It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HuntingNoob: Bunch of Heroes 50% off is Steam daily deal.
Bad timing for a sale on that game when you can get it for as low as $1 from the Indie Gala. At the rate it's selling the bundle will probably last for a month.
[i] I run windows 7 64 bit and I've had some significant issues with some of the casual games sold on amazon. Amazon runs a wrapper over the games and in my experience it's quite glitchy. I still have one game that is simply unplayable. Refuses to load after more than an hour of troubleshooting from both amazon and the game maker.

All the major games run fine but some one these no-name games, be careful.

[/i]
Last casual game I bought from Amazon was a couple of months ago (4 elements). No wrapper. You had to be online when you installed it but otherwise nothing else going on.
HuntingNoob: Bunch of Heroes 50% off is Steam daily deal.
OmegaX: Bad timing for a sale on that game when you can get it for as low as $1 from the Indie Gala. At the rate it's selling the bundle will probably last for a month.
Yeah quite weird to put a sale on a game that currently on a bundle.
Chisaku: I haven't seen this being mentioned yet, but MangaGamer is having sales on certain visual novels, such as Higurashi (all novels on the site are translated to english, but some are missing some content from the originals such as sound effects). The items are about 2-10 Euro cheaper than the usual price.

Just scroll down to the news to see which novels are eligible. I've wanted to see what Higurashi was about, so I bought it.
Although it is not on sale, but everyone should try Kara no Shoujo, it is one of very few visual novels i ever played (all are from Innocent Grey xD) and i like it so much; tragedy, horror, love, sex..... and an unforget true ending; recommend to every one (of course it is AO title)
Post edited February 15, 2012 by metalkidz
metalkidz: Snip...
You got me on sex ;)

But seriously what's that visual novel? How can you play a novel?
metalkidz: Snip...
nagytow: You got me on sex ;)

But seriously what's that visual novel? How can you play a novel?
Have you heard of "Choose your own adventure" stories? It's kinda like that. You read, you make a choice, you keep reading. These games usually have several endings, too.
Darkness 2 for 30$ on GMG
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/action/darkness-ii/
Revisor: Darkness 2 for 30$ on GMG
It'll be going for $15 or under by the Steam Summer Sale I predict.
Revisor: Darkness 2 for 30$ on GMG
Tizzysawr: It'll be going for $15 or under by the Steam Summer Sale I predict.
I'd still not buy it at 5...
wodmarach: I'd still not buy it at 5...
I don't know much about The Darkness 2 but what's wrong with it? Is it a console port?

All i've heard is the locked 60 FOV which is bad (yes it can make people sick) but i heard they would put in a patch to fix that.
wodmarach: I'd still not buy it at 5...
ChickenHero: I don't know much about The Darkness 2 but what's wrong with it? Is it a console port?

All i've heard is the locked 60 FOV which is bad (yes it can make people sick) but i heard they would put in a patch to fix that.
Extremely linear and very short are a few of the criticisms I've heard.
ChickenHero: I don't know much about The Darkness 2 but what's wrong with it? Is it a console port?

Tizzysawr: Extremely linear and very short are a few of the criticisms I've heard.
I gladly bought it for $60. I liked the original though so I am biased.

Tizzysawr: Extremely linear and very short are a few of the criticisms I've heard.
To be fair, so was the first game. Yes, it had a semi-open world you could muck around in, but many areas were locked from the start and even the areas that were open were mostly(also) closed off in some parts until you did certain things. Besides a few secrets and gimmicks(notes and phone numbers), and a few small side quests(more like side jobs as most were very short), the game kept you on a certain path as far as the main game was concerned.

All in all it was a good game though, so if the sequel is as good gimmick wise(NPCs with quriky dialog or side quests, wide range of powers[that could also be used to find secrets,etc], phone numbers gimmick or similar, etc) and story/play wise then i'll be happy. Of course i'll still wait for a sale.....can't afford much on my budget. :\
Psyringe:
Picked up FotW:TP. Thanks for the heads-up on the sale.
Gamersgate has all Neverwinter Nights products 66% off. This includes:

Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition (Base game + all expansions) 3.38 $ / 3.04 €
Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum (base game + 2 expansions) 6.78 $/€
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate (not included in the above) 3.38 $/€
Neverwinter Nights Complete (all of the above in one package) 10.18 $ / 8.48 €

Nice, I have been waiting on a better offer for Mysteries of Westgate since December - it's the only item I'm still missing and it was only 50% off during the winter sales. :)
Post edited February 15, 2012 by Psyringe