It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bazilisek: and the Id catalogue is actually fully available in the Czech Republic, unlike in Russia
1C published id stuff starting with Doom 3 here.
Sorry for going slightly OT, has anyone tried buying anything from Steam lately (in the last ~12h)? I keep getting some "transaction initiation or update error" (or something like that).
Google says I should wait it out, but it's been a while. I've contacted Support already, but not sure how fast they are with responding, so I'm wondering if "it's just me".
MoP: Sorry for going slightly OT, has anyone tried buying anything from Steam lately (in the last ~12h)? I keep getting some "transaction initiation or update error" (or something like that).
Google says I should wait it out, but it's been a while. I've contacted Support already, but not sure how fast they are with responding, so I'm wondering if "it's just me".
Are you abroad or are somehow having a "wrong" ip? That is usually what comes up with my Steam purchases when I forget to disable my VPN.
MoP: Sorry for going slightly OT, has anyone tried buying anything from Steam lately (in the last ~12h)? I keep getting some "transaction initiation or update error" (or something like that).
Purchased something 10 hours ago without a problem.
SimonG: Are you abroad or are somehow having a "wrong" ip? That is usually what comes up with my Steam purchases when I forget to disable my VPN.
Weird, I don't think I was (having a wrong IP that is, pretty sure I wasn't abroad ;) but reconnecting to the ISP seems to have helped.

Thank You both for the help!
MoP: Weird, I don't think I was (having a wrong IP that is, pretty sure I wasn't abroad ;) but reconnecting to the ISP seems to have helped.
Or we jumped the gun and gave the area your living in Poland already a German IP. We aren't known for our subtlety ... ;-P
SimonG: Or we jumped the gun and gave the area your living in Poland already a German IP. We aren't known for our subtlety ... ;-P
Why I oughta... keep yer claws away from mah address space! *waves stick*
Nordic Games Week at GamersGate, 50% off titles.

Meh.
Dear Nordic Games, your sales are about as unexpected as frosts in Antarctic. You probably just want to milk the IP you bought, until the sales drop, before selling it to someone else, but this is getting ridiculous.

In other news DGF games 50% off at DotEmu. Commandos, Constructor, Capitalism 2 and stuff.
Post edited July 02, 2012 by grviper
taczillabr: Other than a few recent releases, I don't see a big deal out of that Amazon sale (since paradox games are discounted often, spec ops and mp3 we all knew would have weak sales,and half or more of the games on sale do activate on a competitor, steam...)
StingingVelvet: Spec Ops, a game that came out THIS WEEK, is 50% off. Max Payne 3 for 50% off a month after it came out. Syndicate the price of an indie game a few months after release.

Amazing deals IMO.
I only wish I'd gotten Max Payne at 50% off... sigh.. How is Syndicate? It looks kinda interesting.
StingingVelvet: Spec Ops, a game that came out THIS WEEK, is 50% off. Max Payne 3 for 50% off a month after it came out. Syndicate the price of an indie game a few months after release.

Amazing deals IMO.
Purebreed: I only wish I'd gotten Max Payne at 50% off... sigh.. How is Syndicate? It looks kinda interesting.
Max Payne runs till the 4th last I checked.
Purebreed: I only wish I'd gotten Max Payne at 50% off... sigh.. How is Syndicate? It looks kinda interesting.
Sinizine: Max Payne runs till the 4th last I checked.
I assume he means he paid full price and regrets it.
gamersgate.com:
Painkiller Pandemonium $9.98
The Guild Universe $9.98
Project Anderson & The Legacy of Cthulhu $4.98
etc.

not many Cthulhu games out there, isn't it? I know of 3 or 4 titles only, is this one good?
taczillabr: gamersgate.com:
Painkiller Pandemonium $9.98
The Guild Universe $9.98
Project Anderson & The Legacy of Cthulhu $4.98
etc.

not many Cthulhu games out there, isn't it? I know of 3 or 4 titles only, is this one good?
The screens don't make it look like more than a generic shooter game, but it may be worth a gamble(If you're a Lovecraft fan and/or like to play shooters.)at that price.

Imo Necronomicon looks much better, though.
GameRager: The screens don't make it look like more than a generic shooter game, but it may be worth a gamble(If you're a Lovecraft fan and/or like to play shooters.)at that price.

Imo Necronomicon looks much better, though.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-NECRON/necronomicon-the-dawning-of-darkness

This Necronomicon? Will look into it, thanks.