It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: I purchased 1 copy when I wrote this.
trusteft: What is it? It doesn't load for me, just connecting...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qPSvCqAOMfc
keremix: killing floor 85% off on steam
it would have been great with a KF coupon :D
the_bard: If I get it and don't like it, can I give it away or gift it? Soz, new to steam.
SimonG: Is there any digital retailer (apart from GMG "tradeback" ripoff) that gives you this option?
I have no idea.
abolat: it would have been great with a KF coupon :D
with a coupon steam would have to be paying you :)
the_bard: I can't decide if it's worth $2.99. I read all you do is camp and fight waves. And there was several people on the steam forums whinging about the sale cause it brought in n00bs.
Snickersnack: It is just camping and waves. 6 idiots vs many hundreds of zombies. A good game is VERY tense. :)

noobs do make the game more difficult. Health & enemy count scales with the number of players. If you get a couple of new guys joining a high difficulty server you'll probably wipe. That's okay though, surviving isn't really the point.
Revisor: Killing Floor is an OK time waster but it has that annoying Counterstrike mechanic where you earn money in a round and you can buy better weapons with it, but the next round you're broke and without a gun again.

Also it has a much too large recoil for my taste.

But for 3 dollars feel free to try it.
'

Meh, I guess for 3 I can give it a shot.
SimonG: Is there any digital retailer (apart from GMG "tradeback" ripoff) that gives you this option?
the_bard: I have no idea.
There is not. In theory if you own a license that license is transferable but every site I know of makes it technically impossible. In addition, all the major sites make account selling a violation of their TOS, so you can't do that either. You might be able to sell your account on some of the smaller sites like beambog; I've never looked into that.
Another sneaky sale on GamersGate: Strength and Honour II is 50% off (17.48 $/€) for the next 15 hours. I know nothing of this game - apparently it's a TBS/RTS empire building game set in ancient times, with a focus on the internal challenges of building and sustaining such an empire. Reviews are mixed and contradict each other.

Edit: Some more info on the game's homepage. It does sound interesting for strategy fans who'd like to explore the full scope of ancient empire building (trade, diplomacy, infrastructure, famous individuals) instead of just focusing on the military aspect.
Post edited February 16, 2012 by Psyringe
Steam daily is Magicka 75% off
MW3 is also 33% off on Steam
Post edited February 16, 2012 by HuntingNoob
Amazon has Civilization V on sale for 7.49 $, and Bioshock for 4.99 $. Most people interested in those probably got them during the winter sales or earlier, but the offer might be interesting for latecomers.
Psyringe: Amazon has Civilization V on sale for 7.49 $, and Bioshock for 4.99 $. Most people interested in those probably got them during the winter sales or earlier, but the offer might be interesting for latecomers.
civ V goty or regular?
abolat: civ V goty or regular?
Regular Civ 5, it seems.
Also, according to Amazon
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought: Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
Sad people...
HuntingNoob: Steam daily is Magicka 75% off
is the magicka actiavtable on steam?
HuntingNoob: Steam daily is Magicka 75% off
abolat: is the magicka actiavtable on steam?
Everything purchased on Steam is activated on Steam ...
abolat: is the magicka actiavtable on steam?
nmillar: Everything purchased on Steam is activated on Steam ...
lol sorry. qouted the wrong post. was looking for the amazon deal one...
Psyringe: Amazon has Civilization V on sale for 7.49 $
The contrast between professional and user reviews of this game is really quite striking. Civ V has a metascore of 90%, while the average customer score on Amazon is 48% after 861 reviews. Granted, many of the one-star reviews are complaints about Steam, but still...