It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rtcvb32: I was about to comment that thankfully this isn't the iOS which won't let you downgrade, but since it's Apple... i couldn't say. (Not to mention how much each version of the iOS breaks almost all software that it's utterly impractical)

As such i'll just hope that a simple fix or update in WINE will allow compatibility to resume. If not, well it might be time to pester Apple/Microsoft for better support...
rampancy: From my understanding, the issue isn't specifically with WINE per se, but its with WINE's usage of X11 for graphics on OS X. In any case, it's a somewhat moot point as the main three end-user-friendly implementations of WINE on Mac OS X -- CrossOver, Porting Kit/Wineskin, and PlayOnMac -- all have been updated to work on El Capitan for a while now.

It's all on GOG now to release updated Wineskin wrappers for their WINE-based OS X games -- on paper it should be easy, as the 2.6.1 wrapper update has been out for a while now, and thanks to Galaxy it should be even easier to ensure that those games are updated quickly and easily. (And you are using Galaxy, right? Because everyone knows how awesome and wonderful Galaxy is*...) In practice I suspect it would be harder, as GOG would conceivably have to QA test all of their Wineskin-based games with the 2.6.1 wrapper against 10.11 on their test Macs in their compatibility lab.

*/sarcasm
They'd also have to test them against other versions of Macs, whatever versions they support. Updating the wrappers is a lot more work than people sometimes realize.
rampancy: Basically yes. The original way to do so was to disable SIP entirely. To keep SIP enabled, you have to update your existing Wineskin-based games to the 2.6.1 wrapper. There are instructions to do that here:

http://paulthetall.com/video-tutorial-how-to-make-your-old-wineskin-wrappers-compatible-with-osx-10-11-el-capitan/
do you have to install this before you download a game from gog.com? thx
rampancy: Basically yes. The original way to do so was to disable SIP entirely. To keep SIP enabled, you have to update your existing Wineskin-based games to the 2.6.1 wrapper. There are instructions to do that here:

http://paulthetall.com/video-tutorial-how-to-make-your-old-wineskin-wrappers-compatible-with-osx-10-11-el-capitan/
koban4max81: do you have to install this before you download a game from gog.com? thx
No, you can download it after and install it. Alternatively, you can also follow Queen6's instructions posted above.
koban4max81: do you have to install this before you download a game from gog.com? thx
rampancy: No, you can download it after and install it. Alternatively, you can also follow Queen6's instructions posted above.
Oh great. Thanks!
Gydion: Via the website and Galaxy. Depending on the amount of testing and what order the tackle the games it may be some time before they fix the title you are waiting for.
It has begun.
Gydion: Via the website and Galaxy. Depending on the amount of testing and what order the tackle the games it may be some time before they fix the title you are waiting for.
Gydion: It has begun.
How do i find out if the game SOMA for mac is patched?
Just browsing today and spotted a tech note on a game saying SIP must be disabled to play on 10.11.

Although it was a work around for the beta and in the first few days I really don't think this should ever be recommended to mainstream users - especially when there is a working build of wineskin..