It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: New Bundle on Groupees - Digital Tribe Groupee
It's a bit weird that Monster Madness is only for 32bit operating systems.
summitus: I have a key for Section 8 on Steam if someone wants to play it .
Please only reply if you need it/ want to play it thanks..
I would love the chance to play it...
Post edited February 07, 2013 by gameon
gameon: It's a bit weird that Monster Madness is only for 32bit operating systems.
summitus: I have a key for Section 8 on Steam if someone wants to play it .
Please only reply if you need it/ want to play it thanks..
gameon: I would love the chance to play it...
Pm'd :)
Witcher13: Not really that interesting...
But also not bad...
gameon: It's a bit weird that Monster Madness is only for 32bit operating systems.

I would love the chance to play it...
summitus: Pm'd :)
Thanks very much summitus. As a fan of console style games, Section 8 is something i've had an eye on for a long time, but i sold my PS3 a few years back and didn't know this was on PC!
I have all four of those game already but would think folks might trip over themselves for
Monster Madness.

I don't have the unlockable RooGoo but it doesn't look to hot. Have to see what else gets unlocked first.
Game.co.uk digital download deal of the day:

usual disclaimer in my previous mentions for game.co.uk digital downloads

Just Cause 2 (£3.50)

Dungeon Siege 3 (3.75)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (£3.75)

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (£3.00)

Sleeping Dogs (£7.50)

Thief Deadly Shadows (£1.75)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition (£6.24)
summitus: Pm'd :)
gameon: Thanks very much summitus. As a fan of console style games, Section 8 is something i've had an eye on for a long time, but i sold my PS3 a few years back and didn't know this was on PC!
Your most welcome , I have it on Xbox and its a pretty good game :)
carnival73: I have all four of those game already but would think folks might trip over themselves for
Monster Madness.

I don't have the unlockable RooGoo but it doesn't look to hot. Have to see what else gets unlocked first.
Are those 4 games good?
Cargo Commander is the pick of the bunch (Groupee still has problems with people saying keys already activated/duped) etc. Section 8 is pretty dead for MP....
dyscode: GG.uk Weekend is Mass Effect
*snip*
Thanks for that. No ME3 on sale though?
Amazing i can see these deals on .co.uk. But nothing on .com. Why does GG have two sites anyway?.
Post edited February 07, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Cargo Commander is the pick of the bunch (Groupee still has problems with people saying keys already activated/duped) etc. Section 8 is pretty dead for MP....
dyscode: GG.uk Weekend is Mass Effect
*snip*
nijuu: Thanks for that. No ME3 on sale though?
Amazing i can see these deals on .co.uk. But nothing on .com. Why does GG have two sites anyway?.
You'll find lots of regional discrepancies with EA games on various download sites - not just Gamersgate. It's probably a result of their rather fervent localization of the Origin store to just about every country. They seem to have very specific ideas about which regions they want to sell to, and how much they want to charge.

Not necessarily a bad thing, although I think it's a bit old-fashioned as we move towards global equality. I'm pleased that most publishers can't be bothered, though. ;)
Is that Section 8 or Section 8 Prejudice...?
Immoli: Is that Section 8 or Section 8 Prejudice...?
This - http://store.steampowered.com/app/38220/
orcishgamer: You'll be sad to know that's actually the preferred method of "counting" ice cream in many areas of the US, then. Soda, pop, or soda pop, no agreement on that one either.
StingingVelvet: I've never heard ice creams in the US and I have lived in the South, Northeast and West. Where are you from?
West Coast, been all over it, heard it as far back east as Utah that I recall.
Immoli: Is that Section 8 or Section 8 Prejudice...?
triock: This - http://store.steampowered.com/app/38220/
Ah. You know if single player is single player vs bots or campaign or both or what? Someone mentioned the MP is dead.
Immoli: Ah. You know if single player is single player vs bots or campaign or both or what? Someone mentioned the MP is dead.
According to Steam - Full single-player campaign telling the story of trooper Alex Corde.