It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updated:
RIOT: Civil Unrest.
Kona

Added:
Stardew Valley
Apotheon
Lumino City

I could swear I had Consortium on the list... Guess I forgot to add it after contacting the developers about the update. ANYWAY, it's here now!

Hypnospace Outlaw does not have the Soundtrack DLC yet, contacted the developer. Assuming everything goes well we'll see it here next week. If not I'll add it to the list.
just reached out to swords of ditto dev on steam and on twitter. he was pretty cordial about it when i nudged him for an update last summer, so hopefully he'll respond soon.
Post edited March 15, 2019 by fortune_p_dawg
Add Space Rangers HD.

GOG version is 2.1.2266 VS 2.1.2288 on Steam.

Allready notified support about this issue.
fortune_p_dawg: just reached out to swords of ditto dev on steam and on twitter. he was pretty cordial about it when i nudged him for an update last summer, so hopefully he'll respond soon.
Mind also asking about the missing soundtrack?

Updated
Swords of Ditto
Post edited March 15, 2019 by omega64
fortune_p_dawg: just reached out to swords of ditto dev on steam and on twitter. he was pretty cordial about it when i nudged him for an update last summer, so hopefully he'll respond soon.
omega64: Mind also asking about the missing soundtrack? I'll add it to the list later.
sure!
omega64: Mind also asking about the missing soundtrack?

Updated
Swords of Ditto
also reached out to stardew valley dev about the soundtrack on twitter.
omega64: So... from what I can find Steam is at the same version and hasn't been updated in ages.
That is correct.
Wishmaster777: That is correct.
I'm wondering why you brought it up here then. Both Steam and GOG customers appear to be experiencing a let-down here, though this list is for GOG games that are in a worse state than the same games on other platforms.

Mind you, that's some shitty treatment for any customer.
Snolus: I'm wondering why you brought it up here then. Both Steam and GOG customers appear to be experiencing a let-down here, though this list is for GOG games that are in a worse state than the same games on other platforms.

Mind you, that's some shitty treatment for any customer.
Wolcen Studio is an unexperienced team, which did not have a clue what they were doing. They are cutting off their original promises regarding the game's content, since they aimed too high, but I do think the game will be released. They promised some additional content after release as well. We will see what is going to happen in these upcoming months.
Wishmaster777: Wolcen Studio is an unexperienced team, which did not have a clue what they were doing. They are cutting off their original promises regarding the game's content, since they aimed too high, but I do think the game will be released. They promised some additional content after release as well. We will see what is going to happen in these upcoming months.
I understand what you're getting at, but considering they seem to be having trouble on all fronts, the game isn't really eligible for this thread/spreadsheet - GOG customers being treated worse than others.

You could try contacting the developers if you think that might help. Under the circumstances (it being delayed/outdated/etc. on both GOG and Steam and other platforms) we'll not add it to this spreadsheet, though.
Snolus: I understand what you're getting at, but considering they seem to be having trouble on all fronts, the game isn't really eligible for this thread/spreadsheet - GOG customers being treated worse than others.

You could try contacting the developers if you think that might help. Under the circumstances (it being delayed/outdated/etc. on both GOG and Steam and other platforms) we'll not add it to this spreadsheet, though.
You should have read the part where I have explained why they treat the Gog customers as the secondary ones. I would not like to repeat myself.
Hi there, omega64,

You can add Thea: The Awakening to the list.
unofficial Mac/Linux-Version on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/378720/discussions/0/385429254948543012/
Not available for GOG Customers: https://www.gog.com/forum/thea_the_awakening/mac_version
Wishmaster777: You should have read the part where I have explained why they treat the Gog customers as the secondary ones. I would not like to repeat myself.
I'm not asking you to repeat yuorself, but to clarify. Are you referring to this post?

Wishmaster777: There were no beta testings for Gog users, but for Steam users. And the game development takes them too much time. The developers did not post any updates in Gog forum since the last year. The game is still in its outdated, obsolete, pre-alpha state, since the content will be scrapped with the beta release. But then again, who knoes when the beta release will come.
Because this sounds like it is not relevant anymore.
Snolus: Because this sounds like it is not relevant anymore.
Replying to a post from February was not a relevant move in the first place. Look, I just pointed that out, so the people who are interested in that game can read it. There is not need to add it on the list of any sort.
Dex needs to be added to the list... GOG is at 6.0.0.0 and Steam is at 7.0.0.0

https://steamcommunity.com/games/269650/announcements/detail/1699448143471838496?tscn=1552908986

I tried emailing the developer several weeks ago and never got a response
Post edited March 18, 2019 by Mawthra