It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good thing Soundtrack DLC and Localization don't impact my games so atleast i can ignore those but in times like these when quite a few devs are greedy and/or lazy fuckers it's good that atleast some seem to keep their games updated and are reliable like Warhorse, Piranha Bytes, Larian, Obsidian etc.

Still good to have a list of devs you should be wary of especially when they are lagging behind with patches and content DLC/Expansions.
omega64: We did it everyone! We made it to 200 games!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01vfavRV_aE
Gengar78: Crimsonland is already on here, but maybe also add that it also doesn't have online leaderboards here? It made some sense when it released since Galaxy wasn't a thing, but now Neon Chrome released with leaderboards and more. So maybe 10tons should give Crimsonland the same treatment on GOG.

Who knows. It might be another "too much effort" situation.
To be fair, if CDPR can't be arsed to go back and implement achievements in Witcher 2, you can't expect GOG to pressure other devs to implement Galaxy achievements for their games.
SCPM: To be fair, if CDPR can't be arsed to go back and implement achievements in Witcher 2, you can't expect GOG to pressure other devs to implement Galaxy achievements for their games.
If they don't do it (add achievements here for Witcher 2), why would other devs bother doing it.. they should set an example.
SCPM: To be fair, if CDPR can't be arsed to go back and implement achievements in Witcher 2, you can't expect GOG to pressure other devs to implement Galaxy achievements for their games.
PainOfSalvation: If they don't do it (add achievements here for Witcher 2), why would other devs bother doing it.. they should set an example.
I've been saying for years that they should add them once and for all, for this very reason, maybe I need to try and contact them again.
TSIOQUE artbook and OST not available here.
Added
Super Time Force Ultra
Songbringer
Victor Vran
Signal From Tölva
Hyper Light Drifter
Shouldn't Inner World be removed ? im pretty certain it got updated a few weeks ago to fix the bug. i don't have the game in my library yet so i can't confirm 100% but i saw it in that other thread about updates.
Post edited February 08, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: Shouldn't Inner World be removed ? im pretty certain it got updated a few weeks ago to fix the bug. i don't have the game in my library yet so i can't confirm 100% but i saw it in that other thread about updates.
It's on the list due to missing the Linux Build that Steam has.
ChrisGamer300: Shouldn't Inner World be removed ? im pretty certain it got updated a few weeks ago to fix the bug. i don't have the game in my library yet so i can't confirm 100% but i saw it in that other thread about updates.
omega64: It's on the list due to missing the Linux Build that Steam has.
thx i saw that now.
Alexim: TSIOQUE artbook and OST not available here.
Added Tsioque
Gengar78: Crimsonland is already on here, but maybe also add that it also doesn't have online leaderboards here? It made some sense when it released since Galaxy wasn't a thing, but now Neon Chrome released with leaderboards and more. So maybe 10tons should give Crimsonland the same treatment on GOG.

Who knows. It might be another "too much effort" situation.
Updated Crimsonland.
omega64: We did it everyone! We made it to 200 games!
tfishell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01vfavRV_aE
Nicolas Cage best girl.
Post edited February 08, 2019 by omega64
damn the whole catalogue gonna be on this list soon.

theyll have to rename the site "bog" for "bad old games" lol
fortune_p_dawg: damn the whole catalogue gonna be on this list soon.

Badly outdated games. ;)

I'm guessing GOG has somewhere around 2500 games or so. So we're not that high yet.
Post edited February 08, 2019 by omega64
fortune_p_dawg: damn the whole catalogue gonna be on this list soon.

Honestly if you only keep the games that are actually no longer updated or missing a critical feature then the list is only be fraction of it's current size. Most of the entries on it are because of a missing Linux port or a missing optional feature / goodie available that may or may not be available on another shop.

Personally I make a difference between a game being released and no longer supported on Gog by its developer and one simply missing a totally optional goodie/ ost / etc... (as long as it never was promised in the first place)