait for $20 this time and assumed that would be a Summer sale or something... looks like it might be next month.
Yeah Easter or School Start/Spring Sale if it takes that long.
One needs to make cuts for the hefty DLC. £12,
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DLC-DS3TVSKUK/dead-space-3-tau-volantis-survival-kit-uk
really...
dyscode: Today's only Amazon Gold Box deal is $40 for Dead Space 3

33% off already...
Not really surprising. It was over priced in the US to begin with. FYI the base price on Origin Japan is $48.

Speaking of which, Origin Japan currently has a Battlefield 3 sale on until the 27th (price cuts are between 700 and 1650 yen off).
dyscode: Today's only Amazon Gold Box deal is $40 for Dead Space 3

33% off already...
bansama: Not really surprising. It was over priced in the US to begin with. FYI the base price on Origin Japan is $48.

Speaking of which, Origin Japan currently has a Battlefield 3 sale on until the 27th (price cuts are between 700 and 1650 yen off).
Yeah I know, DS3 in JP is only ¥4500.
Still waiting for 50% sale at least. Their fault for annoucing pricy 1st Day and Story DLCs.

johnki: If you previously bought Act 1 of Kentucky Route Zero, you now own the Complete edition on the Humble Store if you check your email.
What? Act 1 was going like $5 or something, IIRC, my memory is bit shrouded on that.
now you get to own the whole bunch instead?
neat...
this was on my 'next to buy'-list.
dyscode: What? Act 1 was going like $5 or something, IIRC, my memory is bit shrouded on that.
neat...
Act I WAS $7 but they moved to the Humble Store and killed off the $7 option (apparently it wasn't selling nearly as well as the complete edition), so they upgraded everyone who had bought Act I to the Complete Edition. New buyers have to buy the Complete Edition, though.
Post edited February 19, 2013 by johnki
New Bundle Stars now live: http://www.bundlestars.com/

£3.94 / $6.09 / €4.56 / AU$5.91 / CA$6.15 / R54 / NZ$7.20 / Rs330 / JPY572 / HK$47.26 / CNY38.09 for

The Whispered World
Helldorado
STORM: Frontline Nation
Mata Hari
Cargo! The Quest for Gravity
Crazy Machines: Elements

??? Bonus 1 ???
??? Bonus 2 ???

All titles are Steam redeemable only.
Post edited February 19, 2013 by amok
This may not concern many but POP: Methodology Experiment One + OST was added to the $8 tier of the www.indieroyal.com V.2.0 Bundle.

To be honest that was what pushed me over the edge, being such an artsy/experimental game lover. And Sam 3 is the nice add-on, in this case.
you mileage will vary of course...
:)

dyscode: What? Act 1 was going like $5 or something, IIRC, my memory is bit shrouded on that.
neat...
johnki: Act I WAS $7 but they moved to the Humble Store and killed off the $7 option (apparently it wasn't selling nearly as well as the complete edition), so they upgraded everyone who had bought Act I to the Complete Edition. New buyers have to buy the Complete Edition, though.
Hail to the lucky ones :)
amok: New Bundle Stars now live: http://www.bundlestars.com/

£3.94 / $6.09 / €4.56 / AU$5.91 / CA$6.15 / R54 / NZ$7.20 / Rs330 / JPY572 / HK$47.26 / CNY38.09 for

The Whispered World
Helldorado
Mata Hari

??? Bonus 1 ???
??? Bonus 2 ???

Will the price increase when the mystery titles are revealed?
Post edited February 19, 2013 by stonecold111
amok: New Bundle Stars now live: http://www.bundlestars.com/

The Whispered World
Helldorado
Mata Hari

??? Bonus 1 ???
??? Bonus 2 ???

stonecold111: Will the price increase when the mystery titles are revealed?
AFAIK - Bundle Stars have fixed prices all the way through. Not really sure why they have bonus games, to be honest.
GMG - Borderlands 2 STEAM, £11.99 (60% off)

and "When you buy this game you will receive an account-bound and unique 30%-off voucher, valid for 72 hours after you receive it, that you can use once on any Borderlands 2 or XCOM Enemy Unknown DLC."

think its xcom tomorrow too!

EDIT: Can use the 20% off voucher too! makes it 9.60!
Post edited February 19, 2013 by chezybezy