It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: Amazon digital :

THQ Mega Pack $24.99 ( Steam )

Company of Heroes - Tales of Valor
Company of Heroes Game of the Year
Darksiders II
Darksiders
Homefront
MX vs ATV Reflex
Metro 2033
Nexuiz
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Guerrilla
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Titan Quest Gold
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II - Gold Edition
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Gold
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution
All steam keys ?
eny4lios: All steam keys ?
All except for Company of Heroes GotY, from what I saw in their individual game pages.
Edit: Some people are reporting that this one is also Steam redeemable. I dunno...
Post edited January 20, 2013 by retsuseiba
Still waiting for the MS sale...
ABH20: Showing at $14.99 full price for me. Glitch?
nijuu: $1.99 for me ;)

Question about Crapsule with Greenman
Is it just a delivery system or does it act as a DRM like as in steam as well?. Bit confused as some people seem to claim capsule is drm free ?.Or is it only certain games?
Sorry, I didn't see this previously.

It's just like Steam in the sense that not only is the game tied to the Capsule Client (not a securely as Steam ties games to their client *hint* *hint*) but the game has the DRM the developer applied to it as well.

Unless the game on Greenman says that the DRM is Steam or Origin, then those games are Steam and Origin keys that Greenman is selling.
CymTyr: Still waiting for the MS sale...
Not calling out you specifically but the guy gave out some inside info and all he gets in return is bitching.
StingingVelvet: Not calling out you specifically but the guy gave out some inside info and all he gets in return is bitching.
Maybe I am looking at it the wrong way but why would "Still waiting for the MS sale..." be considered bitching? Or something like "Can't wait for that MS sale..."? I just think that is the result of good marketing; now people are building up their desire for the deal and want it more and more... But hey, that's just me and this is my two cents on the issue. Peace out.
abolat: Maybe I am looking at it the wrong way but why would "Still waiting for the MS sale..." be considered bitching? Or something like "Can't wait for that MS sale..."? I just think that is the result of good marketing; now people are building up their desire for the deal and want it more and more... But hey, that's just me and this is my two cents on the issue. Peace out.
Word brother, that's why I said not him specifically, but just the overall tone. Not just here, but on CAG.
StingingVelvet: Not calling out you specifically but the guy gave out some inside info and all he gets in return is bitching.
abolat: Maybe I am looking at it the wrong way but why would "Still waiting for the MS sale..." be considered bitching? Or something like "Can't wait for that MS sale..."? I just think that is the result of good marketing; now people are building up their desire for the deal and want it more and more... But hey, that's just me and this is my two cents on the issue. Peace out.
Didn't you read Velvet's subtitle: he's the Devils Advocat... what you'd expect. XD
StingingVelvet: Word brother, that's why I said not him specifically, but just the overall tone. Not just here, but on CAG.
Bummer. I'm just excited for the sale :) I wasn't bitching so thanks for not bitching back SV ;)
Games for Windows Live? Or are you guys X-Boxies?
I've seen a few people enquiring after this on other boards: GG have the Warlock: Master of the Arcane Complete Collection today for / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-WLMAC/warlock-master-of-the-arcane-collection-bundle?caff=2157851]£8.50. It redeems on Steam.

Also, mediocre giant robot shooter Front Mission Evolved for / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-FME/front-mission-evolved?caff=2157851]£4.49 (also Steamworks).
PenguinJim: I've seen a few people enquiring after this on other boards: GG have the Warlock: Master of the Arcane Complete Collection today for / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-WLMAC/warlock-master-of-the-arcane-collection-bundle?caff=2157851]£8.50. It redeems on Steam.
Its a pretty good deal considering the price it normally is (not sure it actually has gone on sale much since it was launched actually).Have all the games except the latest DLC Master of the Arcane Armageddon
PenguinJim: I've seen a few people enquiring after this on other boards: GG have the Warlock: Master of the Arcane Complete Collection today for / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-WLMAC/warlock-master-of-the-arcane-collection-bundle?caff=2157851]£8.50. It redeems on Steam.
nijuu: Its a pretty good deal considering the price it normally is (not sure it actually has gone on sale much since it was launched actually).Have all the games except the latest DLC Master of the Arcane Armageddon
If I remember correctly, there was an Amazon bundle of Paradox games that include this plus other games as well for $9.99.
nijuu: Its a pretty good deal considering the price it normally is (not sure it actually has gone on sale much since it was launched actually).Have all the games except the latest DLC Master of the Arcane Armageddon
racerboi101: If I remember correctly, there was an Amazon bundle of Paradox games that include this plus other games as well for $9.99.
5.99$ (with warlock)
racerboi101: If I remember correctly, there was an Amazon bundle of Paradox games that include this plus other games as well for $9.99.
Completely forgot about that :P... was only the base game wasnt it?